The conflict

A JiSica Love Story

27 march 2011

SNSD will perform for a fashion show in Tokyo, Japan. Most of the popular models are participating in the show. Jessica is sitting alone, watching the beautiful models do their rehearsal when someone she didn’t expected approaching her.

 

‘Hi, you are Jessica-shi, right?’ she greeted her.

‘Ah,hi. I’m SNSD’s Jessica,’ Jessica greeted back, slightly shocked because Mizuhara Kiko is actually talking to her.

‘I’m Mizuhara Kiko. Nice to meet you,’ she said nicely but somehow Jessica can feels insincerity in her voices.

‘Nice to meet you too.’

‘So, I heard that you are G-Dragon’s new girl,’ she said.

‘What?’ Jessica startled.

‘Don’t pretending to be surprised. I knew about you and Jiyong,’ she told her.

‘How did you know?’ Jessica asked.

‘I met with Jiyong last week when he was here in Tokyo. He doesn’t tell you?’ she asked sarcastically.

‘Ermm, no,’ Jessica said shortly.

‘Wow, I’m surprised. It seems like you are not that important to him,’ she said slyly.

 

‘Excuse me? What are you trying to say?’ Jessica asked sternly.

‘Well, if he really loves you, he should tell you when he met with other girl especially when he met with his ex-gf, don’t you think?’ she said slyly.

‘He doesn’t need to do that because I trust him,’ Jessica said calmly but in her heart, she’s bit doubted.

‘Really? You really trust him, the playboy GDragon?’ she asked cynically.

‘He’s not a playboy!’ Jessica said sternly.

‘How are you so sure? I know him before you. I knew him really well. If you don’t believe me, go and ask them whether they knew GDragon or not,’ Kiko said while pointed to a group of y and beautiful models.

‘Well, maybe he was a playboy but he’s not anymore,’ Jessica told her.

‘You are too naïve and inncocent, Jessica-shi. You don’t know guys like GDragon so well,’ Kiko said mockingly.

‘I’m mature enough to decide which guy is for me,’ Jessica said icily.

‘Well, good luck for you. Send my love to Jiyong when you meet him,’ she said slyly and walks away from Jessica.

 

Jessica is left with mix feelings. She wants to trust GD but she’s not sure whether she could do that. GD never told her about his meeting with Kiko. Jessica feels pain in her chest.  She needs someone to talk and to share about this matter. She’s look at YoonYul but they are absorbed in their talking and joke with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. She tries to find Tiffany but she’s talking with Taeyeon. Lastly, Jessica just keeps her problems and endures it herself. Suddenly her phone is vibrating.

 

Jiyong oppa <33

‘Mianhe, oppa. I just couldn’t talk to you right now,’ she thought and she just let her phone vibrating until who knows how long.

 


28 march 2011

G-Dragon seen with Mizuhara Kiko in Tokyo.

G-Dragon is dating Mizuhara Kiko?

Are their relationship more than friends?

 

Jessica reads all the rumors and news about GD and Kiko. SNSD is still in Japan, they will be heading to Bangkok tomorrow for MBC’s 30th anniversary. Since yesterday, Jessica has been ignoring all GD’s calls and messages and now, when all the rumors about him and Kiko spreading, she totally doesn’t has the feelings to talk to him. She’s upset, mad, scared, hurts and everything.

 

‘Sica, Jiyong oppa really wants to talk to you,’ Tiffany told her best friend.

‘Fany, I don’t to talk to him right now,’ she said weakly.

‘Sica, in a relationship, you must always trust each other and solve the problems together. You can’t ignore him like this,’ Tiffany advised her.

‘I don’t know, Fany. This is why I don’t want to fall in love again,’ she said quietly.

‘Love sometimes gives us pain, you know that,’ Tiffany said.

‘Why? Why can’t I have a smooth love’s life? Without all the pains? I have enough pains already!’ she said a bit loud.

‘This is not a fairytale, Sica-ah. Even in a fairy tale, the prince and princess face many obstacles too before they live happily ever after,’ Tiffany said and hugs her best friend.

‘I know but I’m tired. I’m exhausted because of love,’ she said weakly.

 

Tiffany is really pity and sorry for her best friend. Jessica may looks cold but the truth is she’s really a weak and fragile girl especially about love. Her love’s life always has troubles and obstacles. Tiffany knows Jessica and GD love each other so much, so she believe that the couple can overcomes all the obstacles together.