Misery

A JiSica Love Story

April 2011

It’s almost a month after the shocking news about GD and Jessica. They made a press conference and clarifies that all the rumors are true and they are really dating. And from that moment, their life change rapidly. Most of the people in the entertainment industry are really shocked and surprised when they officially admitted their love relationship. They have different opinions about the couple, some are agreed with the couple decision whereas some are objected.

Since that day, Jessica has gained thousands of antis and haters. Her anti-fanclub keeps on increasing in number of members and new Jessica anti-fanclubs increase day by day. Meanwhile, SNSD’s and Jessica’s fancafe has been decreasing in great amount of members.

GD has gained many antis too but not as much as Jessica. BB’s and GD’s fancafe are also decreasing. GD’s fangirls have continuously bashing and leave hurtful comments for Jessica in her fancafe and in various website. They also bash the other SNSD members even though the girls did nothing. Some of them are threatening to kill or to hurt Jessica and the girls physically but Jessica is the one that got the worst threats. Jessica’s fanboys also have tried to hurt GD when he was performing at an event before. All these issues have made the fanwars between Sones and VIPs. There are a few of the fans that support JiSica couple but they are overshadowed by the haters.

 

At SME

Jessica is in LSM’s office, he requested Jessica to meet him.

‘So, I think you are aware of the current situation, right?’ he asked her.

‘Neh, sansaenim,’ she answered weakly.

‘SNSD’s album sales have been decreasing and your fancub is losing thousands of members in a short period of time and you and your members have gain thousands of antis, you know that too, right?’ LSM said.

‘Nehh,’ she answered.

‘Your members didn’t do anything but yet they are facing all this issues just because of you. They are been hated, bashed by various of people just because of your love,’ he told her sternly.

‘But it’s not the same case with BB because their fan based is larger than SNSD and your fanboys are less scary than his fangirls. Your members have been threatening varies of threats, you do realized it, don’t you?’ he asked her.

‘Neh, sansaenim,’ Jessica said.

‘It’s your love’s life but all your members are going through a very hard time. SNSD is in down fall days just because of you,’ he said grimly.

‘I…I didn’t mean..’ she stuttered.

‘I want you to think again. It’s not too late to change this situation. If you break up with him, everything will be fine again, just like before,’ he said.

‘I’m really sorry for all this troubles, sansaenim,’ she apologized.

 

‘You don’t need to apologize to me. Do you really want your members to face all these problems? Don’t you feel sorry for them? Even a bit?’ he asked her.

‘I do. I’m really sorry for them and I hope I can make something to make it right,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘That something is you need to break up with GDragon before it’s going too far and there is no return for you and SNSD,’ he said.

‘I.. Please give me time to think, sansaenim,’ she said.

‘Okay, I’ll give you time. But please, think about it deeply. Think about your members, about SNSD and your fans,’ he said meaningful.

Jessica just nodded weakly.

 

‘You do realize that since the pre-debut days until now, you are the one among your members that’s constantly been caught in negative rumors and give bad image to SNSD, do you?,’ he asked grimly.

‘i..i know, sansaenim,’ she said quietly.

‘So, think about it wisely and make your decision ASAP before it’s too late,’ he said.

‘Arasso,’ she said and after that she left the room, looking so miserable.

‘You will give up this time, Jessica. I know you care for your members more than anything,’ LSM said devilishly to himself.


Jessica is walking to the car park, looking so depressed and miserable. Ever since they publicly announce their relationship, her life has never been peaceful. She always worry, scare and sorry for her members and for GD. Her members are facing the same consequences just because of her. She loves GD so much but she just couldn’t stop but to think that she has made a big mistake by sticking with him.

She just ruined GD’s, BB’s and SNSD’s bright future and she’s feeling really sorry for all of them. GD has been a great support for her. He is always by her side and protects her from everything. He’s always supporting her through these critical times. She knows that GD’s trying so hard to look calm and strong for her but she knew that he’s somehow depressed too.

 

Jessica saw a familiar heavily tinted van at the car park, BB’s van. She quickly gets inside and GD is waiting for her with a warm smile.

‘Hi, princess,’ he said and kissed her cheek.

‘Hi,oppa,’ she said, trying hard to look happy.

‘Something happen? Why you look sad?’ he asked while her hairs.

‘Nope. Nothing, I’m okay. Just a bit tired because of the vocal training,’ she said softly.

‘Are you sure? Please don’t keep anything from me,’ he said.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. I’m fine,’ she said and hugs his waist. She rested her head on GD’s chest. GD kisses the top of her head, showing his love for her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I can’t tell you about my meeting with sansaenim,’ she thought to herself.

 

They are heading to YG’s building, to spend their times together. Once they arrived at YG’s, they saw many fans are gathered there. The fans always were there since the shocking news.

‘We hate Jessica!’

‘Jessica doesn’t deserve GDragon!’

‘GD oppa deserves someone better than her!’

‘We didn’t approve JiSica couple!’

‘JiSica couple is totally bullsh**!’

 

That’s only a few from the fans’ banner. There are more of them that sounded harsher towards the couple, especially Jessica.

‘Don’t look. Just ignores them,’ GD whispered to her. Jessica just nodded with a bitter smile on her face.

 

In the practicing room.

‘Little Sica!’ Top called her.

‘Oppa~~~~,’ she whined and hugs her oppa.

‘Hi, Sica,’ Taeyang and Daesung greeted her.

‘Hi,noonaaaaa,’ Seungri greeted cutely.

‘Hi, everyone,’ she greeted them.

GD is smiling seeing her with s. They are really closed with each other now since Jessica always came every time they are practicing and they often hang out together.

‘Come on guys, let’s practice,’ their trainer called them.

Jessica sits aside and watching them practice for their upcoming showcase. She is watching them but her mind is still thinking about her talks with LSM.

 

‘Your members didn’t do anything but yet they are facing all this issues just because of you. They are been hated, bashed by various of people just because of your love,’ he told her sternly.

 ‘It’s your love’s life but all your members are going through a very hard time, why?SNSD is in down fall days just because of you,’ he said grimly.

 ‘I want you to think again. It’s not too late to change this situation. If you break up with him, everything will be fine again, just like before,’ he said.

 ‘You don’t need to apologize to me. Do you really want your members to face all these problems? Don’t you feel sorry for them? Even a bit?’ he asked her.

 ‘That something is you need to break up with Gdragon before it’s going too far and there is no return for you and SNSD,’ he said.

 ‘Okay, I’ll give you time. But please, think about it deeply. Think about your members, about SNSD and your fans,’ he said meaningful.

 

‘Hey, what are you thinking about?’ suddenly GD asked her.

‘Oppa, you scared me,’ she said, totally surprised because she didn’t notice that GD is beside her already.

‘You seem lost in your thought. Anything bothering you?’ he asked with concern.

‘No, nothing. I’m just dozing off like always,’ she said playfully, trying to hide from GD.

‘keke.. You are always like that,’ he said and pinched her nose.

‘Awww,’ she whined cutely.

Then, all the BB members join the couple. They sit on the floor and talking with each other.

 

‘Hyung, is the bruise on your shoulder okay now?’ Seungri asked GD.

‘Bruise? What happened?’ Jessica asked.

‘Someone throws a rock at Jiyong hyung yesterday, outside the building,’ Seungri said while GD nudges his arm to stop him from talking. Taeyang smacks his maknae head.

‘Bwoh?? Why don’t you tell me?’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘No, it’s nothing. Just a bump, nothing serious,’ GD said.

‘It must be the antis right? Or more precisely, my fanboys,’ she said softly.

‘Well, maybe but don’t worry. It’s just a small bruise, small matter,’ GD assured her.

 

‘Small matter?! This is you called small matter? This is serious, oppa!’ she slightly yelled.

The others surprised seeing Jessica’s outburst.

‘Hey, why are you mad? Everything will be fine, okay?’ he said softly, knowing that she’s depressed lately.

‘Oppa, don’t you aware of our situation right now? It’s…its soo…’ Jessica couldn’t finish her words because tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

GD quickly hugs her, tightly. The others all feel sorry for Jessica because they knew the troubles and hardness that she’s been going through.

 

‘Ssssh, shhh..It’s okay. You can cry as much as you want. Don’t bottle it in your heart,’ GD comforts her.

Top is really sad seeing her like that.

‘Jiyongie, I think you should send her home. She needs to rest,’ Top told him. GD just nodded.

‘Let’s go,’ he said softly to her.

Jessica says goodbye to the others and hugs them.