Her Pains

A JiSica Love Story

In the van

The couple just arrived from Saipan, and now they are heading to their respective dorms. They finally arrived at SNSD’s apartment.

‘Oppa, thanks for everything,’ Jessica said softly while looking at him.

‘I should thank you because you persuaded me for this vacation,’ he said, smiling at her.

Suddenly, Jessica hugs him tightly, very tightly. GD is startled by her sudden hug but he hugs her back.

 

‘Oppa, I love you so much. You must know that,’ she whispered on his chest.

‘Of course I know and I love you too. I love you more than anything,’ he said softly.

‘Oppa, if something happen, promise me that you will forgive me,’ she told him, trying to hold her tears.

GD is confused by her words. He broke the hug and lifted her chin, makes her look at him.

 

‘Why you always said that?’ he asked.

‘Aniya. Just saying,’ she said.

‘No, I don’t believe you this time. What will happen? Tell me, please,’ he said, worried.

‘Nothing, oppa. I just said that if you know, anything happen. You know our situation right now,’ she told her.

‘Everything is gonna be fine. Sooner or later, our fans will accept our relationship, don’t worry, okay?’ he assured her.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said shortly.

‘You will always by my side, right? You will never leave me, right?’ he asked her.

Jessica just nodded without looking at him and then, she hugs him again.

 

‘Oppa, I really2 love you and if I do something wrong, please forgive me,’ she said weakly.

‘Why are you like this? You make me worry,’ he said while tighten his hug.

‘Aniya. Just bear with me. You know, girl’s hormone is different,’ she said, pretended playful.

‘You sure are. But it’s not your monthly time because we just do u-know-what last night,’ he said cheekily.

‘Oppaaaa~~’ she whined and slightly hits his chest because she’s embarrassed when thinking about their 1st night together. Her cheeks are really hot right now.

‘Aigoo, my baby is blushing,’ he said and kissed the top of her head.

 

‘I need to go now,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Neh, we will meet tomorrow, okay?’ he said.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly knowing that they will never meet again, tomorrow.

GD kisses her forehead and her lips softly.

‘Sarangheyo, princess,’ he whispered.

 

Then, Jessica kisses his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, the top of his nose and his lips. They kissed for quite a long time before Jessica broke the kiss. GD is startled when she did that because that’s GD’s signature’s actions for her, but this time, she did it to him.

‘Sarangheyo, Jiyong oppa,’ she said softly, trying to hold her tears. She hugs him for the last time and after that, she quickly walks away from him, heading to her dorm. She turns around and waves her hand to GD, who is still standing there, looking at her.

Once GD is out of her sight, she stops walking. She weakly sits on the floor and crying her heart out. She’s crying so hard until all of her energies are gone.

‘Mianhe, oppa..hikkhs..hikkhs.. I lied to you,’ she sobbed.


preview

 

‘But why?? Why, Sica? I thought you love me,’ he said weakly.

‘Don’t ask me why, oppa. Please, don’t ask me,’ she said.

‘You cannot do this to me, Sica. Please don’t do this,’ he begged while leaning his forehead against the door and bangs the door with his fist.

‘Oppa, this is the best for us,’ she said from inside.

‘The best??!! This is the best? How could you do this to me, Sica?’ he asked weakly. Finally, his tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

-------------------------------

I hug his jacket tightly, to get his presence. His warm arms always appeared in my dreams, I miss to stay in his arms. I miss his kisses, his hugs, his voices, his smiles, his jokes and everything about him. I love him so much but we just couldn’t be together.

‘Oppa, I love you so much. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you.’

-------------------------------

I’m in my room, laying on my bed like a living corpse. Her pictures and our pictures together are all over the place in my room. On the table, on the floor and on the bed, I just didn’t bother to tidy it up.


@choki2lovejessi  mianhe, for making you wait for my updates..but now, i'm updating really fast..kekkeke..this is the starting of the sad moments..huhu..thanks for your comment and keep on reading..:))

@catasyaa  dungseng, they are forced by the situation..huhuhu...yeah, they are too sweet..thanks for your comment..:))

@sooyeon_1804  neh, thank god my internet is okay now..i can update often..kekeke...haters and fans need to accept reality..their idols are human too..huhuh..sica has been in so much pains already..didnt know whteher she still can endure more pains..huhu...btw,thanks for your comment.:))

@smurfette  yeah..haters become haters because they think they can get their idols for themselves,..huhu..they need to back in reality, seriously..let's hope that for jisica..thanks for your comment..:))

@ruby_wit  yeah, lets hope jiyong didnt give up on her..

@jaesicaisreal  yeah, antis are thier biggest enemies..but kiko, taec n lsm will adds spiece in their troubles..antis really need to get a life..stop dreaming that they can get their idols for thmselves..thanks for your comment..:))

thanks for your comments!..as promised, another updates...

for the silent readers, i hope you can drop a comment for my motivation to keep on writing this story..:))