chapter 93

A JiSica Love Story

G-Sica is getting married!

G-Sica’s wedding date finally revealed!

Little G-Sica will comes out and plays soon!

SNSD’s Jessica is pregnant!

G-Sica is expecting a baby and will get married next week!

G-Sica, the future young parents!

G-Sica are in their final preparations for the wedding.

G-Dragon posted his baby’s ultrasound scan’s picture!

G-Dragon revealed his 7 weeks age baby!

G-Dragon showing off his 7 weeks age baby!

 

Since the press conference, every headline’s news is reporting about JiSica. Everyone is really surprised but ecstatic of their sudden marriage plan and date and also of their baby. Their fans and netizens are really thrilled and delighted for their good news, the wedding and their baby.

GD posted their baby’s ultrasound scan’s picture on his cyworld and it’s become hot topic among the netizens and the fans. Everyone can see how he is feeling about having a baby with Jessica. He also posted a picture of pale’s Jessica because of her morning sickness. Everyone leave positive and supportive comments on his cyworld and their official websites.

Vips, Sones and JiSica’s fans sent many baby stuffs for the couple. YGE and SME keep on receiving baby stuffs packages from their fans.

GD and Jessica are in their final preparation for their wedding. Honestly, only GD, with the helps from their families, their members, their closed friends and their agencies are preparing for the wedding. Jessica couldn’t help much because she’s too busy throwing up, sleeping and having headache or dizzy.

Everyone in the music industry is talking about their wedding. They are saying that JiSica’s wedding going to be the wedding of the year. The lists of guests for their wedding receptions are all the famous and influential people in music industry, actors, actresses and the top idols.

Even though they are really rushing for the wedding, but their wedding is going to be really grand. Many people are offering their sponsorship for JiSica’s wedding. YGE and SME chose the best sponsorships for the couple’s wedding. YGE and SME also give an exclusive broadcasting permission to SBS and KBS to broadcast JiSica’s wedding LIVE on their reception’s day. So, fans can watch their wedding on TV, LIVE.

Both SNSD and BB are taking a break and not performing for a week because they want to focus and help JiSica’s wedding preparations. Everyone is really busy with the preparations.


‘OMG, I think this dress can’t fit me anymore!’ Jessica is freaking out.

‘Ani, it still can fit you. Go on and try it, again,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I think I’ve become fat for sure. Aigoooo,’ Jessica sighed while changing into the wedding dress.

The girls are at the Jung’s house, helping Jessica’s family here and there for the wedding.

 

‘See, it still fits you perfectly. You are too worried about your weight,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Thank god. Now, I’m relieved,’ Jessica blurted in English.

‘How are you feeling? Your wedding is tomorrow. You will live with Jiyong oppa forever and you will be Mrs. Kwon Jessica, not Jung Jessica anymore. Aren’t you nervous?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Honestly, it’s not much difference because I’ve already used living with Jiyong oppa these two weeks and about changing my surname, it does really give me some kind of feeling. But, I don’t know what that feeling is. And, I’m nervous for my wedding tomorrow,’ she told her.

‘Don’t be nervous. Everything will be perfect,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Awww, we are going to miss you after you get married, onnie. Because you will live with Jiyong oppa,’ Yoona said sadly.

‘Pabo. I’ll still always with all of you all the times for our promotions and schedules. And, I’ll always visit our dorm, often, I promised! And Jiyong oppa also asked me to stay with all of you if he will be abroad or when he’s busy,’ Jessica said while smiling.

 

‘Really? Is that true?’ Sooyoung asked excitedly.

‘Neh, so, roommate, don’t you dare to throw away all of my things because I’ll still stay there, often,’ Jessica warned Sooyoung, playfully.

‘Yeah2x. We still can live together with onnie,’ Seohyun said brightly.

‘Neh, but not always. Only sometimes, whenever Jiyong oppa is away,’ Jessica said.

‘That’s really great. I’ll not dying miss my best friend,’ Tiffany said.

‘Neh, me too,’ Yuri said while smiling.

Jessica got teary seeing all her members or more accurate, her sisters. They have been living together since last 4 years. Now, she’s feeling a bit lonely because she has to move out.

 

‘Sica, don’t cry. If not, I’m going to cry too,’ Sunny told her.

‘It’s just bit weird because I’ll not stay with all you anymore,’ Jessica said quietly.

‘Yahh, you just said that you will visit us often and will still occasionally stay with us. But now, you are the one that crying,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘I’m not crying. I’m just sad,’ Jessica said, holding her tears.

‘Girls, come on! Group hugs!’ Tiffany yelled.

All of them hug each other, their group hugs. After a while, they parted. Jessica’s phone is ringing.

 

‘I bet that must be G-Dragon,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Neh, he can’t survive a day without you,’ Sooyoung said jokingly.

Jessica just smiles. She didn’t meet with GD for the whole day because their parents forbid them from meeting each other a day before their marriage. At first, Jessica protested because it’s too traditional but she needs to obey the adults.

My love <3333

 

Sica: Yoboseyo, oppa..

GD: Hi, baby.. I miss youuu..

Sica: Me too.. What are you doing right now?

GD: I’m with my members. We talked and drink a bit.

Sica: Ahh, I drink too..

GD: What??? I’ve told you, you cannot drink!!

Sica: keke.. I’m lying. I didn’t drink. You can ask my members..

GD: Naughty girl. So, how’s my little baby doing?

Sica: He’s behaving well today.

GD: Really? You still can fit the dress, right?

Sica: of course. But, I think it becomes too tight.

GD: Don’t worry. You will look stunning tomorrow..

Sica: Neh, I miss youuuu so much..*cutely

GD: We need to be patient. We will meet tomorrow..

Sica: Nehh…

GD: Did you throw up today?

Sica: Just once. After I take the pills that doctor gave, I didn’t throw up yet.

GD: Good but remember, the pills are only for our wedding. After that, you cannot take it anymore, arasso?

Sica: Neh, arasso. I know it’s not really good for me..

GD: Good. Now, go to sleep. It’s late already…

Sica: Okay. Good night, oppa. I love you..

GD: Good night, princess. Love you too. Gives my hug and kisses to our baby..

Sica: Arasso. I want a kiss…

GD: keke…muahhhhhs…

Sica: Kombawo.. Byeeee oppaaaa..

GD: Byeeee….

 

After ended their phone talks, the girls force her to sleep. Jessica sleeps in the bed with Yuri and Tiffany while the other girls sleep on the comforters, on the floor. Jung’s house has guest rooms but the girls didn’t want to use it because they want to sleep together with Jessica.

 

At GD’s side

GD is at his apartment, with all BB’s members. They are celebrating his wedding, tomorrow.

‘Man, you are going to be a married man tomorrow,’ Taeyang said.

‘That’s right, hyung. I never thought that among all of us, you are the one that will get married 1st,’ Daesung told him.

‘I thought it’s either Daesung hyung or Youngbae hyung. But, it turns out you, G-Dragon,’ Seungri said playfully.

‘How are you feeling, Jiyongie?’ Top asked.

‘Well, I’m feeling good. A bit nervous but, I’m good,’ GD said casually.

‘A married man and a future father. Wowww!’ Taeyang said in awed.

 

‘I can’t wait to meet my baby,’ GD said excitedly.

‘Are you really ready for all the responsibilities as a father?’ Top asked.

‘Of course, hyung! I’m going to learn as much as I can and I’m definitely ready and I’m so excited to meet with my baby,’ GD told him.

‘I envy you, man. If I’m at your place, I don’t know if I can be like you,’ Taeyang said.

‘Me too, hyung. I don’t think I can handle a baby soon. Seeing you taking care of Sica alone makes me feels dizzy,’ Daesung told him.

‘Neh, hyung. I envy your patience handling Sica noona. Aigooo,’ Seungri sighed.

‘Yah, how dare you bad-mouthing my little Sica?’ Top said loudly.

‘She’s like that because of her pregnancy. She’s actually really sweet and adorable,’ GD told them.

‘I know. That’s why I said I can’t have baby too soon,’ Daesung said.

 

‘Your baby will definitely be the heart and soul of SM town and YG Family. He will have so many imo and samchu,’ Taeyang told him.

‘That’s right,’ GD said shortly.

‘I want to spoil and pamper him like I spoiled his mother,’ Top said excitedly.

‘Aigoo, I hope he will not turn out as a spoiled kid because so many people want to spoil him,’ GD said playfully.

All of them laugh while still drinking. They continue their talks before each of them fallen asleep.