The surprise

A JiSica Love Story

March 2011

SNSD’s dorm

‘Sica-ahhh, wake up!’ Hyoyeon yelled.

‘Urghhh, it’s still early. We don’t have any schedules today, let’s me sleep,’ Jessica groaned sleepily.

‘Yahhh, it’s already 11 am!’ Hyoyeon yelled while trying to pull her from the bed but Jessica is Jessica. She’s the sleeping beauty, so of course she wins.

‘Arasso, I give up!’ Hyoyeon defeated.

 

She walked out of the room and joined the other members in the living room. They are watching TV and eating their breakfast+lunch.

When they saw Hyoyeon walks into the living room, Tiffany asked.

‘Fail again?’

‘Like always. She’s the sleeping beauty,’ Hyoyeon sighed.

‘Need our ‘secret weapon’?’ Yuri asked with an evil smile.

All the girls were smiling evilly when suddenly their door’s ring buzzing.

 

Ding dong

Ding dong

‘Wait, I’m coming,’ Yuri said loudly while walking to the door.

When she opens the door, there stood a handsome figure with smile on his face.

‘Annyeong, Yuri-ah,’ he greeted her happily.

‘Ah, annyeong oppa. Come in,’ she welcomed him.

‘Nugu ya??’ the girls shouted from the living room.

‘It’s Jiyong oppa!’ Yuri shouted back.

 

When GD enters the living room, all the girls greeted him cheerfully.

‘Oppa, what are you doing here this early?’ Tiffany asked even though she knows why he is here.

‘Yahh, obviously. Do you still need to ask?’ Sooyoung said playfully.

‘Ahh, you are looking for your ice princess,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Haha.. that’s right. She’s still sleeping, right? I can’t see her anywhere,’ GD said while looking around the living room.

‘Well, it’s a good thing you came, oppa. You can help us to wake onnie up. If not, we will use our secret weapon,’ Yoona said while laughing with the others at the thought of secret weapon.

‘It’s okay, since I’m here. You can save your secret weapon for next time. May I go to her now?’ GD asked them.

‘Wahh, you seem eager to meet her, oppa. Arasso, we will not waste your times. You should go now. Go, go,’ Yuri said while pushing GD into Jessica’s room.

GD chuckled at the girls’ evilish behavior.

 

‘You should lock the door, oppa. Well, we cannot control ourselves to peeking,’ Yuri said, .

‘Why should I? I only want to wake her up, nothing else,’ GD said.

‘Whatever. Good luch,oppa. Hwaiting!’ Yuri said and winked at him.

‘Oppa, don’t do anything extreme!’ the girls shouted from the living room.

‘What a dork girls,’ GD thought and chuckled at his in-laws.

 

When he enters the room, he can see Jessica is still sleeping soundly on the bed, her body covered with a pink blanket.

‘She’s so cuteee,’ GD thought while smiling.

When he’s about to close the door, he thought,

‘May be Yuri is right. I should lock the door.’

So, he locked the door and walks to his sleeping princess.

 

He smiles seeing Jessica’s still sleeping soundly like a baby eventhough it’s already past 11 am. He looks around in the room and there on the side table, he saw a picture frame with a picture of them together. He immediately smiles when he saw the picture. The first picture they took together as a couple, looking so happy and so in love.

‘She’s really a sleepy head,’ he thought while looking at her.

GD is a sleepy head too but Jessica is more sleepy head than him. He loves seeing her sleeping like that because it makes her look so innocent, adorable and cute even her nickname is ice princess. Honestly, he never felt her ice princessness except when they’re arguing or she’s jealous, of course. Other than that, she’s really adorable, caring and loving girlfriend for him.

Without knowing, GD is already lying on the bed, next to Jessica and his arms wrap around her waist.

 

-Jessica POV-

I can feel warm arms are wrapping around my waist.

What a nice dream. I wish to have this kind of dream often. This feels good.

Like being hugs by my love, Jiyong oppa. I can feel his warm breath on my neck. I feel so secured in his arms…and safe.

This feeling is so real.. it’s can’t be real, isn’t it?

I’m just dreaming about him like always.

-End pov-

 

Jessica is finally awakes. She slowly opens her eyes and she’s smiling while thinking about her sweet dreams.

‘What a sweet dream. I miss Jiyong oppa so much,’ she thought to herself.

However, she realizes that it’s not a dream afterall because someone is still hugging her from behind.

‘Yuri?’ she asked without turning her head.

‘Nope,’ GD answered and she’s really surprised hearing his voice.

‘Oppa?’ she said while turning around to face the guy. And to her surprise and delightful, it’s really him, GD.

‘Oppaaaaa,’ she said cutely and hugs GD tightly.

‘Aigoo, you finally awake, huh?’ GD said and pinched her nose.

‘I miss you,’ Sica said and kissed his cheek.

‘I miss you too, princess,’ he whispered and gives a peck on her lips.

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked, still hugging him.

‘Waking up my sleepy head princess, of course,’ GD .

Jessica smiles at him and she hugs him tightly.

 

‘Someone is smelly,’ GD .

‘Aniya. I’m not smelly,’ she pouted.

‘Yes you are,’ GD said and pretended pushes her away from his hug.

‘Fineee, go away,’ Jessica said, sulking and she immediately turned her body around, backfacing GD.

GD chuckled because he knows Jessica’s sulking to get his attention. He wraps his arms around her waist, tightly. Jessica tries to push away his arms but failed because he’s stronger than her and she’s powerless since she just wakes up.

‘Why are you hugging me? Go away, I’m smelly right?’ she said coldly.

‘Aigoo, my princess is sulking,’ GD said cheekily but Jessica just stays still.

‘I’m sorry. I’m just joking. You are not smelly at all,’ he said and kisses her shoulder.

Jessica still didn’t give any respond to him eventhough she’s secretly smiling.

‘Mianhe, princess. I love you so much,’ GD whispered and once again he kisses her shoulder.

Jessica smiles widely because she just can’t resist his love for her. G-Dragon makes her crazily and deeply in love. She turned around with smile on her face and kisses him on the lips. After that, she hugs him tightly and GD hugs her too. They were cuddling on the bed.

 

‘So, do you want to cuddle here for the whole day? Because I don’t mind at all. It’s my pleasure,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Oppa, you are a ert,’ she said and slightly hits his chest.

‘ert? I just said we cuddling, nothing else.You are a ert,’ GD .

‘hinggg..’ she whined cutely and pouted.

GD chuckled at her cuteness.

‘Well, actually I have planned something really special today,’ he told her.

‘Chincha? What is it?’ she asked excitedly.

‘It’s a secret.’

‘Oppaaaa, tell me already,’ she whined.

‘Ani. I won’t tell you. It’s a surprise,’ he said cheekily.

‘Arasso,’ she finally gives in.

‘Now, go take a shower and then we can go for my surprise,’ GD told her.

‘Okay but just let me stay in your arms for 5 more minutes,’ she said delicately and hugs him tightly.

GD smiles and he hugs her too. They stay for about 10 minutes before they parted and Jessica went into the bathroom while GD will waits for her in the living room.

 

Meanwhile, all the girls are still in the living room, watching TV.

‘Hahahaha..It’s so funny,’ Yoona laughed with widely opened.

‘Yahh, alligator Yoon, closed your mouth. Can’t you laugh more lady-like?’ Hyoyeon told her.

‘Mweyo? No one else is here. Only us,’ Yoona said while still laughing.

‘Jiyong oppa is here too,’ Tiffany reminds her.

 

‘Did you just say my name?’ GD who just enters the living room, asked.

Yoona immediately closed while the other girls laughing at her.

‘Ah, aniya. It’s nothing. So, did you success in waking up the ice princess?’ Yuri asked him.

‘Yeah, she’s awakes and now is taking a shower,’ he told her.

‘Waa, as expected, the power of G-Dragon,’ Taeyeon said playfully.

‘Oppa, did you do anything extreme just now?’ Sunny asked slyly.

‘Well, it’s between Sica and me, why should I tell you?’ GD said cheekily.

‘Yahh, oppa. Tell us already, so we can ,’ Sooyoung begged.

‘Shiro, I won’t tell you,’ GD said and laughed.

‘Aishhhh,’ Sooyoung said in disappointment.

GD was sitting on the couch, joining the girls while waiting for Jessica.

 

‘So, oppa. What are your plans with Sica for today?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Yeah, we have no schedule today and same goes to you, that’s why you are here this early, right?’ Tiffany said.

‘Yeah, I free myself today for a special occasion with Sica,’ he said cheerfully.

‘Waa, Sica onnie is so lucky. But, what is the special occasion?’ Yoona asked him eagerly.

‘Well, all of you can keep a secret right?’ GD asked while looking at all of the girls.

All of them quickly nodded.

‘So, what is it oppa?’ Yuri asked.

‘I’m gonna bring her to meet with my family today,’ GD said quietly, afraid is Jessica will hear it.

 

‘Omo! Chincha??’ Sunny asked loudly before Hyoyeon quickly covered .

‘Yahh, it’s a secret,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Ahh, mianhe oppa. I’m just surprised,’ Sunny apologized.

‘It’s okay,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, you really want to introduce Sica to your family?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Nehh,’ he answered shortly with a smile.

‘Wahhh, I’m soo happy and jealous,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Sica didn’t know about this, right?’ Yuri asked.

GD just shaking his head at her.

‘Fany, let’s go. We need to check if her clothes are proper or not to meet her in-laws,’ Yuri told Tiffany.

‘That’s right. Imagined your parents reaction if she wears something to revealing,’ Tiffany said playfully.

‘Ahh, that’s right. But don’t make her suspicious,’ GD said.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. I have my way,’ Tiffany said cheekily and both she and Yuri walk to Jessica’s room.

 

After awhile, Jessica and YulTi enter the living room again. Jessica is wearing a blue jeans with a long-sleeves blouse, she let her hair loose and flowing prettyly. She looks so pretty and feminine, a very perfect soon-to-be daughter in-law to any parents.lols.

‘Wow, you look so gorgeous,’ GD said in awed.

Jessica blushed hearing his compliment. The girls are all smirking at Jessica.

‘So, you ready? We should go now,’ GD said.

‘Neh, I’m ready. Where are we going?’ she asked, hoping GD will told her.

‘I told you. It’s a secret,’ he said cheekily.

‘Aishh, whatever. Bye girls.. See you later,’ she said to her members.

 

‘Bye Sica. Behave yourself,’ Yuri said slyly.

‘Eh, mweyo?Why should I behave?’ she asked, confused.

‘Nothing. Have fun,’ Yuri said and smiles.

‘Bye onnie.’

‘See you later, Sica.’

‘Bye girls,’ GD said to the girls.

The couple went out of the dorm and heading to the basement’s carpark.


this what sica wears

sica is wearing this outfit....