chapter 112

A JiSica Love Story

GD and Jessica are getting ready for a picnic with their baby girl, Soojin. They are planning to have a picnic at a park. Jessica is putting light make-up on her face while GD is playing with Soojin.

‘Baby girl, tell your mummy that she’s already so gorgeous and y. No need to put any make-up,’ GD told Soojin, who is playing with her Barbie dolls.

‘Mummy knows but still, mummy needs to touch up,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Mummmmyyyyy,’ Soojin said cutely.

 

GD walks to her and hugs her from behind.

‘Come on, let’s go. You are already so pretty and HOT,’ he whispered to her ears, seductively, his breath sends a chill into her spine.

He kisses her shoulder and her neck.

 

‘Stop it. Our Soojin is here,’ she said.

‘Our Soojin loves her parents like this, right baby girl?’ GD asked Soojin.

She giggles at her daddy and runs to him. She spreads her arms to her daddy, asking him to hold her in his arms. GD takes her and kisses her cheek.

 

‘Let’s go picnic!’ GD said excitedly.

‘Inicccc,’ Soojin said happily.

Jessica smiles seeing her daughter. She fixes her pigtails’ hairstyle and then kisses her cheek.

soojin         soojin's clothes    her pigtails'

 

‘Let’s go,’ Jessica said happily.

GD and Jessica hold hands while Soojin is in GD’s other arm. They walk out of the room and heading downstairs. Jessica takes their picnic stuffs that prepared by their maids and get into their van. One of their maids is coming with them.

 

The Kwon’s Family picnic at a park

‘Princess, we are here!’ GD said brightly and he puts Soojin down.

Soojin starts to run on the ground. GD is tailing behind her, to prevent her from falling off. Jessica is setting up their picnic stuffs. She lays the mat on the ground and setting their foods with her maid’s help. Soojin’s baby stroller, toys and baby bikes are there too.

Once done, she joins her husband and her daughter. The maid is looking after their stuffs.

 

‘Look, mummy is here,’ GD said to Soojin while pointing to Jessica.

‘Mummmmmyyyyyyy~~~’ Soojin whined babyishly.

‘Jazzy, are you having fun?’ Jessica asked and patted her head.

Soojin giggles and continues jumping and running around on the grass.

 

GD and Jessica are happily playing around with their adorable daughter. They chase after her and she will run away excitedly while giggling at her parents. GD catches her and hugs her. He spins her daughter in his arms while Jessica is trying to tickle her. Soojin giggles and is really happy.

Then, Jessica is chasing after Soojin and when she caught her, both of them are rolling on the grass. GD joins in by tickling their daughter. Soojin giggles and laughs happily. Everyone at the park watch the happy and well-known Kwon’s family. They smile seeing the happy, blissful and gorgeous family. Some of them are taking their pictures but they didn’t disturb their family bonding moments.

 

 

‘Baby, kick this ball,’ GD said while throwing a ball to Soojin.

‘Ballllll,’ she said cutely while trying to kick it.

She succeeds in kicking the ball and she’s jumping excitedly.

 

‘Yeayy, my Jazzy is so smart,’ Jessica applauds her daughter.

‘Muummmm..daaaa,’ Soojin babbles.

Soojin is trying to kick the ball again but this time, she fell off.

 

‘Sweetheart, are you okay?’ Jessica asked worriedly.

Soojin is standing up on her owns but with a sad face.

 

‘Aigoo, is it hurt?’ GD asked while brushing her clothes.

‘Daadddd,’ she whined sadly.

‘Are you okay, sweety?’ Jessica asked while holding her hand.

‘Of course. Daddy’s baby girl is strong, right?’ GD said cutely and kisses her cheek.

Jessica kisses her cheek too and after that, Soojin is smiling again.

 

‘Come on. Get’s the ball,’ GD said while pointing to the ball.

‘Ball…ball,’ she babbles.

Soojin slightly runs to take the ball. She takes it and throws it to her daddy.

 

‘Yeahh, clever girl,’ GD praises her.

‘Jazzy, drinks this first,’ Jessica said while showing her pink drink’s bottle.

Soojin runs to her mummy and Jessica assists her in drinking the water. After that, she’s back running and playing with both her mummy and daddy.

 

 

GD takes her baby bikes and puts Soojin in it. The couple stroll the bikes around the park. They are holding hand while GD’s other hand is strolling Soojin.

her baby bikes

‘Sweety, look at that. It’s a swan,’ Jessica said cutely while pointing to a flock of swans in the pond.

‘Uwannnn,’ Soojin babbles excitedly while looking at the swans.

JiSica laughs at their daughter cute babbles.

 

‘She’s having so much fun,’ Jessica told GD, still strolling around the park.

‘Yep, she’s really happy,’ GD said.

Jessica hugs GD waist while strolling. She leans up and kisses his cheek.

 

‘I love you,’ she whispered to him.

‘I love you too,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

Then, he leans in and gives a peck on her lips while Soojin is enjoying her moments in her bikes.

 

the playground

The couple stops at a playground. Jessica takes Soojin from her bikes and plays with her at the playground. GD let her slides on the playground slide. He holds her all the time because it’s dangerous for her while Jessica is waiting at the end of the slide. Soojin is giggling happily and keep on whining to slide more.

After she’s bored with sliding, Jessica puts her in the baby swing. She swings her while GD is babbling and trying to catch her. Soojin is having funs with her parents.

Then, Soojin rides on the see-saw with her mummy and daddy. Jessica holds her while GD is on the other side. Both GD and Jessica are having fun like little kids too. Their baby girl brings them to their child modes. Soojin giggles happily while riding the see-saw. She’s giggling and laughing seeing GD makes funny expressions to her. Jessica occasionally kisses her cheeks while holding her tightly.

After that, Soojin is on the merry-go-round with Jessica while GD is spinning it. Jessica holds her daughter to prevent her from falling. GD is spinning them while babbling to his baby girl. Soojin laughs cutely while trying to touch her daddy.

Then, GD let’s Soojin plays around the playground. She crawls, runs and jumping around happily and excitedly. After spending about an hour there, they are leaving the playground.