chapter 72

A JiSica Love Story

Knock knock

 

‘Oh, noona,’ Seungri greeted her when he opened the door.

‘Good morning, Seungri-ah,’ she said while walking into BB’s dorm.

‘Is everyone awakes?’ she asked.

‘Neh, only your G-Dragon is still sleeping,’ Seungri told her while yawning.

 

‘Good morning everyone,’ she said brightly to the other 3 guys whose are in the kitchen, preparing their own breakfast.

‘Oh, Sica-ah. You are here,’ Taeyang said.

‘Little Sica, what are you doing here this early?’ Top asked while looking at the clock.

‘Early? It’s already 11.30 am,’ she told him.

‘What is this? The sleepy head Jessica wakes early? It’s unbelievable’ Daesung .

‘Yahh, stop teasing me. Or else, you will not get this delicious breakfast,’ she said while pointing to the basket in her hand.

‘Breakfast?? Yeahhhh! Noona, you are jjang! I’m so hungryyyyy,’ Seungri whined cutely.

‘You prepared breakfast for us?’ Top asked, surprised.

‘Ani. I only intended to make for my boyfriend but well, I’m unwillingly prepared for all of you too,’ she said playfully.

‘Yah!!!’ all the guys yelled at her.

She chuckles at their reactions.

 

‘Here, ‘she prepares the food for all of them.

‘That special one must be for your beloved G-Dragon, right?’ Daesung said cynically.

‘Of course,’ she said happily.

‘Wait2! Did you make all of this by yourselves?’ Taeyang asked in disbelief.

‘Nehh.’

‘Liar!’ they all yelled at her.

‘Aishh, why don’t you believe me,’ she sighed.

‘Because we know how bad you are in cooking,’ Top said.

‘Arasso. My omma help me but most of it, I do it myself,’ she said proudly.

‘Chincha?’ Daesung asked, still didn’t believe her.

‘Nehhhh,’ she said loudly.

‘Arasso. We believe you this time,’ Top said.

 

‘Waaa, Jiyongie must be very happy,’ Taeyang said.

‘Speaking of the devil. Can I go and wakes him up?’ she asked.

‘Of course, go ahead,’ Top said.

Jessica walks to his room, leaving the other guys enjoying their foods.

 

‘Noona, don’t be naughty!’ Seungri yelled from the kitchen.

‘Nehh, behave yourself,’ Daesung yelled too.

Jessica chuckles at them while shaking her head.

 

She slowly opens the door and steps into the room. As soon as she enters the room, she saw GD is sleeping at the table. His head is leaning on the table, or more accurately, on the music’s sheets. He is sleeping while leaning his left cheek on the table, facing his right side. Jessica sighed seeing her boyfriend fallen asleep at the table, again.

‘He must be staying all night again,’ she sighed.

She walks to him and when she is beside him, she kneels down on the floor. Her face is at the same level with his. She caresses his face, he looks so tired. She brushes his eyebrows, his eyes and his lips. She really loves doing that to him. Then, she leans in and gives a peck on his lips.

 

‘I like that,’ suddenly GD said while opening his eyes and smiles at her.

‘Oppa, you scared me,’ she said and slightly hits his arm.

‘You are up already?’ she asked.

‘Neh,’ he said shortly while stretching his arms.

‘Since when?’

‘Since I smell your sweet fragrance and your soft fingers caress my entire face,’ he said softly and pulls Jessica onto his laps.

He hugs her waist tightly and Jessica hugs him back while his messy hairs.

 

GD kisses her neck that is at the same level with his face and that makes her giggles.

‘Oppa, it’s tickling,’ she said while trying to stop him from kissing her neck.

‘Kiss me,’ he said while looking up at her. She’s still on his laps.

Jessica leans in and kisses him. They kiss gently and softly for a brief moments before parted. GD rested his chin on her shoulder while Jessica is looking at the paper sheets on the table.

 

‘Did you write another new song?’ she asked.

‘Neh, I just got inspiration last night and ended up writing the lyrics all night,’ he said softly, his chin is still resting on her shoulder.

‘Oppa, you should get proper sleeps. Don’t always end up sleeping at the table. It’s not good for your health,’ she told him.

GD smiles and chuckles hearing her cute nags because it shows her care for him.

 

‘Why are you laughing?’ she asked him.

‘Nothing. I’m so happy seeing you as soon as I open my eyes this morning,’ he said softly.

‘I brought breakfast for you. Or should I say lunch because it’s almost 12 pm already,’ she said playfully.

‘Really? Where did you buy it?’ he asked.

‘Ani. I cooked it myself,’ she said proudly.

 

‘What??’ GD asked, shocked.

‘Why are you so surprised?’ she asked, feeling slightly sad.

‘You cooked? For real?’ he asked again.

‘Neh, I cooked specially for you. With my mum’s helps,’ she said.

‘Really?’ he asked, still didn’t believe.

‘You didn’t believe me, right? Fine, don’t believe then,’ she said, sulking.

GD chuckles seeing his girlfriend sulk.

 

Jessica heard his laughs and that makes her so sad and upset. She pushes his hands away from her waist and trying to get up from his laps but she fails because he is too strong for her.

‘Where are you going?’ he asked, tighten his hugs on her waist.

‘Let me go,’ she said coldly.

‘Aigoo, my baby is mad,’ he said and kisses her cheek but she still didn’t smile.

 

‘Mianhe. It’s not that I didn’t believe you. It’s just that I’m surprised because despite your busy schedules, you still manage to learn how to cook and cooked for me,’ he said delicately.

‘You think I’ll not learn how to cook?’ she asked coldly.

‘Of course not. I know you will slowly learn it. Don’t be mad. I’m sorry okay,’ he apologized.

Jessica turns around and faces him. She gazes into his eyes.

‘Oppa, I’ll do anything for you. I learn how to cook because I know that you want a girlfriend that’s a good cooker,’ she said.

‘Silly girl. Even if you don’t know how to cook until the end, I’ll still love you. You know why? Because I cannot live without you,’ he said softly.

‘Me too,’ she said and hugs him tightly.

 

‘Let’s go. They are waiting for you,’ Jessica said after broke their hug.

She pulls GD’s from the chair. Suddenly, GD grabs her wrist and pins her on the bed. He is on top of her and he kisses her passionately and Jessica is responding to his kiss before she pulls away.

‘Oppa, stop it. They are waiting for us,’ she told him.

‘Let them wait,’ he said seductively.

‘But, this is embarrassing if they know,’ she said.

‘Why it’s embarrassing? I don’t think it’s embarrassing at all,’ he said while kissing her neck.

‘Oppa, you need to eat first. Your breakfast is outside,’ she tried to persuade him.

‘But I prefer this ‘breakfast’,’ he said cheekily.

‘Oppa~~~~,’ she whined shyly.

 

GD just ignores her and continues to kiss her neck.

‘Oppa, I promise you. I’ll stay with you for the whole day, okay? Let’s just go for now,’ she is still trying to persuade him.

‘Arasso. I’m just teasing you. I’m not that ert, okay? Let’s go because I’m hungry too,’ he said with smiles.

He kisses her for the last time before let her go.

‘Come on,’ he said sweetly and they walk out of the room while holding hands.

 

‘Here comes our mushy couple,’ Taeyang teased.

‘Noona, what takes you so long in there?’ Seungri asked slyly.

‘None of your business, maknae,’ she said coldly.

‘Noonaaaa, since when you have become cold to me?’ Seungri asked.

‘Serve you right, maknae,’ Top said.

‘Noonaaaaaaa~~~’ he whined cutely.

‘keke..i’m just joking,’ Jessica said.

‘Sica-ah, this is great. So delicious,’ Daesung said while eating.

‘Kombawo,’ she said happily.

 

GD is just starting to eat and when he tastes it, he’s really surprised.

‘Wow, is it true that this is my girlfriend’s cooking?’ GD asked, teasing her.

‘I know right? I couldn’t believe either,’ Top too.

‘Oppaaaaa~~’ she whined and pouted.

‘Jiyongie, you must be really happy,’ Taeyang said.

‘Of course. It’s so delicious. Thank you, princess,’ he said delicately and kisses her cheek. Jessica who is beside him just smiles proudly.

 

‘Hyung, did you see the latest news about you?’ Seungri asked.

‘What news?’

‘Here, look at this,’ Seungri shows him his laptop.

Both GD and Jessica read the headline news.

 

G-Dragon spotted with new tattoo on his right shoulder!

G-Dragon’s new tattoo devoted to Jessica!

G-Dragon’s JiSica tattoo, spotted!

 

‘They saw my new tattoo?’ GD said in amazed.

‘I’ve told you. Our fans and netizens have eagle eyes,’ Top told him.

‘Oppa, please stop having tattoo,’ Jessica said.

‘Mweyo , Sica?’ Taeyang asked.

‘He’s hurting himself,’ she said.

‘Keke.. it’s not that hurt, Sica-ah. Even though I don’t have one, but I know it’s not that hurt,’ Taeyang told her.

‘See, I told you already,’ GD said to her.

‘You are so stubborn!’ she said sternly.

 

‘Owh, our mushy couple is arguing,’ Seungri said jokingly.

‘No, we are not,’ she said.

‘Princess, my new tattoo, I devoted to you,’ GD said softly to her.

‘I don’t need your tattoo to show your love for me,’ she said.

‘Aigoo, arasso. I promised I’ll not do it again,’ GD said.

‘Really? You promised?’ she asked.

‘Yepp, I promised for now. In the future, I don’t know,’ he said playfully.

‘Oppaaaaaa’ she whined cutely and GD chuckles at her.

‘Now, they are back to their mushyness and cheesiness,’ Seungri said playfully and the others laugh.

 

‘Shut up, maknae. Just enjoy your food,’ GD told him.

‘Arasso,’ Seungri said.

‘Let’s open our website. See how our fans react,’ GD told her and he opens JiSica's official website, BB’s website and SNSD’s website.

 

GD is really Korean’s David Beckham. Devoting a tattoo for Sica just like David did for Victoria.

That’s so sweet of GD to do that.

Now, GD is completely Sica’s.

That shows how much he loves Jessica.

I bet, once they have kids, he will has tattoos each of their kids’ name.kekeke

That’s soooo sweet of GD.

Jessica must be dying of happiness.

The true love of JiSica. I’m so happy that they are still going strong.

Get married already, JiSica!!

When will you propose to Sica onnie?

Get married soon! We want our little GD and little Sica…kekeke..

 

‘See, they all love it,’ GD said cheekily to Jessica.

‘Neh, I know,’ she said.

‘Now, give me your sweet smiles,’ he said to her.

Jessica smiles to him. She cannot be mad at him for long. s all are smiling seeing the couple.

 

‘Little Sica, we will meet with your MILO oppadeul in an hour,’ Top reminds her.

‘What?’ GD asked, shocked.

‘Ahh, I forgot,’ she said while slapping her forehead.

‘You didn’t tell Jiyong yet?’ Top asked.

‘I totally forgot about it. Mianhe, oppa,’ she said.

 

‘So, I can’t be alone with you today?’ GD asked, frustrated.

‘Mianhe oppa. I forgot to tell you,’ she apologized to GD.

‘Can’t you just postpone the meeting?’ GD asked playfully.

‘Yahh, Jiyongie! You want to get scold by Jaejoong hyung? He misses his little princess so much,’ Top told him.

‘Aishhh, arasso,’ GD sighed.

 

‘Oppa, we will have a great times with my MILO oppadeul. They are not crazy like Hee-Line’s. You know it yourself,’ she told him.

‘I know. It’s just I want to spend times alone with you,’ GD said.

‘Hyung, that’s the consequences for having a girlfriend that has too many oppas,’ Daesung said jokingly.

‘But I want to be like noona,’ Seungri said.

‘Of course you are, maknae because Sica has a large network of celebrities friends. That’s all you want, right?’ Taeyang said sarcastically.

‘Nehhhh… Noona, when will you introduce me to all of your famous friends?’ Seungri asked her.

‘Yahhh, you are not changed at all,’ Top said to his maknae.

‘Well, you know me,’ Seungri said coolly while Jessica just chuckles at him.

After they are done eating, Jessica waits for GD. Then, Top, GD and her head out to meet with the infamous MILO gang.


the MILO gang is back on the next chapter..kekeke..

please wait..:))

i see most of you didn't want me to end this story yet..so, i guess i'll continue to write as long as i can..kekeke

enjoy this chapter and drop ur comment for me!..:))