The Misunderstanding pt 2

A JiSica Love Story

previous chapter

Jessica hesitated because she saw GD took a glance at them and he must has saw DOnghae because his expression was so gloomy.

‘But….’

‘Don’t worry. We will tell Jiyong oppa,’ Yoona said because she knows Jessica is worried about GD.

Jessica hesitated but she finally agreed and she just hoping GD will not misunderstand her again. She just made GD mad a while ago and she doesn’t intend to do it again.

 


chapter 21

Donghae and Jessica find a quite quiet corner to talk.

 

‘So, what is it that you want to tell me?’ Jessica asked him, coldly.

‘Sica, I know I hurt you too much but please give me another chance,’ he pleaded her.

‘Oppa, there is no other chance for you. It’s all over now,’ Jessica told him.

‘No, please. I know I have done something worst but I regretted it and I’m so sorry,’ he said and hold her hands.

‘You have done something unforgiving. You know that I really hate cheaters,’ Jessica said calmly but the truth is, she’s can’t look straight at his eyes because she afraid she’ll weaken at the sight.

 

Donghae lifted her chin and staring at her eyes.

‘Pretty Sica, I love you so much. I love you with all my heart. I swear I’ll never break your heart again.’

Jessica can feels tears glowing in her eyes when she heard his honest confession. But she tries her best to hold her tears because she doesn’t want to cry for him, again.

‘Thank you for loving me, oppa. But I think I can’t love you anymore,’ she said.

‘Why? Because of G-Dragon?’

‘Ani. Because I just can’t. The wounds that you caused me were too deep. It’s too painful,’ she said while looking straight at his eyes.

‘Do you love him?’ he asked weakly.

‘I don’t know. Love is not a simple thing. I just knew him, so it will take times.’

Donghae was glad hearing her answer because that’s mean he’s still have a chance to win her back.

 

‘Do you still love me even a bit?’ he asked.

‘Fishy, you are my first love. Your name will always have a space in my heart. I’ll never forget our memories together, the bad and good memories,’ Jessica said.

‘Good bye, pabo bada,’ Jessica said softly and she kissed his cheek. Jessica wants to leave but then Donghae suddenly hugs her.

‘Please stay like this for awhile. I want to enjoy this moment,’ he whispered. Jessica lets Donghae hugged her because for her, this is the last hug they will share together.

After awhile, they broke apart.

‘Bye, oppa,’ she said and when she turns around she is completely shocked because GD is staring at them, looking so mad, heartbroken and sad.

 

‘Oppa…….’

GD just ignored her and he turns around, trying to run away from her.

Jessica is running after him. DOnghae really hurts seeing her running after GD. He knows that he has lost her because he can feel that Jessica has fallen in love with GDragon. It’s just she didn’t realized it or she just scared to admit that she has fallen in love again. She is scared if she will be heartbroken for the second times.

 

Jessica seizes GD’s hand and he stopped walking.

‘Oppa, it’s not what you think,’ Jessica said.

‘Really? Is it misunderstanding again?’ GD asked cynically, he’s really mad.

‘Oppa, that’s just a friendly hug. Our last hug together,’ she tried to explain.

‘Wow, you like to kiss and hug other guys a LOT.’

 

Jessica is really sad when GD said something like that to her but she realizes that GD is just controlled by his anger.

‘Oppa, you know I’m not that type of girl. You know my feelings for you,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Honestly, I don’t know how you feel for me! I heard everything you said back there. He’s your first love, he will forever in your heart, right?’ GD said weakly.

‘Oppa, it’s…..’

‘You will not able to forget him, right? I thought I have won your heart but I’m wrong. I’m just wrong. It hurts so much, Sica-ah,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, it’s not like that. I don’t love him anymore it just….’

 

‘Do you love me?’ GD asked her.

Jessica astonished when GD asked her that, directly. She wants to say ‘Yes, I love you’ but she just couldn’t.

‘I’m……’ she stuttered.

‘I get it. You don’t love me.’

‘Oppa, you said you will wait for me,’ she said.

‘I know I said that but I didn’t know love will hurt me like this. If I know, I’ll never intend to fall in love in the beginning,’ he said halfheartedly.

‘Oppa, I’m sorry I hurt you,’ Jessica apologized while holding his hand.

‘I need to be alone. I’m sorry,’ he said and push her hand away from his. GD left Jessica behind, and finally her tears drop out onto her cheeks.

‘Jiyong oppa~~~’ she said quietly, she felt her heart ache when GD walks away from her.