His Dirty Little Secret

A JiSica Love Story

At the park

Jessica was seating on the bench, look up at the sky. She saw stars twinkling, it’s a very beautiful view.

 

‘Hey, pretty Sica,’ a familiar voice said and sat next to her.

‘Hi, oppa,’ Jessica said softly.

‘I miss you so much. I miss your voice, your smile, everything,’ Donghae said and hugs her.

 

Jessica just let Donghae hugged her for a while. In his arms, she feels really warm and she really missed his hugs.

‘Oppa, I want to ask you something,’ Jessica said, broke the hug.

‘What is it?’ Donghae asked curiously.

‘I need to know the real reason, why you left me 2 years ago,’ Jessica said softly but stern.

‘Sica-ah, it’s….’

‘Oppa, please! I begged you. I really need to know why you left me,’ Jessica begged him.

 

Donghae can see that she’s really wants to know the reason. He thinks it’s time she knows the truth. He’s been hiding his dirty little secret from her for a long time. He wanted her to know and he will seek her forgiveness because now he realized how much he loves her, he can’t lose her.

‘Okay, I’ll tell you. Please don’t interrupts me until I finished tell you the whole story because I’m scared I’ll not be able to continue if you cut in,’ he told her weakly.

‘Arasso, I got it,’ Jessica said and brace herself to hear the whole story, at last.

 

‘When we were training, you are one of my closest friends. I really like you and I know you like me, no, you love me. I really2 appreciated your love for me but the truth is, at that time, I still didn’t sure with my own feelings. I don’t know whether I love you or not, the only thing I knew is I like you. So, when you confessed to me, I accept you because I just couldn’t say no when I seeing how much you love me,’ Donghae take a deep breath and continued.

‘Years after years, many rumors spread about us. At that time, I really want to end our relationship but when I saw your fragile face, I just couldn’t leave you alone to face all the negative rumors. I thought after many years be together, I’ll certain with my feelings and love you but I wronged. I still doubted with my feelings for you. And seeing you were being hurt so much by my fans, I decided to break up with you. I don’t want you to hurt anymore,’ Donghae said weakly.

 

‘Is that the only reason?’ Jessica said try to hold her tears.

‘Ani. This is the most important part. When we were in our 3 years of relationship, I..i…I seeing someone else. She’s one of the new trainees. i..i.. j..just didn’t have the guts to tell you because I..i..i don’t want you to be sad and heartbroken,’ Donghae said while looking straight at the shocked Jessica.

Jessica was really2 shocked  and when she looks at him, she can see there were tears in his eyes but she couldn’t care less.

‘You cheated on me?’ Jessica asked, trembling.

‘I didn’t mean it. It’s just, I confused at that time, and that girl came to me. I fell in love with her but when I left you, I finally realized that I didn’t love her. When I lost you, finally I realize that I love you so much. You are the one that I love, not that girl, not anyone else. Please forgive me, Sica. I’m really2 sorry. I didn’t mean it to happen,’ Donghae begged her.

 

Jessica was speechless. She never thought Donghae will cheat on her. She never could imagine that to happen.

‘Sica, please say something,’ Donghae said to her, he’s really felt guilty.

‘Well, thanks for telling me the truth. Now, I think I can finally let you go. You surprised me and you hurt me even deeper. I never thought you will cheat on me. Everyone was telling me that you dumped me because you wanted to protect me but I guess, they were all wrong,’ Jessica said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

‘Sica, please. It’s in the past. Now, I realized I love you so much. I don’t want to lose you. I want us to be together again,’ he begged her.

 

‘You have lost me and my love the moment you cheated on me, Fishy.’

‘Sica, pleaseee. Don’t do this. I love you, Jung Jessica,’ Donghae said, he’s crying.

‘I used to love you but now, I’m pretty sure that my love for you has gone,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Good bye, Fishy,’ she said with tears and left him behind.

Donghae wants to stop her but he just couldn’t because he knew his fault.

‘I’ll never give up on you, Jung Jessica. I’ll win you back,’ Donghae said weakly but determined.

 

At SNSD’s Dorm

All the 8 girls still fully awake because Jessica is still not back. They are really worried because it’s already late.

‘I think we should call the Suju oppadeul to ask whether Fishy has return or not,’ Yuri said.

‘Yeah, I’ll call Leeteuk oppa,’ Taeyeon said and called him.

 

Leeteuk: Yoboseyo, Taengoo.

Taeyeon: Yoboseyo, oppa.. oppa, is Donghae oppa at the dorm?

Leeteuk: Nehh, he’s here. Mweyo?

Taeyeon: Bwoh? How long has he returned to the dorm?

Leeteuk: Almost an hour ago, mweyo?

Taeyeon: Ani. It’s nothing. Just asking. Kombawo, oppa. Anniyong.

 

All the girls heard the conversation and now, they are really2 freaking out.

‘Where is Sica? She didn’t bring her phone.’

‘I’m scared something bad happened.’

‘I hope she’ll not do anything stupid.’

‘I think something bad happened between her and fishy.’

‘Omo, Sica onnieeee.’

 

‘Yahh, stop it. We need to relax and think straight,’ Taeyeon told them.

‘Yeah, let’s think where will she go if she’s sad or upset?’Tiffany said.

‘I don’t know. She never told me,’ Yuri said.

‘Me neither,’ Yoona said.

‘Aishh, we are her best friend for nothing,’ Tiffany sighed.

Suddenly, Yuri remembered something. She took Jessica’s cell phone and calls someone. She puts on the loudspeaker so that all the girls can hear.

Jiyong oppa

 

GD: Yoboseyo, gorgeous!

Yuri: Yoboseyo, Jiyong Oppa. I’m not Sica. I’m Yuri.

GD: Owh, mianhe. Where is Sica?

Yuri: Ermm, she’s.. she’s

GD: what happened to her? is she okay?..*worried

Yuri: she’s missing.

GD: Bwoh??? What do you mean she’s missing?

Yuri: She went out to meet someone but she still didn’t come back until now. That someone already at his dorm an hour ago.

GD: Aishhh, damn! Did you know where she’ll usually go? I mean her favorite place?*panicked

Yuri: We didn’t know. That’s why I called you, I thought you know.

GD: I don…*suddenly remembers something.

Yuri: Jiyong oppa?

GD: I think I knew where she is.

Yuri: Chicha? Where?

GD: Don’t worry. I’ll handle this. I’ll look for her. Just wait at the dorm.

Yuri: Please bring her back safely, oppa.

GD: I promise you. I’ll never let anything harms her. She’s too precious for me.

Yuri: Kombawo..

GD: Anniyong. I’ll call back later when I found her.

Yuri: Okay..Anniyong.

 

All the girls look at Yuri.

‘You are really clever. I never thought of GD oppa,’ Tiffany said.

‘I hope he can find Sica and bring her back to her safely,’ Sooyoung said.

All the girls were in the verge of tears. They will wait until Jessica is back.

 

At BB’s dorm.

After the call, GD quickly put on his jacket, snowy cap and grabs his car’s key.

‘Jiyongie, where were you going this late at night?’ Top asked him when he’s walked out from his room.

‘I need to find your favorite dungseng. She’s missing,’ he told Top.

 

‘Bwoh??? What do you mean she’s missing?’ Top asked, panicked. Taeyang, Seungri n Daesung were shocked too.

‘Yuri called and told me she’s missing after meeting someone,’ GD said painfully because he knew that someone must be Donghae.

‘You are gonna look for her? Do you know where she is?’ TAeyang asked him.

‘I think I know but I’m not too sure. I’ll look for her till I found her,’ GD said.

 

‘Hold on. I want to come with you,’ Top said, he’s totally worried about Jessica.

‘Hyung, please let me do this alone. I know you care about her so much but just let me handle this, please,’ GD pleaded his hyung.

‘Hyung, I think Jiyong is right. You are her favorite oppa but Jiyongie love her dearly. This is might be his chance to win her,’ Taeyang said while Seungri and Daesung nodded.

‘Okay. You must find her! And tell me when you do. By the way, use my manager’s car. Your car will seek many attentions,’ Top told him and gave Jiyongie the keys.

‘Thanks, hyung,’ Gd said and stormed out of the dorm.

While driving, he remembered something.

 

GD: When you sad, where will you go?

Sica: My Secret place..kekekke

GD: You don’t want to tell me where is your secret place?

Sica: it’s secret place. I’ll not telling anyone.

GD: Okay, arasso..

Sica: Are you upset?

GD: Ani. Why should i?

Sica:kekeke.. I’ll tell you.. my secret place is the rooftop of our dorm. The view from there is really2 beautiful and peaceful.

GD: Chincha? Can I go there someday?

Sica: ermm, okay. I’ll take you there..kekkee

 

He’s sure that Jessica must be there.

‘Sica, wait for me. Don’t do anything stupid,’ he thought.


omo, i'm still spazzing TopSica n bit of G-Sica moments at mbc gayo daejun..

kyaaaa~~~~~~

i need to find another fancam..may be Top's or GD's fancam..because i want to confirm that GD was also bowed at Jessica...i'm really happy for the moments even it's just a tiny moment..

and judging from Top n Sica's expressions, i'm really sure they are closed with each other...

btw, welcome to the new readers..enjoy this chapter..:)

happy new year..