His Love for her

A JiSica Love Story

From a very bright and happy day for JiSica, it turns to be a very gloomy day for both of them. GD’s mood is not getting any better. When Top asked him, he just said he’s okay and nothing is wrong. Meanwhile, the girls also feel the same way about Jessica. She’s become really quiet and sat alone in the corner, looking so miserable.

 

‘Hey, little Sica. Are you okay?’ Top asked and sat beside her.

‘Oppa~~~’ Jessica said weakly.

‘Something happened between you and Jiyongie, right?’

‘I just make him sad and break his heart, oppa,’ Jessica in verge of tears.

‘What happened? Tell me,’ Top said with concern.

Jessica told everything that happened between them to Top.

 

‘So, it’s just a misunderstanding, right?’ Top asked.

‘Nehh.’

‘Tell me the truth, do you love Jiyongie or not?’ Top asked again.

‘I don’t know,oppa. I think I love him but I’m not sure with my own feelings. I’m scared, oppa. I’m scared to be heartbroken for the 2nd times,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘Do you still love that Donghae?’

‘Ani. I don’t love him anymore but he’s my first love. Of course, there is a little space in my heart for our memories together,’ Jessica said earnestly.

‘And that Taecyeon?’

‘He’s just a friend, oppa. He’s Tiffany’s best friend, that’s why I can’t refuse when he asked me out,’ she explained.

 

‘Okay. Sica, I’m not saying this because Jiyongie is my best friend but I just know he will never break your heart and never will hurt you even a little.’

‘How you can be so sure, oppa?’ Jessica asked him.

 

‘Because he’s fallen in love with you ever since you debuted. Can you imagine loving someone for that long? He knows everything about you. He’s always watching SNSD’s performances just to get a glimpse of you, he will search any news or rumors that related to you. When the rumors about WGM for both of you spread, he was overexcited. And when negative rumors about you spread, he’s always sad and feeling sorry for you. Can you imagine how much he’s been heartbroken because of all the rumors between you and other male celebrities?’ Top told everything about GD’s crushed on her.

‘What? I never knew. He never told me,’ Jessica said, tears glowing in her eyes.

‘When Big Bang met SNSD at Music Show, before both of us knew each other, he keeps on staring at you but he didn’t has enough courage to talk to you. He’s really nervous, you know. And then, when he knew I’m closed with you, he thought we’re in a love relationship. Once again, he’s heartbroken but he just endures it by himself and never told anyone. Until one day, he finally admitted to us, that he’s falling in love with you years ago and then I set him up for the blind date with you,’ Top explained in details to Jessica.

 

She finally broke down and cried when Top told her all that. She never knew GD loves her that long and that much. She feels really guilty and sad because she just realized how much GD loves her and now she knew that she loves him too.

‘Oppa, I’m such a bad girl. He loves me that much but I..i…’ she sobbed.

‘Ssssh, it’s okay. I told you all this just to let you know his love for you. I love both of you and all I want is the happiness for both of you,’ Top said and he wrapped his arms on Jessica’s shoulder, to calm her down.

Jessica cried in his oppa’s arms.

 

‘Oppa, I love him. I think I’ve fallen in love with him since we get closed to each other but I’m just scared to admit it. But now, I’m not scared anymore. I love Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica finally admitted while sobbing.

‘You need to tell him, not me,’ Top said playfully.

Jessica smiled and a moment after, she stopped crying.

 

‘Aigoo, my little Sica is such a cry baby,’ Top teased while wiping her tears.

‘Oppa~~~… Where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘He’s gone. He said he’s not feeling well and our manager told him to go home,’ Top said.

‘I need to meet him, oppa.’

‘Not now. He needs to calm himself. Just let him be alone for awhile. You can meet him tomorrow,’ Top told her.

‘Okay. But oppa, please don’t tell him about my feelings. I wanted to tell him by myself.’

‘Arasso. Don’t worry, I’m not intending to tell him,’ Top said.

‘Kombawo, oppa. For always been there for me,’ Jessica thanked and smiled at Top.

‘Anything for you, little Sica. Now, cheer up, okay? I need to go now. See you tomorrow and don’t worry about Jiyongie, arasso?’

‘Neh, oppa. See you tomorrow,’ Jessica said and they give each other a hug.

 

After that, Jessica‘s mood seems to be a bit better and she joined her members. After almost a whole day practicing for the event, they were heading to their dorm. Jessica tried to call GD several times but he never picks up and she has sent messages but he never replied.