chapter 63

A JiSica Love Story

Jessica is still waiting for GD at the fansign’s event while her members are all gone now. They already went back home. She is resting on the couch, still wearing the dress but she wears a jacket too because it’s too cold. Then, she heard noises, guys talking excitedly. GD and all of s are walking towards her. GD approaches her and sits beside her.

 

‘Princess, did you wait too long?’ he asked her.

‘Ani,’ she said shortly while smiling and hugs his waist tightly.

GD smiles and hugs her back.

 

‘Yah, both of you. Can you stop being so mushy in front of us?’ Taeyang said playfully.

‘Neh, my eyes hurt because of your mushyness,’ Top told them.

‘Both of you are jealous,’ GD said playfully.

‘I’m not jealous. It’s just you are too mushy,’ Top said.

 

‘Oppa, Fany said, after you finished this event, she wants you to call her,’Jessica told him while smirking.

‘Tiffany?’ Taeyang, Daesung, Seunngri and GD yelled, surprised.

‘Yahh, little Sica. Why did you tell me in front of them,’ Top groaned.

‘Opps, mianhe. I didn’t know that your members don’t know about you and Fany,’ she said teasingly.

‘Fany? For real?’ GD asked his girlfriend.

‘Neh,’ Jessica told him.

 

‘Are you guys dating?’ Daesung asked.

‘Ani. We are just friends,’ Top said.

‘Good because I don’t want to face anymore dramas,’ Seungri groaned playfully.

‘Whatever. Let’s go, I’m so tired,’ Top said.

‘Jiyongie, I believe you will not come with us, right?’ Taeyang asked, teasingly.

‘Neh, I want to be with my girl,’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica , who is still hugging him, giggles.

 

‘Arasso. We need to go now. Enjoy your moments,’ Taeyang told the couple.

Jessica broke her hug and she hugs each one of BB’s members, showing her gratitudes for their efforts in bringing her back with GD. She hugs Top the longest, her favorite oppa.

‘Kombawo everyone. For all of these,’ she thanked them while GD is looking at her with smiles.

‘It’s nothing, Sica-ah,’ Daesung said.

‘Neh, noona. It’s nothing but you need to buy me some present,’ Seungri said jokingly.

‘Sica-ah, don’t ever leave him again. I can’t bear seeing the ugly G-Dragon again,’ Taeyang said playfully.

‘Yahh, Dong Youngbae!’ GD yelled at him.

‘Jiyongie, take care of my little Sica, arasso?’ Top said to GD and pinches her cheek.

‘See ya everyone,’ Jessica waves her hand to the 4 guys, whose disappearing to their van.

 

Suddenly, GD hugs her from behind. She smiles because she really2 miss his warm arms. Jessica turns around and she hugs GD’s waist tightly.

‘I miss you so much,’ she whispered on his chest.

‘Me too. I’m missing you like crazy,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

Jessica looks up at his face and leans in to kiss his lips. They kiss for a brief moments before parted.

‘Let’s go,’ GD said while holding her hands and walks out of the hall, heading to the van.

Once they are in the van, GD gets a message from YG.

 

From: Hyunsuk Hyung

To: Jiyong

Jiyong-ah, enjoys your moments with her today. Tomorrow, both of you will held a press conference. Don’t worry, LSM and I will take care of everything. Just enjoy your moments with her.

 

‘Nugu?’ Jessica asked.

‘Hyunsuk hyung,’ GD said shortly and keeps his phone in his pocket.

He pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly.

 

‘Where are we going?’ she asked, in his arms.

‘My private apartment,’ he said softly.

‘Bwoh?’ she asked.

‘Mweyo?’ he asked, confused.

‘Erkk, ani. It’s nothing,’ she said.

She’s nervous because they haven’t together since their last night in Saipan.

 

‘Are you blushing? What are you thinking?’ GD asked, teasing her.

‘Aniya. I’m not,’ she denied.

‘Don’t deny. I know what you are thinking. ert,’ he again.

‘Oppaaaaa,’ she whined shyly.

‘Aigoo, my baby is still shy,’ he said and kisses her head.

They are hugging each other tightly on their way to his apartment. Once they arrived, they heading to his apartment.

 

As soon as they enter the apartment, Jessica is really surprised seeing it. Its interior designs are so beautiful and modern and look so high class. Jessica is still looking around his apartment in awed. Then, on the side cabinet, there are many picture frames. And most of the pictures, are their pictures together and her pictures. Of course, there are also his family pictures. Jessica looks at the pictures one by one and smiles keep on forming on her face when she looks at the pictures.

 

‘You like it?’ GD whispered in her ears from behind.

‘Of course,’ she said softly and she takes GD’s arms and places it around her waist.

‘You miss my hugs that much?’ he .

‘Neh,’ she said shortly while still looking at the pictures.

GD smiles and kisses her cheek. After she’s done looking at the pictures, they lay down on the couch, cuddling. Jessica rested her head on GD’s chest while he hugs her waist tightly.

 

‘Oppa, I love you,’ she whispered on his chest.

‘I love you more,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

‘I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done before. Please forgive me,’ she apologized.

‘There’s nothing to be sorry for. I never mad at you,’ he said softly.

‘Kombawo. I’m so happy today,’ she said happily.

‘Me too. Promise me that you will never leave me again,’ he said.

Jessica looks up at him.

‘I promised. I’ll never ever leave you again. I swear,’ she said delicately and gives a peck on his lips.

‘Good,’ he said softly and smiles.

‘You don’t know how much I miss you,’ she said, hugging him, again.

‘You don’t know how I much I miss you too. I think I’m going insane because I’m crazily missing you,’ he told her.

‘Now we can be together forever,’ she said softly.

They are cuddling on the couch for minutes. They just hug each other without saying anything. They want to release all the feelings that they feel with the hugs.

 

After awhile, GD lifted her chin.

‘Kiss me,’ he said to her softly.

 

Jessica smiles and she kisses his lips. Their kiss grows deeper and deeper. They kiss passionately. GD slowly lifts her up, bridal style and carries her to his room while still kissing her.

Once in the room, GD lays her in his bed and continues kissing her.  Both of them make love with their strong feelings for each other. His room becomes witness of their true love.

 

Jessica slowly opens her eyes after fallen asleep for hours. GD is sleeping soundly beside her, hugging her tightly. She smiles as soon as she saw his face. She brushes his lips, his eyebrows, his eyes and his jaw. She kisses his lips and then, she slowly removes his hands from her waist, not wanting to wake him up.

She covers her body with a blanket and walks into bathroom. After cleaning herself, she walks out while only wearing a towel.

‘Aishh, I didn’t have any clothes except that dress,’ she said to herself.

 

She opens his closet and looks at his clothes. She takes one of his T-shirt and wears it. The t-shirt is oversized for her, so it covers her body. GD is still sleeping soundly. Jessica walks out of the room and going to the kitchen.

She opens the fridge, there are many drinks and foods in there. She takes a can of Tuna and breads. She makes sandwiches because honestly, that’s the only food that she can make confidently. After she’s done, she prepares the sandwiches on the table. While she is washing her hands, a pair of warm arms hugs her from behind.

‘You look so y in my shirt,’ GD whispered to her and kisses her cheek.

 

Jessica chuckles and she turns around to face him.

‘Morning babe,’ she said softly and kisses his lips.

‘Morning baby,’ he said.

Jessica hugs him for a brief moment and then she pulls him to the table. She seated him on the chair.

 

‘You make these sandwiches?’ GD asked, looking at the sandwiches on the table.

‘Neh. That’s the only food that I confident with,’ she said.

‘It looks delicious,’ GD said teasingly.

‘Let’s just eat these. After this, we can go out and eat something else,’ she told him.

‘Arasso,’ he said and then he wants to get up from his chair.

‘Where are you going?’ Jessica asked while stopping him.

‘I want to get drinks,’ he told her.

‘Sits. I’ll get it for you,’ she said sweetly and gets the drinks for both of them.

 

‘Thank you, love,’ he said softly to her when she joins him again at the table.

‘Let’s eat. I’m hungry,’ she said cutely.

Both of them eat the sandwiches that Jessica made. While eating, suddenly his door’s bell is ringing. Someone is at their doorway.

‘I’ll get it,’ GD said and walks to the door.

When he opens the door, he is surprised seeing Taeyang, Top, Fany and Yuri are at his doorway.

‘What are you guys doing here?’ he asked loudly.

‘Looking for both of you, of course,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yahh, opens this grill already,’ Top said.

‘Baby, we have intruders!’ he yelled to his girlfriend.

Hearing GD’s yell, Jessica quickly runs into his room because she’s only wearing his shirt.

 

‘Where is Sica?’ Fany asked when they steps into the apartment.

‘In my room,’ GD said.

‘Yahh, what have you done to my little Sica?’ Top playfully yelled at him.

‘She’s my girl, hyung,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Jiyong oppa, which one is your room? Because we brought her clothes with us,’ Yuri said slyly because she knows Jessica only wore a dress yesterday. Tiffany unknowingly brought back her clothes to their dorm during the fansign and left her only with the dress that VIPs gave her.

‘Ahh, it’s the 2nd room on the left,’ GD told her.

 

Fany and Yuri walks into his room and knock.

‘Nugu?’ Jessica asked from inside.

‘Your bestfriend!’ Fany yelled.

Jessica opens the door and pulls both Fany and Yuri into the room. YulTi is surprised seeing her but not unexpected.

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica. You are not so innocent anymore,’ Yuri said cynically.

‘Sica-ah, is he great?’ Fany asked.

‘Yang, Hwang Miyoung! What kind of question is that?’ Jessica yelled at her.

‘Just asking,’ Fany said.

‘ert! Did you bring my clothes?’ Jessica asked.

‘Of course, here,’ Yuri gives her the bag.

‘Thank you so much. You are the best,’ Jessica said happily.

‘Go and change. You and Jiyong oppa have press conference after this,’ Fany told her.

‘Ah, right. I’ll be quick,’ she said and darted into the bathroom. After minutes, she’s done and all three of them walks out of the room, heading to the kitchen.

 

‘Jiyongie, faster. Sica’s done. We are late already,’ Taeyang told him.

‘Arasso,’ GD said and he runs into his room.

 

After GD is done, all of them rushing to YGE’s building because the press conference will be held there. Yuri and Tiffany accompany Jessica for awhile before they heading back to SME. While the other BB members are there for the whole time. LSM arrived at YGE with his assistant and as soon as Jessica saw LSM, she quickly gives him a hug.

‘Kamsahamnida, sansaenim,’ Jessica thanked after broke her hug.

‘Kamsahamnida, LSM sansaenim,’ GD also thanked him.

‘Don’t thank me. Thanks to Jiyong because he made me realized your love,’ LSM said while smiling. GD startled seeing LSM is actually smiling. The smiles that’s hard to see.

‘Jiyong, take good care of my daughter,’ LSM told him.

‘I promised, sansaenim,’ GD said.

‘Just called me father in law,’ LSM said and he walks to YG’s office with his assistant.

 

The press conference held very smoothly. All the reporters are really excited with the news. And hundreds of JiSica’s fans show up to give support to the couple. Every one is really surprised seeing the support the couple receives from their fans. It’s something impossible to happen in the past but JiSica is the first idol couple that breaks the tradition, tradition for having their fans supports. And every one knows, no other couple can do the same as JiSica if they didn’t have braveness, guts like GD and heartbreaking love story like JiSica’s love story.


mianhe because i delayed the Come To Play chapter..i postponed that chapter because i'm unsatified with it..i'm still editing that chapter..so, i come out with this chapter for now..the come to play is pressuring me so much..u know, with yoo jae suk is there..it's really hard..huhuh

i saw someone want her moments with MILO gang? i'll write about it soon..:))

for now, enjoy this chapter..next chapter is the come to play..

enjoy and drops your comment..:))