chapter 105

A JiSica Love Story

SNSD Jessica gave birth to a cute baby girl, Jasmine Kwon Soojin.

G-Dragon is now a proud father to little Soojin.

G-Dragon as a young father figures to baby Soojin.

G-Dragon posted his baby girl’s picture, Kwon Soojin!

G-Sica, the young parents for baby Kwon Soojin!

Big Bang’s Top and SNSD’s Tiffany are little G-Sica’s godfather and godmother.

The adorable and cute Kwon Soojin makes her debut through daddy’s me2day!

G-Sica’s little princess, Jasmine Kwon Soojin.

Jasmine Kwon Soojin, G-Sica’s sweetheart!

G-Sica’s little girl is as cute as it takes!

G-Sica’s baby girl creates buzz among netizens!

G-Sica’s perfect family picture with little Soojin!

G-Sica’s little angel, the cute Jasmine Kwon Soojin!

Jessica will be back with SNSD after 1 year and 2 months in hiatus!

The Kwon Jiyong’s family!

Kwon Jiyong’s family posed for Style Magazine.

My wife and my baby girl are everything to me- GD.

She’s daddy’s little girl- SNSD’s Jessica.

Jazzy is the cutest baby alive- SNSD’s Tiffany.

Soojin is the sweetheart in my life and YG’s Family- Top.

G-Dragon reflects on his career, future plans, wife and his baby girl.

Taeyang posted his pictures with his little girlfriend, the adorable Soojin.

Heechul posted his pictures with G-Sica’s daughter, cute Soojin.

Kwon Soojin is everyone’s sweetheart!

Even Soojin falls for my charms- Seungri.

My niece is the cutest baby in the world- Krystal.

Little Soojin with her Heeline’s samchus.

Soojin with her handsome uncle, JYJ’s Jaejoong.

G-Dragon spotted with new tattoo!

G-Dragon’s new tattoo is devoted to his baby girl, Soojin.

 

After their marriage, JiSica is still the headlines’ news in Korea. And when Jessica delivered her baby, they become more popular. Everyone wants to know about JiSica and their baby. Every news wants them as cover page and headlines’ news. They are still as popular as ever.

Jessica gave birth to a baby girl, Jasmine Kwon Soojin. Soojin is 6 months old now. She’s so cute and so adorable. Jessica said that she looks like daddy GD but GD said that she looks like mummy Sica. The truth is, her face is mixed of G-Sica.

Soojin or Jasmine is the sweetheart for all of her uncles and aunties. She has too many uncles and aunties. Her godfather and godmother love her so much. They never fail to visit her every week. Every time Jessica bring Soojin to SME, everyone are ecstatic and excited seeing her especially her SNSD’s imos and Heechul’s samchu. It’s the same whenever Soojin visited YGE. Her BB’s uncles and 2NE1’s aunties are really delighted every time they meet with Soojin.

Little Soojin is really cute and adorable. Everyone likes to kiss and pinch her chubby cheeks. She has Jessica’s eyes and lips and GD’s forehead, nose and eyebrows. Her uncles and aunties really like to spoil and pamper her. They always bought presents like toys, bears and everything for her. Fans also always sent presents for her. Her toy’s room is really full with toys and bears. GD and Jessica don’t really have to buy any toys because it’s already enough toys for her.

GD always posted little Soojin pictures in his cyworld n me2day because their fans keep on asking him. The 1st picture he posted was when she was just a month. After that, he always posted her cute and adorable pictures with her mummy and daddy. Fans always ask for Jessica and Soojin pictures because they miss Jessica so much. She’s out of spotlight for a really long times. But, she always interacts with her fans through her website by leaving messages and her selcas with GD and Soojin.

Not only GD, but the other BB members and Suju’s members also often posted Soojin’s pictures in their cyworld and twitter. Taeyang, Seungri, Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae, Park Min Young, JYJ, Key, Dara, Hongki, Jonghun, Hara and many others posted Soojin’s adorable pictures whenever they met with Soojin.

Even though she’s still a baby, little Soojin has become headlines’ news since she was born because of her appearance through her daddy, uncles and aunties’ social network. She also received many offers to become model for baby’s clothes and brands. But, GD and Jessica declined the offers because Soojin is still too young. GD only accepted offers for family’s photoshoots for magazines. Other than that, he will not accept it.

Little Soojin garnered everyone attentions on her because of her cuteness and of course, because she’s G-Sica’s daughter. After they officially posed in Style Magazine, offers keep coming for little Soojin to become main model. But like always, GD declined all the offers because she’s still too young. GD said that when she’s 1 year old and older, he will give a thought about the offers.

After Soojin’s born, Jessica is still inactive and in hiatus because she wants to give her focus on little Soojin and her family with GD. Now, Soojin or Jasmine is already 6 months old and Jessica will officially resume her activities with SNSD starting next month. Everyone is really delighted for the news because they really miss SNSD with 9 members.

Meanwhile, BB is also in hiatus for almost a year in Korea. They released singles in Japan but in Korea, they are in hiatus, just like always. They just attend some variety shows, doing photoshoots and also CFs. Their hiatus is also mainly because of GD. Like Jessica, he wants to focus on their little angel, Soojin. Jessica and Soojin are everything for him right now.

Even though GD is still young, but he’s matured enough as a husband to Jessica and father to little Soojin. It’s the same with Jessica. She learns a lot from her mother and her mother in law in how to raise a kid. And apparently, she’s the best mother for Soojin.


i got the name from both gd n jessica's name..

soo from sooyeon

jin from jiyong

so, it's become soojin..hope all of you love her name..:))