Broken Into pieces

A JiSica Love Story

The next morning

Jessica is in the cab, heading to the hotel to meet with Kiko. Honestly, she didn’t has the feeling to meet with her but she just couldn’t say no when she told that it’s very important. So, without thinking, she agreed. Several minutes later, she arrived at the hotel. She looks for room no B234 and finally, she found the room. She wants to knock but surprisingly, the door is not properly closed. So, she just pushes the door and its wide open.

Jessica slowly walks into the room and once she’s in the room, her eyes are wide open seeing GD and Kiko on the bed, Kiko is hugging him. Both of them seem under the blanket. Jessica’s trembling, her eyes are gleaming with tears seeing both of them. Suddenly, GD opens his eyes and he is so shocked seeing Kiko beside him and more shocked when he saw Jessica is standing there, staring at him and Kiko.

 

‘Sica!’ he called her while pushing Kiko away from him. Kiko opens her eyes and smirk at Jessica.

‘Oh, you are here, Jessica-shi,’ she said slyly.

‘Sica, it’s not what you think. Please don’t misunderstand,’ GD tried to explain. He takes a blanket and wrap around his bare body and walks to Jessica.

‘Oppa, we really enjoy last night, right?’ Kiko said slyly.

‘You, shut up!!’ GD yelled at Kiko. He holds Jessica’s hands but Jessica just stands there and staring at him. Tears are gleaming in her eyes.

 

‘It’s not what you think. I was drunk last night,’ he desperately explains to her.

‘It hurts so much, oppa. It hurts here, really hurts,’ she said weakly while hitting her chest and tears rolling down her cheeks rapidly.

GD stops her from hurting herself by holding her hands.

 

‘Stop it. I know it hurts. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was drunk, I was unconscious,’ he told her.

‘It doesn’t matter, oppa. You just hurt me. The pain that I feel is too much for me to handle, oppa. I know I didn’t have the rights to stop you from seeing other girls but I just couldn’t stop myself from feeling hurt when I saw you with her. Mianhe, oppa,’ she sobbed so hard.

‘No, no, no.. Don’t say that. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry because I fell into her trap,’ he said while wiping off her tears.

‘Oppa, let’s just end it here. End all of it. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t want to feel anymore pains in my heart,’ she sobbed weakly.

‘Sica…’

 

‘Oppa, I hope you find your happiness. Goodbye, oppa,’ she said weakly and walks away from him. She runs out of the room, runs as fast as she can and she ended crying so hard in the lift.

‘Oppa, you just give me the most pain I ever feel in my whole life,’ she sobbed quietly.

 

Meanwhile, GD couldn’t run after her because he is only wearing a blanket.

‘You, !! You satisfied now?’ he yelled to Kiko.

‘Well, yeah,’ she said cynically.

‘Don’t you dare shows your ugly face in front of me, again!! I meant it!!’ he said while pushing her forehead in anger. That is the first time he’s become so rude with a girl. Kiko is shocked seeing GD’s anger, so she just stays there, speechless. GD storms out of the room after wearing his clothes.

 

At SNSD dorm

TaeNyYoonYul are in the leaving room when Jessica walks in with tears on her face and looking so weak and sad.

‘Sica, what happened?’ Yuri quickly hugs her. They sit on the couch.

‘I..i.. just saw Jiyong oppa and Kiko…to..together..in..in.. hotel’s room..hikhhs,hikhhsss,’ she sobbed in Yuri’s arms.

 

‘Bwoh?? Chincha??’ the girls yelled, shocked.

‘Ne..Nehh..he said he was drunk but still..i couldn’t believe he just did that to me..hikkhs,hikhhs..’

‘But how did you know they were there?’ Tiffany asked her.

‘Last night, Kiko texted me to go there because she wanted to talk to me but apparently, she just wants me to watch them slept together,’ she sobbed.

 

‘Isn’t it obvious? That she just wants to hurt you and you said that Jiyong oppa was drunk. I think that y girl set the trap,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I think so too, onnie,’ Yoona said.

‘Neh, we know Jiyong oppa. He’s not that type of guy,’ Taeyeon told Jessica.

‘But it hurts me so much seeing him with her. It’s too painful to handle. I think I cannot take anymore pains because I might as good as die if there is more pain for me,’ she sobbed weakly.

 

‘Shhh..shhhh.. don’t say that. I know you have been going through a lot lately. You should rest, Sica-ahh,’ Yuri calms her down. She just nodded weakly. Yuri brings her to her room and lets her rest from all the pains that she just endures.

‘Poor Sica onnie. She’s seriously been going through a lot,’ Yoona said, feels sorry for her.

‘Yeah, her love life is full of troubles, drama and pains. Poor Sica,’ Taeyeon sighed.

The others agreed and they are really feeling sorry for Jessica because she never has a smooth love life. Her love relationship always full with obstacles and pains.


preview

 

‘So, Jiyong-shi. What do you mean by that? Who is that ‘she’?’ Hodong asked eagerly.

‘I have a confession to make today. Everyone knows about my relationship with SNSD’s Jessica before right?’ he said calmly.

Everyone is surprised because GD is actually talking openly about his past relationship after keep in silence for month.

‘So, that ‘she’ is SNSD’s Jessica-shi?’ Hodong asked.

‘Neh, it’s her,’ he said shortly.

 

 

‘Okay, I get it,’ he said softly.

Then, he kisses her forehead, her eyes, the top of her nose and her lips. Jessica just lets he kisses her because honestly, she really misses his kisses.

‘I’ll never give up on you, baby,’ he whispered to her and he walks away to the front door.

Jessica’s tears rolling down her cheeks after he’s gone.


i dedicated the HAeSica chapter to all HaeSica shippers especially Smurfette..the loyal haesica shipper..kekkeke

enjoy the new chapters...

btw, i just post my 2nd ff..hope you can subscribe and leave comment for me..but for now, jisica ff is still my priority..dont worry..kekeke...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23496/complicated-love-beast-donghae-jessicajung-junhyung-snsd-suju