chapter 91

A JiSica Love Story

The next morning

All of them are awake and Jessica seems much better than yesterday. She already can laugh and talks quite loudly. She is leaning her back on the pillow. GD is feeding her while the YoonYulTi and Top and Taeyang are talking with each other.

‘By the way, how did you fell off?’ Taeyang asked Jessica.

Before she could answer, Tiffany blurted out.

‘She tripped off during our last choreo.’

 

GD stops feeding her in an instant and looks at Tiffany, shocked. Yuri nudges Tiffany’s arm while Yoona is avoiding eye contacts with GD. Tiffany who just realized her mistake, quickly covers but it’s too late already because GD looks really pissed off.

‘You dance?’ GD asked Jessica, grimly.

‘I..i…’

‘Answer me!!’ he yelled.

‘I did. Mianhe, oppa,’ Jessica apologized and holds his hand but he pushes her hand, roughly.

 She never saw GD’s angry with her like that before. She’s really scared and sad seeing his anger, but she knows that’s all her faults.

 

‘You lied to me?!’ he asked loudly, almost yelling again but he’s trying to control his anger.

‘I want to tell you after I performed,’ she said quietly, looking at his angry face.

‘So, you keep it from me??!’ he asked angrily.

‘Jiyong-ah, calm down,’ Top said while holding his shoulder but he pushes Top’s hand away.

 

‘I didn’t mean to keep it from you. I just..I know you will not allow me to dance.. That’s why I didn’t tell you,’ she explained, tears in her eyes.

‘Why are you so stubborn???’ he asked loudly and angrily.

‘I just….. I want to dance for the last time before I take along break from dancing. I really2 want to dance,’ she explained again.

‘And see what happened? You almost killed our baby!’ he said in anger.

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I’m really sorry,’ she said, finally tears rolling down her cheeks.

GD did nothing to calm her even though she’s crying so hard. He just stares at her with anger.

 

‘Oppa, stop it already. She’s didn’t mean to do that,’ Tiffany said while hugging her.

‘Neh, oppa. Sica is still so weak. Don’t be mad at her,’ Yuri told him.

She’s really sorry seeing Jessica crying like that and GD just ignores her.

 

‘Man, calm down. Don’t be like this,’ Taeyang told his bestfriend.

‘I really disappointed with you,’ GD told Jessica, grimly.

‘Oppa…’ she sobbed while looking at him.

GD is hurting so much seeing her tears but his anger stops him from coaxing her and calming her.

 

‘I thought you love our baby but you are being selfish,’ he said.

‘Oppa, I love our baby so much. I didn’t mean to hurt him. Please believe me,’ she begged.

‘How can I believe you when you already lied to me?’ he asked her.

‘i.. I didn’t mean it, oppa,’ she sobbed while trying to hold his hand but he pushes her hand, again.

‘Have you ever thought about me? Have you ever thought what will happen to me if I lost you?? Have you ever thought about that?? If I lost my baby, it’s still okay even it’s painful because we will have another chance. But, if I lose you, what will happen to me?? Have you ever thought about that?? Have you ever thought how can I survive if I lost you??? Have you ever thought that??’ he blurted out loudly, anger, disappointment and sadness mixed together.

Jessica is crying harder than before when she heard him. He loves her so much but yet, she’s being very selfish and stubborn.

 

‘Oppa, I’m really sorry. I never mean to hurt you. I love you so much. I ..i…’ she stuttered while sobbing.

‘Maybe you can survive if you lost me but me, I cannot survive without you in my life. You make me really disappointed with you,’ GD said sternly and he storms out of the room, leaving the sobbing Jessica.

‘Oppaaaaaa!’ she called him and trying to get up from the bed but Top and Tiffany stop her.

‘Sica, you cannot go anywhere. You are still weak,’ Tiffany said.

‘Neh, onnie,’ Yoona agreed.

‘But Jiyong oppa, I hurt him so much,’ she sobbed.

‘Sica, he will be fine. Don’t worry,’ Yuri told her.

 

‘Little Sica, just rest and stop crying. It’s not good for your baby. Me and Youngbae will talk to Jiyongie, okay?’ Top told her kindly.

‘Neh, Sica. Jiyong will be okay. He’s just need to calm himself. He will be okay, soon,’ Teayang said while smiling.

‘Please tell him that I’m really sorry,’ she sobbed.

‘Neh, we will. Now, stop crying. Your baby will be sad too if you keep on crying,’ Top said while patted her head.

‘Take a rest. We will talk to Jiyong,’ Youngbae said.

‘Neh, see you little Sica,’ Top said.

Both Top and Taeyang leave the room, looking for GD, outside.

 

‘I’m a bad girlfriend, right?’ she asked YoonYulTi.

‘Ani, you are not,’ Yuri told her kindly.

‘I make Jiyong oppa upset and mad. He loves me so much but I continuously hurt him,’ she said quietly.

‘Jessie, both of you love each other so much. That’s why he’s mad at you. He’s afraid of losing you,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I know. You know what, I cannot survive too if I lost Jiyong oppa,’ she said softly.

‘Onnie, just take a rest. Everything will be fine,’ Yoona said.

Jessica lays down, thinking about GD and tears occasionally roll down her cheeks.