The conflict pt 2

A JiSica Love Story

30 march 2011

At Bangkok.

One of Korea’s channel, MBC held a special 50th anniversary concert in Bangkok, Thailand. Most of the popular idols from Korea are performing for the concert including Big Bang, SNSD, SUJU, 2PM, 2AM, Shinee, Beast, Kara, T-Ara, 2NE1, Miss A and others.

SNSD are in their waiting room with Kara. Goo Hara is talking with Jessica, who seems a bit miserable and depressed because of her problems with GD and Kiko.

 

‘Onni, you should talk to Jiyong oppa,’ Goo Hara told her.

‘I know but..’

‘You must talk to him and tell him everything. You must trust him. I think this girl is trying to tear both of you apart,’ Goo hara said.

Jessica sighed while staring at her phone, looking at all the messages that the girl sent to her lately. That girl, Mizuhara Kiko has been sending hurtful messages about GD to her. Jessica is really clueless where the girl gets her number.

‘Jiyong and me shared many memories together.’

‘We have been together for a long time.’

‘He doesn’t love you.’

‘I’m the one for him.’

‘You better stay away from him, b***h.’

‘You are not his ideal type of girls. He likes y girl like me.’

 

That’s only a few from the messages that she sent to Jessica. She has constantly received the messages from her since they met. She’s keeping it from GD because she’s really confused and she has been ignoring him for a few days. First, because of her encounter with Kiko in Tokyo, second, because of the rumors between GD and Kiko, and third, because of the hurtful messages that Kiko sent to her. She trusts GD but there is some doubtful in her heart.

 

‘Sica-ah, Hara is right. You need to talk to Jiyong oppa. Don’t keep this from him and stop avoiding him,’ Yuri told her while Tiffany nodded.

‘Yeah, I know. I’ll tell him,’ she said weakly.

‘Go and meet him. You have ignored him since a few days ago. He’s been looking for you since at the hotel yesterday and I’m tired to lie to him anymore. He looks so upset and sad,’ Yuri said.

‘I know. I didn’t mean to avoid him, I just need to think. Well, I’ll go looking for him now,’ she said and smiles. She is in a cold war with GD because all of the rumors lately.

‘Good, go now,’ Yuri and Hara told her.

 

Jessica walks out of the room and heading to Big Bang and 2NE1’s waiting room. On her way, she meets with Donghae and Heechul.

‘Sica, where are you going?’ Heechul asked.

‘To BB’s waiting room,’ she said quietly.

‘So, what’s with the rumors? Is that true?’ Heechul asked eagerly.

‘Ermm, of course not,’ she wants to sound certain but her voices shows it all.

‘Sica, you told me that he will never hurt you but from what I see now, he hurts you, right?’ Donghae asked softly.

‘Oppa, I need to go now,’ she said.

‘I’ll always here for you, pretty Sica,’ Donghae said and hugs her. Jessica is startled when he hugs her but she couldn’t reject him. His hug gives a warm feeling to her.

‘See you later, oppa,’ she said and gives a light hug to Heechul. Jessica walks off to her destination, BB and 2NE1 waiting room.

 

Knock knock

After knocking, Jessica enters the room.

‘Oh, Sica onnie,’ CL greeted her happily.

‘Sica-ah, long times no see,’ Park Bom said brightly.

‘Anniyong,’ Jessica greeted them.

‘Little Sica, finally you are here. Where have you been since yesterday?’ Top asked her.

‘Yeah, Jiyongie has been looking for you,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Ah, I’m not feeling well but I’m okay now,’ she smiled and looking around, searching for her boyfriend.

‘Where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘He..ermm,’ Taeyang slightly hesitated.

 

‘Sicaa-ahhh,’ Dara who just entered the room, yelled excitedly.

‘Onnieeee,’ Jessica whined happily and hugs her.

‘Aigoo, I miss you a lot,’ Dara said.

‘Me too, onnie.’

‘By the way, where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked again.

Top and Taeyang are looking at each other while Daesung and Seungri just avoided eyes contact with Jessica, hoping for anyone else to answer her question.

‘I think he went out with Kiko-shi awhile ago,’ CL said bluntly.

Park Bom slightly nudges her, while Minzy smacked her arm. When Jessica heard it, her expression changes, she’s really shocked.

‘Kiko??’ she asked, really surprised and sounds mad.

CL just realized the damage she has done and she really regretted it.

 

‘She’s here too?’ Jessica asked again in disbelief and pain in her chest.

‘Ermm, she’s just coincidently been here in Bangkok for a fashion show, so she dropped by to meet with Jiyongie and us,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Yeah, you know we are friend, right?’ Top said softly to her.

‘She’s friend with all of you but why he is the only one disappeared with her? Where are they?’ Jessica asked.

‘I don’t know. May be somewhere outside,’ Taeyang said quietly.

Jessica feels her heart hurts but she’s trying to calm down.

 

‘Little Sica, come on. We go and look for him, okay?’ Top said softly to her while wrapping his arm on her shoulder.

‘Nehh,’ she said weakly.

‘Everything is gonna be fine. Don’t worry. You need to trust Jiyongie,’ Top said.

Jessica nodded weakly and she walks out of the room with Top, to look for GD. While the others feel really sorry seeing her like that but they knew everything will be fine because it’s all over between GD and Kiko since long time ago. And in fact, everyone knows that GD never love that girl, they are just friends or may be flirting with each other but that’s before he met Jessica. After GD met Jessica, there are no other girls for him, only Jessica. Everyone in YG Family knows that GD loves Jessica so much.

Jessica and Top are looking for GD everywhere but they couldn’t find him. They are at a quiet corner when they saw GD is kissing a girl, or more accurately the girl is forcing the kiss to him.

 

 

‘Jiyong-ahh!!’ Top yelled at them and that make them parted.

GD recognized Top’s voice and when he sees Top, he’s really shocked because Jessica is with him. She’s staring at him with a very sad, upset, broken hearted expression. Jessica feels pain in her chest, very painful that she couldn’t describe it.

‘What are you doing?!’ Top asked him loudly while Kiko just smirks. Top knows Jessica is really hurt right now, he wraps his arm around her shoulder.

‘It’s not what you think,’ GD said and pushes Kiko away from him. He walks to Jessica and standing in front of her.

 

‘Baby, it’s not what you think,’ he said while holding her hands.

Jessica couldn’t look at him in the eyes, so she just looking down, holding her tears. GD lifted her chin and look in her gleaming eyes.

‘It’s not what you think, please trust me,’ GD pleaded earnestly. Jessica doesn’t know what to believe but when their eyes met each other, she knows that GD’s telling the truth. She can feel the sincerity through his eyes.

 

‘Hi Jessica-shi. We meet again,’ Kiko said cynically.

‘What the hell is wrong with you?!’ Top yelled in anger.

‘This has nothing to do with you, so just back off,’ she said coldly to Top.

‘Of course it means something to me because Jiyong is my friend and Jessica is like my own little sister!’ Top yelled.

‘Wow, so exciting. You have so many guys behind your back, Jessica-shi,’ she said cynically.

‘Kiko, please don’t ruin our friendship like this. I really appreciate our friendship,’ Top told her.

‘I’m not trying to ruin our friendship. I just want Jiyong back in my life,’ she said sternly.

‘Listen, everything that happen between us, it’s all over! I have told you thousands times already. So, stop bugging me and stay away from my life,’ GD told her in anger.

 

‘Really? But I think you enjoy my kiss back there,’ she said slyly.

‘You!’ GD’s trying to slap her but Jessica stops him. She holds his hand.

‘You are so y. You sent me various messages, and you know what, you look so pathetic,’ Jessica said icily while looking straight at her face.

‘Really? I’m pathetic? Well, it’s not wrong being pathetic for a guy like Jiyong,’ she said shamelessly.

‘You have no pride at all. And you call yourself a woman, what a shame,’ Jessica said coldly and cynically. Her ice princess vibes are coming from her cold voices. GD and Top startled seeing Jessica being icy and strong like that.

‘I’m more a woman than you. Do you like the news about us? And, your boyfriend just kissed me and yet, you didn’t feel anything?’ she said, try to mock Jessica.

‘No, he didn’t kiss you. You kissed him,’ Jessica said.

‘But I think he enjoyed it,’ Kiko said cynically.

‘You are such a . I bet you randomly kiss and make out with any guys you met, aren’t you?’ Jessica asked sarcastically.

‘You..’ Kiko tris to slap her but Jessica hold her hand.

‘Don’t you dare try to touch me!’ she said sternly with her icy voice.

‘And, stop sending those messages. It doesn’t effecting me and my love for Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica said calmly but stern.

‘Let’s go, oppa,’ Jessica said to Top and GD. She held GD’s and Top’s hand and when they are about to walk off, GD said to Kiko sternly.

‘Stop bothering me and my girl. Or not, you will regret it later. Never mess with my girl!’

Kiko is left dumbfounded, she never thought that Jessica is a strong girl because Taecyeon always said that she’s a really weak and fragile. But it seems like, he is wrong.