Heartbroken

A JiSica Love Story

It’s almost two weeks after another shocking news, the breakup of G-Dragon and SNSD’s Jessica after just one and a half months went public. Many people are shocked with the news and there are many speculations arise because of the separation. YGE and SME didn’t hold any press conference, they just released official statement from both parties saying that they broke up. Some people said they broke up because of the pressure from fans and their agencies while some people said because they are still young and they were too rush when they announce about their relationship.

Since their breakup, there are still badmouthing about both GD and Jessica. GD’s fans saying that Jessica just playing around with GD while Jessica’s fans saying that GD is indeed a playboy, toying with girls. It seems like whether in a relationship or breakup, they cannot stop people from hating and bashing them. But things are getting slightly better since the breakup because most of the antis have stop from hurting and bashing the girls and BB especially JiSica.

However, no one knows that GD and Jessica are seriously hurt because of the break up. Jessica has been ignoring GD since the breakup and GD was trying his hard to get hold of her but he just failed. SME has moved SNSD to other apartment without anyone knowing where the exact location of the new apartment is. Jessica has been ignoring all calls from GD, Top and BB’s members. Yuri and Tiffany tried to help GD but they just couldn’t do anything.

Since the breakup, SME has put extra security for SNSD. They only appear for live performances that are really important and as soon as their performances ended, they quickly heading back to their agency or dorm. SME has declined all the variety shows’ invitation for SNSD especially for Jessica. Same goes for YGE, they also declined all invitation for BB especially for GD. Both GD and Jessica are still performing with their group but everyone can see that they are not being themselves. Jessica always looks so cold, sad and emotionless, same goes to GD. He’s less energetic and emotionless on stage and fans are speculating that both of them still love each other but just couldn’t be together. Ever since the breakup, no one ever saw the genuine smiles from either GD or Jessica.

But, fans didn’t really care about their idols feelings as long as they get their single and available idols back, they are satisfied. That’s the obsession for the idols in Korea. The hottest couple breakup news is still roaming around in the news with new speculations every day. But no one knows the truth except Jessica, LSM and the girls.


*listen to Tell me Goodbye, star3x, forever, haru haru, mistake

-Jessica POV-

‘I miss you so much, oppa. I’m really sorry for hurting you,’ I whispered with tears to the wind. I’m at the rooftop of our new apartment. We moved here after my breakup news spread.

I miss spending time, enjoying the night views with Jiyong oppa. I really2 miss that moments. Ever since the breakup, I’ve been completely ignoring and avoiding Jiyong oppa. We never met since the heartbreak’s moment at my old apartment. I know he’s totally broken and sad, same goes with me. But I couldn’t do anything to make his pains go away because I’m in pain too.

I can’t face him right now because I know, once he’s in front of my eyes, I couldn’t stop myself from hugging, kissing and loving him. I ignored s, including Seunghyun oppa and I also have ignored Dami onnie too.I know I’m being a jerk and selfish but I just couldn’t face any of them right now because I’m feeling really guilty for what I’ve done to Jiyong oppa.

I felt pain in my chest. It hurts so much, it’s really hurts. My tears keep rolling down my cheeks and I didn’t bother to wipe it off. I just let my tears flowing down. These are the tears for loving him so much, for missing him like crazy and for hurting him badly. I promise him that I’ll never leave him but I broke my promise. I can still clearly remember his weak voices and his sob when he begged me, while me, cowardly hiding in my room. I cannot imagine that I made G-Dragon cried.

I hug his jacket tightly, to get his presence. His warm arms always appeared in my dreams, I miss to stay in his arms. I miss his kisses, his hugs, his voices, his smiles, his jokes and everything about him. I love him so much but we just couldn’t be together.

‘Oppa, I love you so much. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you.’

-end POV-


-GD POV-

I’m in my room, laying on my bed like a living corpse. Her pictures and our pictures together are all over the place in my room. On the table, on the floor and on the bed, I just didn’t bother to tidy it up.

I spent my time by staring at her pictures, thinking about our sweet moments together and just thinking about her. I’ve tried so hard to get hold of her, to call her, messaging her but she just ignored me completely, and that’s makes me totally broken.

I miss her pretty face, her sweet smiles, her delicate voices, her laugh, her cute whines, her pouty lips, her kisses, her hugs and everything about her. I just miss her so much. It hurts me badly for what she has done but I know, that she did it unwillingly. I never blame her for what she did. I know LSM-shi must has been pressuring her without me knowing because she’s keeping it from me. She’s always like that, keeping her problems to herself because she doesn’t want to trouble other people. She keeps it to herself and I know she’s hurting so much, just like me.

But still, she needs to explain to me for all the things that she has done. She shouldn’t avoiding and ignoring me like this. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I don’t know how many times I cried because of her. I never imagined that I will cry for a girl but Jung Jessica makes me cries several times already. Me, G-Dragon, cries because of a girl. A very special girl, a girl that I love with all my heart, the only girl for me.

I know she loves me but, maybe her love is not as strong as my love for her. But, hearing her sobbed that day, I know she’s broken like me. I know she loves me as much as I love her. I know she’s doing this for some stupid noble reasons. She thinks she is protecting me, my members and her members but she’s wronged because she didn’t protect herself and me. She let me and herself hurts just to protect our closed friends. That’s Jung Jessica I know, a very unselfish, kind and sweet girl. And that’s why I’m crazily in love with her.

‘I love you so much, baby. I miss you so much,’ I whispered with tears keep flowing down my cheeks.

-end POV-


preview

 

‘No, oppa. Because honestly, I’m too tired of all the drama and chaos. Love gives me too much pains, oppa. I’m really tired,’ she sobbed weakly.

‘So, there is no way for us to be together again?’ he asked weakly, feeling heartache.

‘We cannot be together now but who knows, 10 years later, when we are no longer idols, maybe we can be together at that time,’ she said.


@jaesicaisreal  hopes they will stand strong..huhu..thanks for your comment..:))

@ruby_wit  huhu..it's heartbreaking....thanks for your comment..:))

@choki2lovejessi  it's really heartbreaking..well, lets just wait n see when they will together again..huhuhu..thanks for ur comment, dungseng..:))

@smurfette  keke..i'm updating fast now....they broke up already..:(((..hope they will togetehr soon..btw, thanks for your comment..:))

@sooyeon_1804  yeah, lets hope jiyong will not give up..hopes both of them will be strong...thanks for ur comment.:))

@james_maknae  the break up..huhuuhu..thanks for the comment..:))

@4ever9 thanks for your comment...i'm really glad and happy because my ff makes many people started to ship JiSica..JiSica is my biggest biased right now..:))..keep on reading...

thanks for your comments, everyone..keep on commenting and reading..enjoy my updates...:))