Her Decision

A JiSica Love Story

At SNSD dorm

‘Do you want to come in?’ Jessica asked GD.

‘No, it’s okay. You need to rest,’ GD smiles at her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. For everything that happened,’ she said weakly.

‘Hey, it’s not your fault. Why are you apologizing?’ he said while looking straight in her sorrow eyes.

‘I..i don’t know. I’m just feeling responsible for all of the troubles,’ she said.

‘Silly girl. Don’t blame yourself. Now, take some rest and then you will feel better,’ he said kindly.

‘Is it still hurt?’ she asked while rubbing his shoulder.

‘Nope, it doesn’t hurt at all,’ he assured her.

Jessica leaned in and kisses his bruised shoulder. After that, she kissed his lips, softly and gently.

‘I love you so much, baby,’ GD whispered to her after their lips parted.

‘I love you too,’ she said softly.

GD kissed her forehead and he walks off from her dorm.

 

Jessica opens the door with her key and once she’s inside, she heard the girls are talking.

‘Don’t tell Sica about this,’ Yuri said.

‘Mweyo?’ Seohyun asked.

‘Maknae-ah, can you imagine how will she reacts if she knew that we just been throwing by smelly eggs and our van have been badly scratch by the antis?’ Yuri told her.

‘Yeah, especially because they are BB’s fangirls and JiSica’s antis,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘That’s right. We know Sica very well. She might do something stupid if she knows about this,’ Tiffany said.

‘Neh, just let keep it from her,’ Taeyeon agreed.

 

‘Do you heard that Krystal almost get attack by antis too? And everyone saying that they are Jessica’s antis too,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Bwoh? God, this is ridiculous,’ Yuri groaned.

‘Neh. But Krystal doesn’t want us to tell Sica about it,’ Sooyoung told them and the girls just nodded.

Jessica feels tears in her eyes and pain in her chest when she heard the talks. Her members and even her sister have been badly hurts by her antifans and yet they still worry about her.

‘I’m such a bad friend for them,’ she thought.

She tried her hardest to hold the tears and she yelled cheerfully.

 

‘Girls, I’m back!!’

‘Oh, Sica-ah. You are back,’ Tiffay greeted her brightly.

‘What are you guys doing?’ Jessica asked.

‘Nothing, just watching TV. You met with Jiyong oppa?’Yuri asked her.

‘Neh, I’m so tired. I’ll be in my room, okay,’ she said brightly. The girls just nodded but can’t help feeling weird.

‘Don’t you think she’s been too happy?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Neh. Did she hear our talks?’ Yuri asked, worried.

‘I don’t think so. May be she’s happy because she just meets with her lover,’ Hyoyeon said.

The others agree and they continue watching TV and talking quietly about the incident with antifans.

 

Meanwhile in the room, Jessica is crying quietly.

‘Mianhe, everyone. I make us going through these painful experiences. I’m really sorry,’ she sobbed.

She takes her phone and stares at her wallpaper, a picture of her with GD. After awhile, she called someone.

‘Sansaenim, I have made my decision………’