After the Storm

A JiSica Love Story

It’s been two days since that incident. Jessica and GD’s relationship is going smoothly than before. After that incident, Jessica seems to more open up to GD and obviously GD is really happy with her change. Donghae constantly tried to get hold of Jessica but her members didn’t give him a chance and Jessica is really thankful to them because she just can’t look straight at him. She feels really sickened about him when he told her that he cheated on her years ago.

Tomorrow, SBS Gayo Daejun will be held,so today, there will be a rehearsal for all the line-up performers. The rehearsal today is only for the performers, no audience and media allowed.

 

SBS Gayo Daejun rehearsal

All the performers were at the SBS’s studios, ready for the rehearsal. Some of them are in the waiting room, in the hallway and at the studios, watching the others practicing.

SNSD, SHINEE and some of the SUJU’s members were talking and joking with each other while waiting for their turn to practice. The other idols were also there, waiting for their turn. Taecyeon is eyeing Jessica intensely from a far. When he saw a very familiar guy called her, he feels really mad and jealous.

 

‘Sica-ah,’ GD called her.

Jessica turns around and when she saw GD with Top, she smiled brightly. She walks up to them and leaves the others behind.

‘Oppa~~~,’ Jessica whined and hugs Top and GD.

‘How are you doing, little Sica,’ Top asked and patted her head.

‘I’m good. It’s just I’m tired, not just me but all my members are tired,’ Jessica said.

‘Aigoo, poor my Sica. Did you get enough sleep?’ GD asked, concern.

‘Nope~~~ We need to practice like crazy. Do you know that we will pre-record our performance for tomorrow gayo daejun?’ Jessica asked.

‘Bwoh? Mweyo?’ GD asked.

‘Because we need to fly to Japan tomorrow night for the JRA (Japan Record Awards) on the next day,’ Jessica explained.

‘I know but the award is on 30th. Why would you fly tomorrow night?’ Top asked.

 

Before Jessica could answered, GD said on behalf of her.

‘Because they need to get a rest. After the awards, they will immediately fly back to Korea for the KBS Music Festival.’

‘Woww, you girls really have a hectic schedule. I could die of exhaustion if I were you,’ suddenly Se7en joined in their conversation.

‘Yah, hyung! You scared us,’ Top slightly yelled at him.

‘Oh, mianhe. So, you are Jessica, Jiyong’s girl, right?’ Se7en said slyly.

Jessica blushed when Se7en said that.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo. I’m SNSD’s Jessica,’ Jessica formally greeted him.

‘Annyong. I’m Se7en,’ Se7en greeted back.

‘Nice to meet you, Se7en-shi.’

‘Oppa is fine. You will become part of our family soon, right Jiyongie?’ Se7en said.

Once again, Jessica blushed.

‘Hyung, stop teasing her,’ GD told his hyung.

‘Back to the topic, did you really will attend KBS music festival after the awards?’ Top asked.

‘Nehh, oppa. Our agency has chartered a private plane for us and our manager,’ Jessica told him.

‘But still, it’s too much for you. You need to rest too. You are not a robot,’ Top said.

‘I’ve told her already,’ GD said.

‘It’s okay, oppa. We need to do this for our fans in both countries,’ Jessica said.

‘I like your spirit. No wonder Jiyongie is crazy about you,’ Se7en once again and GD.

‘Aishh, hyung. Are you done with your teased already?’ GD asked him, playfully.

Se7en just smiled cynically and he excused from the trio when his manager calling for him.

 

‘Aishh, I thought you will be here during the event tomorrow. It’ll be sooo boring without you here with me,’ GD said cheekily and pouted.

‘Oppa, that’s sooo cheesy but I like it,’ Jessica giggled.

‘Yahh, can you two behave? I’m here, okay?’ Top said to the lovebirds.

Both of them chuckled at Top and just ignored him.

‘So, I heard everything that happened to you that night. Are you really okay?’ Top asked her with full of concern.

‘I’m okay, oppa. Don’t worry. I’m a strong girl and I have G-Dragon with me,’ Jessica said playfully while holding onto GD’s arm.

‘So, now you have G-Dragon and you totally forgot your oppa, huh?’ Top asked her, pretending to sulk.

‘Ani. I’ll never forget my favorite oppa, the cool Tabi,’ Jessica grinned at him.

‘Hyung, you need to prepare yourself because now, she’s not only your little Sica but she’s my Sica too,’ GD told him playfully.

Jessica blushed hearing GD’s words. She just can’t help it because every time GD’s with her, she always blushing.

 

‘Sica-ah, do I need to beat that jerk for you?’ Top asked her seriously.

‘Ani. Don’t waste your time and energy for him. He’s not worth it,’ Jessica said calmly.

‘That’s my little Sica. Strong and not a cry baby,’ Top told her. He’s happy because Jessica seems really over Donghae. Her expression shows it all. It’s totally different from before when every time someone mention his name in front of her.

‘Oppa, let’s go to the girls. They were always talking about you guys and fangirling like crazy,’ Jessica told them while rolling her eyes.

‘Chincha? Well, I’m the cool TOP,’ Top said proudly.

Jessica slightly hits Top’s arm while GD just chuckled seeing his hyung.

They follow Jessica to the girls who were still talking and playing around with each other, Shinee and Suju.

 

‘Omo, anniyonghaseyo Seunghyun oppa and brother in law,’ Yuri greeted them. The other girls also did the same.

‘Hello, brother in law and Seunghyun oppa.’

GD chuckled because they always called him ‘brother in law’ whenever they met. Shinee and SUju members were surprised seeing SNSD pretty closed with GTop especially with Jessica and more surprised when they heard ‘brother in law’ thing.

‘Oh, let me introduce you guys. This is Jiyong oppa and Seunghyun oppa. And oppa, this Shinee,’ Jessica introduced them to the SHinee.

All the Shinee members bowed 90 degrees to the duos and GTop bowed back at them.

 

‘And this is Leeteuk oppa, Yesung oppa, Ryoweok oppa and Kyuhyun oppa,’ Jessica introduced them to some of the Suju’s that were there.

‘Anniyonghaseyo. Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Top imnida. But just called us Jiyong and Seunghyun,’ GD greeted them formally and respectful.
‘Anniyonghaseyo. I really2 love your new song, high high I’m so high,’ Leeteuk said and singing to High.

‘Ah, kamsamhamnida. We really appreciate it,’ Top told him.

 

Top was talking to the girls, Onew, Minho, Taemin and Suju members while GD was talking with Jessica and also Key and Jonghyun.

‘So, noona, you never told me that you are dating Jiyong-sunbaenim,’ Key told her playfully.

‘Yahh, we are not dating but how do you know about us?’ Jessica asked.

‘Not dating? Are you sure?’ Jonghyun asked her while GD just smiled.

‘Ermm, we are…..,’ Jessica didn’t know what to say.

‘We are unofficially dating,’ GD told on her behalf.

Jessica startled because GD was being too straightforward in front of her dungsengs.

 

‘Unofficially dating? How is that works?’ Key asked, confused.

‘Well, only Jessica and me know how it works, right, princess?’ GD asked her cheekily.

Jessica hits his arm shyly while Key and Jonghyun chuckled at both of them.

‘Whatever it is, I’m happy for you, noona,’ Jonghyun said.

‘You still didn’t answer my question. How do you know about us?’ Jessica asked, confused.

‘Noona, everyone has been talking about you, GD-sunbaenim and Top sunbaenim. You didn’t know that?’ Key told her.

‘Omo, chincha?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Neh, they were gossiping about your love triangle since music core last week,’ Jonghyun said.

‘Don’t worry, Sica. Just let them gossiping, it’s only between the celebrities/idols. No outsider and everyone know, idols will protect other idols secret. Most of the idols were having secret relationship, so do us,’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica giggled and hits his arm playfully while JongKey chuckled at the obvious lovebirds.

 

‘Jonghyun, I’m really envy you,’ GD said.

‘Mweyo, Jiyong-subaenim?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘Just called me hyung. I envy you because you were brave enough to announce your relationship to the public,’ GD said, admired his guts.

‘Well, it just happened. I’m glad my fans can accept it now.’

‘But you and Sekyung seriously been bash by the fans before,’ Jessica felt sorry for the couple.

‘Yeah, but everything is okay now,’ Jonghyun said.

 

‘Mweyo, Jiyong hyung? You want to announce your relationship with Sica noona too?’ Key asked jokingly.

‘I really want to do it. I don’t care about antis or haters but I knew if I told public now, Jessica will seriously been bash by my fans. I don’t care about myself, I just care about your noona here,’ GD told them, earnestly.

‘Aww, you are so lucky, Sica noona,’ Key said while smiling.

Jessica just smiles shyly to them and when her eyes met with GD’s, she feels her cheeks burned.

‘Sorry to say this, hyung. But you are totally different from what we saw on stage,’ Jonghyun told him.

‘You are not the only one said that. Many people said that to me and even your noona hates me before this,’ GD teased Jessica.

‘I don’t hate you, oppa. I told you already,’ Jessica pouted cutely.

GD, Key and Jonghyun chuckled at her cuteness.

 

‘Yahh, what are you talking about?’ Top suddenly joined their conversation with YoonYulTi beside him.

‘Nothing. Just teasing your favorite dungseng,’ GD said.

‘Owh. I want to join the club,’ Top said playfully.

Jessica smacked Top’s chest and that makes all of them laughed.

‘Yahh, now you have Jiyongie with you, you smacked your oppa, huh?’ Top yelled at her.

‘She loves me more than she loves you, hyung,’ GD cheekily said to his hyung.

The others laughed seeing the playful and funny sides of GTOP. Suddenly, someone came and grabbed Jessica’s wrist.

 

‘Sorry, I need to borrow my twins for awhile,’ Heechul said to them and dragged Jessica away.

GD was totally shocked seeing Heecul just dragged her away like that.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ GD asked, mad.

‘Mianhe, Jiyong oppa. I think Heechul oppa has something to talk with Sica,’ Yoona apologized on behalf of Heechul.

‘I know but it’s just rude to drag someone like that,’ GD said, offended.

‘Relax, Jiyongie,’ Top said to calm his leader.

‘Heechul hyung is not like that, he’s usually very nice. May be something happened,’ Key said.

GD just stared at the direction where Heechul just dissappeared with his Jessica.