Meeting the Hee-Line's

A JiSica Love Story

Jang Geun Suk-JGS

Ft Island's Hongki and Jonghun

Suju's Heechul


At a private club (karaoke’s room)

The Hee-line’s are waiting for Jessica and her boyfriend, BB’s GDragon. Heechul, Jang Geun Suk, Hongki and Jonghun are having fun while waiting for the couple.

‘Hyung, have you met with him before?’ Hongki asked Heechul.

‘Ani. We just met at music shows several times,’ Heechul said.

‘Yeah, I’ve just heard all about him when I met with Sica recently,’ Geun Suk said.

‘Well, we have met him also but we are not really closed. We are just like sunbae-hoobae, you know, not really friends,’ Jonghun said as-a-matter-of-fact.

‘I’m really surprised when Sica told me about him. I never thought she will fall in love with him,’ JGS told them.

‘Same with me. Out of all people, she chooses GDragon,’ Heechul said, still cannot fully accept the fact that Jessica is with GD now.

‘Love is unpredictable, hyung,’ Hongki said.

‘And it seems like she’s really in love with him and I’m happy for her. Because she suffered a lot with Donghae before. No offence, hyung,’ JGS said, knowing Heechul is closed with Donghae.

‘I know. I’m glad she’s happy but I’m just can’t help feeling sorry for Donghae,’ Heechul said.

‘So, what are you planning to do to G-Dragon?’ Hongki asked slyly.

‘Hehe.. We will see,’ Heechul said with an evil grin.

‘Hyung, don’t do something weird and extreme. Sica will not like it,’ JGS told him.

Heechul just smirked at them and said.

‘You know very well that she can’t stop me.’

 

‘Oppa!! Hongki! Jonghun!!’ a dolphin-like voice yelled at them.

‘Yahh! My ears will go deaf because of your voice,’ Heechul yelled at her.

‘You are always so loud, Sooyeon-ah,’ JGS told her.

Jessica just giggles and she closed the door,GD is beside her. They are holding hand.

‘Noona, you are finally here,’ Hongki said and gives her a hug. Jonghun and JGS hug her too while she just ignored Heechul like she always does.

‘Yahh! Where’s my hug?’ Heechul said loudly.

‘I don’t need your hug,’ she told him coolly.

‘Yahhh!!’ Heechul yelled at her while GD chuckled at the twins.

 

‘Let me introduce you. This is Jiyong oppa,’ she introduced GD to them.

‘And this is the handsome Geun Suk oppa, Hongki, Jonghun and that weird guy is Heechul oppa,’ she introduced them.

‘Anniyonghaseyo. I’m Jiyong,’ GD greeted them nicely but he’s really nervous especially with Heechul.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Jiyong hyung,’ Hongki and Jonghun greeted him.

‘Hi, Jiyong,’ JGS said shortly.

‘So, you are G-Dragon eh?’ Heechul said while eyeing him intensely.

‘Neh, but just called me Jiyong,’ he said nervously.

 

They sat on the couch, Jessica didn’t let go of GD’s hand.

‘Yahh, till when you want to holding hands?’ Heechul slightly yelled.

‘Aishh, why are you so loud?’ Jessica sighed.

‘Because I’m your twins,’ Heechul said with a wide but weird grin.

GD’s really startled seeing him like that.

‘Hyung, I think you just scared Jiyong hyung,’ Jonghun told him playfully.

‘Ahh, aniyo,’ GD stuttered.

‘Eh, mweyo? I didn’t do anything weird,’ Heechul said.

‘Oppa, you know yourself that you are weird,’ Jessica said sternly.

‘Yah, if I’m weird, you are weird too because we are twins,’ Heechul said brightly.

‘I’m not and never be your twins,’ she said icily.

 

GD’s surprised seeing Jessica being cold to him, but it didn’t give any effect to Heechul. Heechul just ignores them and he chose a song and sings loudly and dancing widely. All the others are laughing at him because they knew him very well but for GD, he’s really feeling uncomfortable. Hongki joint him dancing and singing along.

‘Aisshh, this hyung,’ JGS sighed.

‘So, Jiyong, do you really love our Sooyeon?’ JGS asked straightforwardly.

‘Nehh, I do,’ GD said, he has been asking this kind of questions hundreds times already.

‘Oppa, I told you already,’ Jessica sighed.

‘I just want to make sure for your own happiness,’ JGS told her.

‘Aiss, whatever,’ she sighed again while resting her head on GD’s shoulder.

‘Aww, I never see noona been like this before,’ Jonghun .

‘Yeh, you always so loud, violent and scary with us,’ JGS said.

‘Aniya. I’m not like that,oppa~~~’ she whined cutely.

‘Yahhh, stop whining like a baby! It doesn’t suit you and it hurts my ears,’ Heechul yelled at her.

‘Noona, that cuteness doesn’t really suit you,’ Hongki .

‘Aishh, you guys. This is why I prefer my handsome MILO oppadeul more than you guys,’ she said.

‘You ungrateful girl,’ Heechul said.

‘Yah!’ JGS slightly yelled.

‘Noona!!’ Hongki and Jonghun yelled unisonly.

 

Jessica chuckled at her oppas and dungseng while GD’s just smiling and listening to their bickering. He can tell that Jessica acted really different when she’s with the MILO gang and her Hee-line’s. With MILO, she’s a cute little princess, they pampered her like a little girl. But with her Hee-line’s, they treated her like a guy friend especially Heechul.

‘Where is Sangchu oppa and Simon oppa?’ Jessica asked, weird because the gang is not complete.

‘I know you are still a bit uncomfortable with them, so we didn’t invited them this time,’JGS told her.

‘Ahh,nehh. I’m still a bit awkward around them,’ she said.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, come here. Let’s have a karaoke battle,’ Heechul said and pulled him from the couch.

‘Ahh, okay,’ GD just agreed, he’s really nervous with Heechul.

‘Let’s have a girl group’s songs battle parade,’ Heechul said excitedly.

‘Yeah, we will be the judges,’ Hongki and Jonghun said.

‘Andwe! Don’t you try to make my boyfriend dances to girl group songs,’ Jessica objected.

‘Yahh, you know this is a part of Hee-line’s rules,’ Heechul told her.

‘Andwe!’ she protested again.

‘Kwenchana, Sica-ah. I always saw Daesung and Top hyung dancing to girl group songs,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, don’t do all the things that weird guy asked you to do,’ Jessica said while pointed to Heechul.

‘Jiyongieeeeeeee, you will accept my challenge, right?’ Heechul asked while making a cute voices and expression and that makes GD’s goosebumps.

Hongki, Jonghun and JGS all chuckled seeing his shocked reaction.

 

‘Oppa, stop scaring my boyfriend,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Sooyeon-ah, let’s them battle themselves,’ JGS told her.

‘Don’t worry, princess. I’ll be okay,’ GD said and winked at her.

Jessica giggles at him.

‘Princess??’ Hongki and Jonghun yelled.

‘Seriously, princess?? Ewwww, doesn’t suit her at all,’ Heechul said loudly.

‘Don’t be jealous, oppa. I’m G-Dragon’s princess,’ she said playfully.

‘Yahh, since when you have become soooo cheesy?’ JGS asked her.

‘Since forever. You guys didn’t realize it before,’ she said.

‘Aishh, whatever. Come, we sing and dance. Yeah2x!!,’ Heechul shouted excitedly.

 

Heechul chose Gee to do a duet with GD. Jessica can see that GD’s really uncomfortable but he’s trying his best to get along with the weird Kim Heechul. JGS and Hongki joined them while Jonghun watching excitedly with Jessica. Heechul starts doing his ‘kkap’ dance and GD’s really startled seeing he did that.

GD tries doing the crab dance and he looks so cute while dancing. Jessica can’t help but giggles at her boyfriend cuteness and awkwardness while dancing to Gee.

‘Aishh, this Kim Heechul is really weird. Poor Jiyong oppa,’ she thought to herself.

All the guys except GD, are dancing and singing enthusiastically, even Jonghun is dancing along. After the song ended, Jessica quickly pulled GD’s hand and makes him sits beside her before Heechul will force him to dance to other songs.

 

‘Yahh, Sickal. We are not done yet,’ Heechul said loudly.

‘You guys can continue but I’ll not let you influencing my boyfriend become weird just like all of you,’ she said coolly.

‘Noona, that’s only the introduction. One more song, pleaseeeee,’Hongki pleaded.

‘Andwe! Can’t you see he’s sweating,’ she said while wiping his sweats with her own hands.

GD smiles sweetly to her and he’s really thankful because she saves him from embarrassing himself again.

‘Aisshh, you are not sporting at all,’ JGS sighed.

‘Well, I didn’t want a boyfriend that as weird as all of you,’ she said as-a-matter-of-fact.

‘Yahhhhh, Jung Jessica!!’ all of them yelled at her.

Jessica quickly covers her ears.

 

Jessica and GD watch the four guys singing, dancing and jumping excitedly. They are really enjoying themselves like always. Jessica is used to this kind of situation but she knows GD’s uncomfortable. Sooner or later he will get used to this situation too when he met with them often.

Suddenly, Heechul pulls GD from the couch and makes him dance along with him. They are dancing to Kara’s Mister. They force GD to do the dance and he does it reluctantly. His dance is so stiff but still cute. Jessica can’t help but laughing at his stiffness. Heechul, JGS, Hongki and Jonghun are really excited seeing GD’s dance. They are cheering for him to dance more and more. After the song ended, GD quickly sits beside Jessica, sweating like crazy. She wipes off his sweats with tissues.

The other guys continue to the next songs. They have so much energy to being able dancing, singing and jumping to many songs. Heechul is always doing his ‘kkap’ dances and his crazyness while singing. GD watches them enjoying themselves but he is somehow embarrassed seeing them like that. They finally done singing and dancing, all of them are leaning on the couch, tired and sweating like crazy.

 

‘Sica, why don’t you wipe my sweats too,’ Heechul said.

‘Shiro! It’s dirty,’ she said coldly.

‘Yah, Jiyong’s sweats are not dirty?’ he asked loudly.

‘Nope. Jiyong oppa sweats are not like you,’ she said.

‘You!!’ Heechul yelled playfully.

‘Noona, you are so gross,’ Hongki .

Jessica chuckled and just ignored them. After that, they were talking with each other comfortablely. GD’s a bit comfortable with JGS and Jonghun and even Hongki, so he kept talking to them. While Heechul is talking and bickering with Jessica.

After about 2 hours hanging out together, Jessica and GD are about to leave.

 

‘Good bye, Geun Suk hyung. Nice to meet you,’ GD said to JGS.

‘Yeah, nice to meet you too. We will meet again later,’ JGS said.

‘Bye Jiyong hyung. We will see each other often,’ Hongki and Jonghun said.

‘Yeah, that’s right,’ GD said kindly.

‘Ermm, well. Bye Heechul hyung. Nice to meet you,’ GD said.

‘Same with me. Nice to meet you,’ Heechul said.

‘Bye Geun Suk oppa, Heechul oppa, Hongki and Jonghun,’ Jessica said and hugs each of them.

 

‘By the way, Jiyong-ah. Please take good care of her and don’t you dare to hurt her in anyways. I can’t see her being hurts again,’ Heechul said sternly.

‘That’s right. Please love her dearly and protect her. She deserves to be love by someone that really adores her. Don’t let her get hurts again,’ JGS said.

‘Oppaaa..’ Jessica is surprised hearing Heechul and JGS said those words because both of them are not that kind of person. They hardly ever show their cares for her in a serious way, always in a playful mode unlike her MILO oppadeul.

‘Don’t be so surprised. I’m your twins, of course I care and love you,’ Heechul told her.

‘Neh, noona. We care for you a lot even though we always treat you like a guy,’ Hongki said playfully.

‘That’s right, Sooyeon-ah,’ JGS told her. He always called her by her hangul name.

‘Don’t worry. I’ll never hurt her. She’s too precious to me and I love her so much. You can count on me,’ GD said calmly.

‘That’s good,’ Heechul said shortly and finally he gives a sincere and normal smile to GD.

‘Kombawo, all of you. We will meet again later, okay? And next time, I promise I’ll never stop Jiyong oppa to sing and dance to any songs that you guys wanted,’ she said playfully.

‘Great!!!!’ Heechul yelled excitedly.

‘By the way, Jiyong-ah. Welcome to the Hee-line,’ JGS said jokingly.

GD chuckled at them and after bids their farewell, both of them left the club together.

 

In the car, Jessica asked him.

‘So, how is it, oppa?’

‘Well, your twin is really weird but he’s nice and the others are a bit weird too but I think they are actually okay and nice. But honestly, I prefer your MILO gang rather than your Hee-line,’ GD said earnestly.

‘I knew it. I told you, they are bit weird,’ she giggled.

‘It’s really uncomfortable at first but later, it’s okay,’ GD told her.

‘Kombawo, oppa. For going through all this,’ she said softly and kissed him on the cheek.

‘Anything for you, princess,’ he said and smiles while his eyes are focusing on the road, he’s driving. GD sent Jessica to her dorm and then he heading back to his dorm while thinking about the uncomfortable meeting with the gang and their weirdness and loudness.


i think this is my worst update..mianhe everyone...huhuhu..i just couldn't describe the hee-line's crazyness..chongmal mianhe..huhu