The Break Up

A JiSica Love Story

At SNSD dorm

‘Sica, what happen?’ Yuri asked her.

Jessica has been crying since last night after she arrived from her vacation with GD. The girls are shocked and worried seeing her like that. All of them didn’t expect to see her crying after her 1st vacation with her beloved boyfriend. Last night, Jessica came home weakly with red eyes b with tears. When the girls asked her, she just kept quiet. They let her rest and this morning, she wakes up really early and when Yuri asked her, she starts to cry again.

 

‘Sica, if you keep crying like this, we can’t help. Please tell us what happen,’ Tiffany said while hugging her.

‘Something happen to Jiyong oppa?’ Yuri asked her.

‘I…I just did a very bad things to Jiyong oppa..hikkhs, hikkhss,’ she sobbed.

‘What is it, Sica? We don’t get it,’ Taeyeon said, worried.

‘I’m such a bad girl. i..i..i..’ she sobbed so hard.

‘Onnie, please don’t be like this. I couldn’t bear seeing you cry like this,’ Yoona said softly. She’s crying too when she see Jessica’s crying badly. They never saw Jessica cried like this before, not since the night Donghae left her 2 years ago.

 Ding dong ding dong ding dong

 

‘Wait, I’m coming,’ Hyoyeon said loudly. She walks to the door and when she opens the door, she’s surprised seeing GD, looking so miserable and mad.

‘Oh, oppa,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Where is Sica?’ GD asked.

‘She’s inside. Come in,’ Hyoyeon invites him.

‘Nugu ya?’ Sooyoung yelled from the living room.

‘It’s Jiyong oppa,’ Hyoyeon yelled back.

When Jessica heard ‘Jiyong oppa’, she quickly runs into her room.

‘Sica!’ Tiffany called her.

 

GD and Hyoyeon just entered the living room.

‘Where is she?’ GD asked grimly.

‘She’s in her room,’ Yuri said.

‘What happen, oppa?’ Taeyeon asked him but he just ignores her and runs to Jessica’s room. The other girls follow him because they knew something bad happened.

 

*listen to tell me goodbye, forever, star star star,lies

 

GD tries to open the door but she locked it from inside.

‘Sica, open the door!’ GD said loudly while knocking really hard.

‘Sica, please open the door,’ he said again, soften than before.

‘Just go away, oppa,’ Jessica said weakly from inside.

‘Why are you doing this to me? Why?! You owe me an explanation,’ GD said loudly.

The other girls are just listening to the couple.

 

‘Oppa, LSM-sansaenim has told you everything, right? There is no need for an explanation,’ she said weakly.

‘I don’t believe what he said!’ GD yelled.

‘No, you must believe him because that’s the truth,’ she said.

‘That’s the truth? You want to break up with me?’ GD asked.

‘Neh, oppa. Let’s break up,’ she said weakly.

The other girls gasp because they are really shocked with the news they just heard.

 

‘But why?? Why, Sica? I thought you love me,’ he said weakly.

‘Don’t ask me why, oppa. Please, don’t ask me,’ she said.

‘You cannot do this to me, Sica. Please don’t do this,’ he begged while leaning his forehead against the door and bangs the door with his fist.

‘Oppa, this is the best for us,’ she said from inside.

‘The best??!! This is the best? How could you do this to me, Sica?’ he asked weakly. Finally, his tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. The other girls are so sad seeing him, this is the first time they saw a guy cries in front of them. GD looks so much in pain and heartbroken.

 

Someone is buzzing their front door and Yuri walks to the door. She didn’t surprise to see Taeyang and Top standing in front of their doorway.

‘Where is he?’ Taeyang asked.

‘He’s inside. Come in, oppa,’ Yuri said.

They walk to Jessica’s room, where GD and all the girls are. Top and Taeyang are so shocked seeing GD sitting on the floor, looks so weak, heartbroken, sad and tears are flowing down his cheeks.

 

‘Sica, please. Come out, we can talk and solve this problem,’ GD said weakly.

‘No, oppa. There is nothing to talk about anymore. You and me are over,’ she said, sounded as weak as GD.

‘Noo, you cannot do this. You told me that you love me and you will never leave me, you promise me that,’ GD said.

‘I’m sorry because I broke my promise. Mianhe, oppa,’ she said, obviously she’s crying.

‘Is it a lie? Your love for me and everything that happens between us, especially during our last night in Saipan, is it a lie? It doesn’t mean anything to you?’ GD asked.

‘It means the world to me, oppa,’ she said weakly.

‘If it’s mean something to you, why are you doing this to me? Why?!!’ he yelled.

‘Mianhe, oppa. Chongmal mianhe,’ she told him.

‘Stop apologizing!! I don’t need your apologize. I want your explanation!’ GD yelled again

‘……’

‘Come out, please. Let’s talk. We can solve this together,’ he begged.

‘No, oppa,’ she said weakly. She doesn’t want to face GD because she knows if she sees GD’s face, her heart will soften and she can’t stop from hugging and kissing him and she can’t bear seeing his painful and hurt face. Hearing his weak voices alone has made her heart broken into pieces and pains in her chest.

 

‘Please, princess. Pleaseee,’ GD begged again. He doesn’t mind the fact that 8 girls are watching him crying and begging for a girl. All that matters right now is to face and talk to his girl, Jessica.

‘Just go away, oppa. Pleaseee,’ she begged weakly.

‘I’m not going anywhere until you open this freaking door!’ he yelled.

‘I’ll not open it!’ she said loudly.

‘Fine, I’ll break this door if you didn’t open it,’ GD said sternly, wiping his tears.

GD starts kicking and punching the door with all his strength. All the girls are shocked while Top and Taeyang quickly get hold of him.

 

‘Calm down, man,’ Taeyang said while holding his left arm while Top holds his right arm.

‘Let go of me. I need to break this freaking door!’ GD yelled while trying to free himself from Top and Taeyang’s grip.

‘Jiyong-ah, calm down!’ Top said loudly.

‘I won’t calm down! I need to talk to her NOW!’ GD yelled.

‘Man, please. You need to calm down. Let her calm herself first. Both of you are emotional right now,’ Taeyang told him.

‘That’s right. Let her cool down and also you. You can meet her soon. But for now, let’s just go back home,’ Top said.

‘Neh, Jiyong oppa. We will talk to Sica and I promise you, you can meet her later,’ Yuri told him.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ the other girls agreed.

GD finally agrees, he nodded weakly.

‘Let’s go now,’ Taeyang said.

 

‘Baby, I’ll go for now. But I’ll be back and you really need to explain everything to me. I love you so much, don’t forget that,’ he whispered to the door softly.

In the room, Jessica’s crying again hearing his words.

‘Let’s go,’ Taeyang said and dragged GD with him.

‘Little Sica, I don’t know what you are thinking but remember, I’ll always with you and please, don’t hurt Jiyong and yourself,’ Top said, knowing Jessica is hearing.

‘Sorry for all the chaos. Bye girls. See you later. Please take care of her,’ Top said to the girls but his eyes are staring at Tiffany.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. We will take care of her,’ Tiffany said.

 

When all the guys gone, the girls knocking the door, asking Jessica to open it but she didn’t open it.

‘Onnie, we have the keys right?’ Seohyun asked.

‘OMG, I totally forgot!’ Taeyeon slaps her forehead and running to her room. A few seconds after, she’s back with the keys in her hand. She opens the door and when it’s finally opened, there is Jessica, on the floor, in between her bed and the side table. She is hugging her kneels and still crying out loud.

Yuri quickly runs to her and hugs her best friend, same goes to Tiffany. Both of them are hugging Jessica while the others are surrounding them, looking at the weak and feeble Jessica.

 

‘Sshhh, shhh,’ Yuri trying to calm her.

‘Mianhe.. chongmal mianhe..hikhss,hikkhss.. mianhe, jiyong oppa,’ she sobbed.

All the girls are really sad seeing her like that. All of them are crying with her.

‘It hurts.. it’s really hurts so much.. it hurts..hikkhss,hikhhss..’ Jessica sobbed again.

‘Why are you doing that if it hurts you so much?’ Tiffany asked softly.

‘I’m doing this for us, for all of you, for Krystal, for BB and for Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica said, still sobbing.

‘What do you mean?’ Sunny asked her.

‘You think I don’t know that my antis have been attacking all of you and Krystal? I thought they didn’t mean it but it turns out they are really doing it. All of you do nothing wrong but you must bear all the painful experiences just because of me. And Jiyong oppa has been attacked by my fanboys. SNSD’s image is ruined because of me. We are in our downfall days just because of me. All are because of me,’ Jessica said weakly.

 

‘Sica-ah, how many times have we told you? We never blame you,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Neh, onnie. It’s not your fault,’ Yoona said softly.

‘No, it’s my fault! It’s my entire fault!’ Jessica said loudly.

‘So, you did all this to protect us and Krystal?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Neh, I must do something for all of you,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘You maybe are protecting us but you just kill Jiyong oppa. He’s broken into pieces, Sica-ah. You didn’t see him just now. He’s totally broken. I never saw him like that. You just hurt him badly,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘I didn’t mean to hurt him. I just want to protect him. He lost his fans just because of me. I just couldn’t let that happen,’ she said.

‘My uncle has been pressuring you, right? About all the loss, damages and the so called downfall days of SNSD,’ Sunny asked her.

‘LSM-sansaenim is right. I’m being too selfish when I make the decision to go public. He’s right and I’m wrong,’ Jessica told her.

 

‘So, what are you going to do now? You can’t ignore Jiyong oppa forever,’ Yuri said.

‘I can’t meet him. I’ll stop myself from meeting him as long as I could,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘Why? Sica-ah, you can still secretly dating him,’ Tiffany told her.

‘No, I can’t. The fans will keep eyes on us once the break up news spread and I have promise sansaenim that I’ll never meet him again,’ Jessica said.

‘What?? Why are you doing that?’ Yuri asked.

‘That’s the best for us. I’m too tired with all the dramas and pains. I had enough pains in my life,’ she said weakly.

‘You are being unfair to Jiyong oppa. I know you love him as much as he loves you, but by doing this, you are not showing your love for him. You need to explain everything to him,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I can’t do that. If I meet him now, I know my heart will soften. I can’t, I really can’t,’ she said weakly.

‘But Sica…’ Sooyoung wants to say something but Taeyeon cuts her in.

‘Girls, let’s Sica rest for now. She’s look so tired right now.’

 

‘Nehh, get some rest, onnie,’ Yoona said with concern.

Jessica just nodded weakly. Yuri and Tiffany hold her arms and place her on the bed. She’s already laid on the bed when she suddenly gets up and walking to her closet. All the girls are looking at her, confused. Jessica opens her closet and takes GD’s jacket that he left with her a long time ago. She takes the jacket and she lay on the bed, while hugging his jacket. Yuri covers her body with the pink blanket and all of them slowly leaving the room with very sad feelings for her. Jessica’s fallen asleep while hugging GD’s jacket and crying in her sleep.