The Plan

A JiSica Love Story

Big Bang will hold fansigns event in Seoul next two days. VIPs are planning to do something really special for GD, to redeem their faults before.

Top, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are heading to the conference room to meet with the representatives of VIP. They have requested to YGE to meet with all BB’s members except GD. Well, it’s not hard because nowadays, GD prefer to stay at the apartment, locking himself in his room, dozing off or staring at Jessica’s picture.

The four of them enters the conference room and there they saw about 50 VIPs are waiting for them.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo everyone,’ Taeyang greeted their fans.

‘Anniyonghaseyo,’ all of them greeted back.

‘So, you requested to meet with us personally except Jiyongie. What is it?’ Top asked them.

‘First, we are really thankful because you agreed to meet with us today. Second, we are really sorry and regret for what we have did to JiSica,’ one of the VIP said.

‘We want to redeem our faults. Did GD oppa and Jessica onnie back together?’ another one asked.

‘Aniyo. They didn’t because Jessica is seriously hurt before,’ Top told them.

‘We want to help GD oppa wins her back. We really2 want to help,’ she told them.

 

‘Well, that’s so great of you. But, how? Did you think of any ways?’ Daesung asked.

‘I have an idea,’ Seungri said while grinning.

‘What is it, maknae?’ Taeyang asked.

Seungri tells them his brilliant idea and apparently, everyone agrees.

 

‘But, the problem now is to convince Jessica to attend the event,’ Taeyang said.

‘Top hyung can handle that, right?’ Daesung asked.

‘I cannot guarantee you but I’ll try,’ Top said.

‘Can we come with you to meet with Jessica-shi? Not all but just 2 of us, as the representative of VIPs. To personally apologize to her,’ one of the VIP said.

‘Ermm, yeah, maybe you can. Tomorrow, you wait for me here and we will be going to SME together to meet with Jessica,’ Top told her.

‘Okay, thank you so much,’ she said.

 

‘Everyone, I’m so grateful for what you are doing now. Thank you so much,’ Taeyang thanked them.

‘No, it’s our fault from the beginning. We just want our old GD back, the cheerful GD. Not the cold and emotionless GD like now,’ she said , full of regrets.

‘Once he gets Jessica back, he will back to the old GD,’ Taeyang told them.

‘That’s what we are hoping for,’ she said.

‘Thank you for spending time with us. Now, we will take care of everything for the event,’ the other said.

‘Neh, thank you too. See you next time,’ Top said.

 

After that, all of them heading out from the conference room, feeling relief and eager to help GD wins Jessica back.


The next day at SME

Jessica and her members are in the practice room with Suju’s members. They are practicing, exercising and playing around. Donghae, Heechul, Leeteuk and the other Suju’s members are trying really hard to entertain Jessica but she just sits there, emotionless and gloomy. No one except YoonYulTi knows that someone from YG will come here soon. Suddenly, someone enters the room and Jessica is surprised seeing them in SME.

 

‘Little Sica,’ Top called her.

‘Oppaaaaa,’ she said and immediately walks to him and gives him a hug.

‘Hi, Sica,’ Taeyang greeted her.

‘Hi, oppaaa,’ she greeted back.

The other 8 girls are greeting the duos too. All the SUJU’s members are just watching the girls greeting the guys.

 

‘Oh, anniyonghaseyo everyone,’ Top and Taeyang greeted the SUJU.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, we are Super Junior,’ they greeted back.

 

‘Oppa, what are you doing here?’ Jessica asked him.

‘Well, there is someone wants to meet you,’ Top told her.

‘Nugu?’ she asked.

Then, two girls enter the room. They look nervous but excited seeing many idols in the room.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Jessica-shi. I’m _______,’ she greeted her.

‘And I’m ________. We are representative of VIPs,’ the other one greeted.

‘VIPs’ representative?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Neh, we are here to apologize for all our bad actions towards you and your friends before. We are really sorry,’ she apologized.

Jessica is startled when they apologized to her.

‘No, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I understand how you are feeling. Don’t worry, I don’t blame you guys,’ Jessica said kindly.

Both of the girls are taken aback seeing her kindness.

 

‘We are really sorry. And we hope, you will accept GD back in your life,’ she said.

‘Eh?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh, we really hope you will accept GD oppa back. He loves you so much and we know you love him too. Please accept him back. We begged you,’ the other one begged her.

‘I….i…’ Jessica stuttered.

‘We will not force you but we hope you will think about it. And this is our special invitation for you,’ she said and gives a card to her.

‘What invitation?’ Jessica asked while taking the card. She opens it and reads it with the other girls.

 

A special invitation for G-Dragon’s true love, SNSD’s Jessica.

We invite you to attend our fansign event at _______ in Seoul.

Date:__ July 2011

Time: 2 pm

 

‘This is…’ Jessica is so surprised.

‘Please come to this event. Please think about it. We are really hoping. You are GD’s soul mate and true love, Jessica-shi,’ she told her.

Jessica is speechless with the sudden acts.

‘Little Sica, think about it. I hope you will come, okay? We need to go now,’ Top told her.

Jessica just nodded at him.

 

‘See you later, Sica-ah,’ Taeyang said and gives a light hug.

‘See you Jessica-shi. You are really pretty and kind. No wonder our GD falls in love with you,’ the girl said.

‘See ya, little Sica,’ Top said and hugs her.

‘Neh, see you. Thanks for everything,’ Jessica bows to all of them. After all of them are gone, all the girls squeal excitedly.

 

‘Wahh, BB’s fans are really kind and amazing!!’

‘Onnie, you can be together with Jiyong oppa!’

‘We are happy for you, Sica!’

 

But Jessica is still dumbfounded.

‘Sica, please. Stop being stubborn and hurting both Jiyong oppa and yourself,’ Tiffany told her sternly.

‘That’s right, my twins. You should listen to your members,’ Heechul suddenly in.

‘How I wish ELF can be like VIPs too,’ Eunhyuk groaned.

‘You need to have a very touching and heartbreaking love story like JiSica to make the fans accept your relationship,’ Leeteuk said playfully.

‘That’s right,’ the girls shouted.

 

‘Sica, you should accept him back,’ Donghae told her unexpectedly. Everybody is surprised hearing Donghae said that.

‘Oppa..’

‘Sica, when I heard his confession, I finally realized that my love for you can’t win his love for you. He loves you too much, that’s why he confessed his love for you openly. He’s really brave, I admire his braveness. I couldn’t imagine myself in his place and loving someone as much as he loves you. He’s the one for you, I admitted it even though it hurts me a lot and for your info, sansaenim has cancelled the WGM casting for us,’ Donghae said softly.

 

‘Oppa, you will found someone soon. You are a great and handsome guy, many girls are crazy for you,’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Except you, right?’ he said playfully.

‘Neh, I’m the exception,’ she smiles at him.

‘Yeahhh, now HaeSica is the bff,’ YoonYul shouted.

‘Yahh, the twins HeeSica is still the best!’ Heechul yelled loudly.

‘Nope, JeTi pawns it all,’ Tiffany said.

‘Yahhh, YulSic for the win!’ Yuri yelled.

‘Nooo, Royal family for the win!’ Yoona yelled excitedly.

 

All the others are laughing at them. Jessica is finally smiling genuinely and for the first time, she is laughing since forever.