chapter 86

A JiSica Love Story

SNSD’s Jessica will take a break for a week.

SNSD will perform without Jessica for a week.

Wedding’s bell for G-Sica?

Is SNSD’s Jessica really pregnant?

G-Dragon is going to be a young father soon?

Jessica’s mysterious faint during Music Bank!

What’s the secret behind Jessica’s incident at Music Bank?

SNSD’s Jessica fainted, exhaustion or something else?

G-Sica will tie the knot soon?

G-Sica spotted at a famous wedding’s planner!

The young G-Sica is set for a marriage?

 

Ever since Jessica’s fainted incident during Music Bank, everyone is speculating about JiSica. Some of them said that she fainted because she’s pregnant and others said because of exhaustion. Considering that she’s working non-stop, many said that she's just exhausted.

JiSica’s fans are hoping to see their little JiSica soon. GD and Jessica are still keeping her pregnancy as a secret. They intend to tell everyone when they announce their marriage’s date, soon.

The couple is busy with their wedding preparation. They want to get married as quickly as they can because of Jessica. She insisted to marry soon because she’s afraid that she can’t wear a wedding dress because of her baby bump. So, they are a bit rushing for their marriage’s preparations. Their friends called their wedding as the short-gun wedding because they are really rushing. Their family is taking care most of the preparations.

Right now, Jessica’s baby bump is still invisible because it’s still in early weeks. That’s why she insisted to get married fast. The couple has secretly met a famous fashion designer to choose the most perfect wedding dress for her. Being the fashionista couple, JiSica is really picky in choosing her wedding dress especially GD. He wants a perfect and gorgeous wedding dress for his girlfriend.

As much as they want to keep it a secret, but somehow the fans are still spotting something about their marriage plan. They have bombarded their official website, asking about their marriage and her pregnancy. JiSica just tell them to be patient and wait for the good news soon. And that’s why the fans and netizens are speculating that they are getting married soon.

Both YG and LSM know about her pregnancy and their marriage plan. They are shocked but they are happy for the blissful couple. LSM still have a little thought that her pregnancy will affected her career but the couple and YG assured him that they believe in their fans support. Maybe later on, Jessica will take a long break from SNSD, but she will definitely be back with her group members after she delivered her baby. That’s her promised and she will never break her promised.

 

 

Meanwhile, SNSD is performing without Jessica for a week because the doctor said that she needs to rest properly. So, SME let’s her rest for a week before she will resume her activities with her group members. Jessica is really thankful for that because nowadays, she is having a bad morning sickness and nauseating.

Every morning, she will throws up and always feeling dizzy. During her one-week rest, she stays with GD at his private apartment. Their mothers regularly visited the couple to take care of Jessica. She’s really thankful for them and also GD. Even though he is busy with BB’s promotions, but he never fails to always accompany and care for her.

Whenever he is away for his schedules, he will call his mother or her mother to accompany Jessica. SNSD members also become regular guests at his apartment. They miss their ice princess even they just didn’t meet her for a day. They constantly meet her everyday even at late night. At first, they want Jessica to stay with them but GD didn’t allow because he wants to take care of her and their baby by himself. He said he needs to learn since they will get marry soon.

Since she’s pregnant, GD has become much more matured despite his young age. He bought a lot of books about woman’s pregnancy and about expecting the 1st baby. He learns a lot from the books and from his mother. Meanwhile, Jessica is becoming really oversensitive since she’s pregnant. She’s sulking with GD almost every day. She becomes very fussy even in a very little thing. But GD is really patient with her because he knows she’s behaving like that because of her pregnancy.

Every times she’s sulking, GD knows really well how to coax her. She will back to the sweet, adorable Jessica after GD coaxes her. Every night, he will talks to his baby while Jessica just smiles happily seeing him. They are really blissful and happier ever since she’s pregnant. They never know the wonderful feelings expecting a baby before but now, they are experiencing it and it’s indeed really wonderful. They never regretted the fact that they will have a baby at such a young age.