Their Pains

A JiSica Love Story

Top, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung are really worried about GD. He is lie down on the bed, looking so weak. His fever is very high but he refused to take any medication. He has not been eating and he skipped many meals since he broke up with Jessica, two weeks ago.

 

‘Hyung, are you sure she will come?’ Taeyang asked.

‘I’m pretty sure. She still loves Jiyong, of course she will come,’ Top said confidently.

They are in the living room with Seungri and Daesung, worried about GD’s condition.

‘Hyung, shouldn’t we tell his family?’ Daesung asked.

‘No, no need for that now. He just needs Sica right now,’ Taeyang told him.

‘I really hope noona will come today. If not, Jiyong hyung will be gone forever,’ Seungri said playfully but worried.

Ding dong

 

‘I’ll get it,’ Seungri said and walks to the door. Once he opens the door, he’s surprised but relieve because Jessica is standing there.

‘Noona, you finally came!’ he said loudly and gives a light hug. Jessica just smiles weakly and steps into their apartment.

‘Hyungdeul, Sica noona is here,’ Seungri shouted happily.

Taeyang and Daesung quickly up from the couch when they see Jessica walks into the leaving room with Seungri.

‘Thanks for coming, Sica,’ Taeyang said and hugs her.

‘You came,’ Daesung said in disbelief and hugs her too.

 

Top is just standing there and staring at Jessica. Jessica has been ignoring Top too since she broke up with GD. She never do that to Top before and she knows Top is really angry and upset with her.

‘Oppa…..’ she said softly.

‘Finally, you are here, huh?’ he said coldly.

‘Mianhe, oppa,’ she said weakly, holding her tears.

Top slowly walks to her and he hugs her.

 

‘Little Sica, do you know how much I miss you?’ Top said softly.

‘Me too, oppa. I miss you too. I’m really sorry,’ she sobbed.

‘It’s okay. I understand. Now, there is someone that is dying to see you,’ Top said while wiping her tears.

‘Where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘There, in his room. Go to him,’ Top said.

 

Jessica just nodded and smiles weakly at four of them. She walks to GD’s room, she slowly opens the door. Her heart is beating like crazy because she really misses him so much. She also feels pain in her heart, pain because of loving him so much and hurting him.

Once the door is opened, she saw GD is sleeping on the bed with thick blanket covering his body. Jessica slowly closed the door and approaches him. She saw her pictures on the table and her eyes are blurry with tears when she saw her picture beside his pillow.

Jessica slowly sits on the edge of bed, beside him. GD is sleeping facing the other side. She gently touches his shoulder but he didn’t budged. Jessica his hair and that makes GD slowly opens his eyes and turns around, facing her. He’s so surprised seeing her in front of him after almost two weeks. Jessica gives a smile to him but he just stares weakly at her. He looks so weak and tired.

 

‘Hi, oppa,’ she said softly.

‘Are you real?’ he asked weakly.

‘Of course I’m real,’ she said while holding her tears.

‘You are not my imagination like always?’ he asked her.

‘No, I’m real,’ she said and gives a peck on his lips. Once their lips touched, finally her tears are rolling down.

‘You are real,’ he said softly while touching his lips.

‘Neh, I told you already,’ she said with tears.

‘What are you doing here?’ he asked her.

‘I’m here for you, oppa,’ Jessica said, wiping her tears.

‘Go away, I don’t need you,’ GD told her, sounds weak.

‘You don’t need me?’ she asked, tears are still rolling down her cheeks.

‘Just go away,’ GD said while turning around, backfacing Jessica.

‘Arasso, I know you hate me now. I’m so sorry for everything I have done, oppa,’ she sobbed.

 

She is getting up from the bed when in a blink of eyes, GD holds her arm and hugs her tightly.

‘I miss you so much. I miss you so much. I miss you, baby,’ he said and his tears are rolling down his cheeks.

Jessica hugs him back. She misses to be in his arms so much, the warmness of his arms always appeared in her dreams. She bawls in his warm arms, crying so hard.

‘Mianhe, oppa,’ she sobbed on his chest.

‘I love you so much,’ GD said softly and kisses her shoulder.

‘Me too,’ she said softly.

Jessica can feel the hotness of his body because of his fever. She slowly broke the hugs and she’s surprised seeing tears on his face.

 

‘You shouldn’t cry. Guys don’t cry,’ she said softly while wiping his tears.

‘You are the first girl that makes me cry,’ he said weakly. He gently wipes off her tears too.

‘Mianhe, I’m such a bad girl,’ she said.

‘Ani. You not a bad girl, you are a special girl,’ he said and smiles weakly.

Jessica touches his forehead and she’s really shocked because it’s so hot.

‘Oppa, your fever is very high,’ she said.

‘Really? I don’t feel it,’ he said weakly.

‘Lay down,’ Jessica said and laid his head on the pillow. She is searching for a towel to put on his forehead. When she’s trying to get up from the bed, GD holds her arm.

 

‘Don’t go. Don’t leave me,’ he said weakly.

‘Oppa, I’m not going anywhere. I just wanted to find a towel for you,’ she said softly.

‘I don’t believe you. You will leave me again if I let go of your arm,’ he told her.

‘Trust me, I’m not gonna leave you, okay? I’m just looking for a towel,’ she said and smiles sweetly to him.

‘I miss your smiles,’ he said.

‘Me too. Please, let me go. I just want to find a towel, I promise, okay?’ she said delicately.

‘There’s a towel in my closet. The 2nd drawer on the left,’ he said weakly.

‘Okay, I’ll get it,’ she said and gently pushes his hand from her arms. She quickly takes the towel and put in a basin with clean waters in the bathroom. Then, she puts the basin beside his bed, on the side table. She soaks the towel and puts it on his forehead, to reduce his temperature. Once she puts the towel, GD quickly holds her hand.

 

‘I’m not going anywhere, don’t worry,’ she assured him while clutching their fingers. Her other hand is his hairs, and his face.

‘Thank you for coming,’ he said weakly.

‘Neh. Oppa, you need to eat and take medication, arasso? I’ll go and get it for you,’ she said softly.

‘No, you cannot go anywhere,’ he said like a little kid.

Jessica chuckled at his childish actions.

 

‘Oppa, you get some sleeps while I make hot porridge for you, okay?’ she said.

‘Andwe. You cannot go,’ he told her.

‘I swear I’m just in the kitchen. Here, I left my handbag and my phone with you. All my important things are in there, my identification card, my passport and everything,’ she said softly.

GD takes her handbag and put in under his blanket. Jessica chuckled at him.

‘Can I go to the kitchen now?’ she asked him.

‘Sing a song for me until I asleep. Then you can go,’ he said.

‘Arasso. I’ll sing for you,’ she said with smiles.

 

Jessica sings a lullaby song while gently GD’s hairs. Hearing her delicate voices makes GD’s fallen asleep while gripping her hand. Jessica gently loosen the grip, she kisses his cheek and walks out from the room.

She walks into the living room where the other 4 guys are watching TV.

 

‘Oppa, where is Jiyong’s oppa medicine? And do any of you know how to make porridge? Can you teach me?’ Jessica asked them.

‘The medicine is in the kitchen,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Come, I’ll teach you how to make porridge,’ Top said.

‘Aww, noona wants to cook for Jiyong hyung,’ Seungri said.

‘Is Jiyong hyung okay?’ Daesung asked her.

‘Neh, he’s sleeping right now,’ she told him.

She walks with Top to the kitchen. Top prepares the porridge’s ingredients while Jessica helping a bit.

 

‘So, are you two back together?’ Top asked.

‘Ani,’ she answered shortly.

‘You will back with him, right?’ he asked again.

‘Ani. I’ll accompany him till he’s fever is okay,’ she said.

‘Why are you doing this? Both of you are suffered a lot,’ Top said.

‘Oppa, many people suffered too because of our relationship. It’s not fair,’ she told him.

‘I know why you doing this. Because you wanted to protect everyone. But you’re not doing justice to Jiyongie and you need to explain to Jiyongie,’ Top said sternly.

‘I know, oppa. I’ll tell him,’ she said softly.

 

‘Aigooo, I miss to pinch my little Sica,’ Top said and pinched her cheeks.

‘Awww, oppaaaa,’ she whined cutely.

Top chuckled at her cuteness.

‘So, what is it between you and Fany?’ she asked him.

‘Nothing. We are friends,’ he said.

‘Don’t lie to me. I know you like her, I can see in your eyes,’ she told him.

‘Aishh, I can’t lie to you, huh?’ Top sighed.

‘I’m your little Sica! So, you like her, right?’ she asked him.

‘I think so but I know she’s taken,’ he said quietly.

‘Oppa, you still have a chance because her love’s life is in trouble right now,’ she told him.

‘Chincha? So, SNSD’s love life all in trouble? I thought only yours,’ he said.

‘Her trouble is different from me. I’ll help you to win her, oppa,’ she said.

‘Now, you need to take care of your love’s life. Don’t worry about me, okay?’ he told her.

‘Arasso,’ she smiles.