Lovesick?

A JiSica Love Story

23 december 2010

SNSD is still in Japan. They will perform at music station, tomorrow.

Jessica is still with her routines. Every night, she will talk on the phone with GD and sometimes she will stay at YoonYul’s room, because she wants to video chat with GD. They are acting like a lovebird even though Jessica still denied it whenever YoonYul Ti asked her. It’s true, they are not lovebirds because GD didn’t directly or formally confessed to her yet. And honestly, she still hopes GD didn’t make the confession yet because if he did, she didn’t know how to answer him. She likes him maybe more than a friend but Donghae’s somehow still exist in her heart. And she’s a bit scared to fall in love again. She just hopes that times will heal her wounds.

All the SNSD members were at their dorm, resting. They are all in the living room, excitedly waiting for Mnet Countdwon to watch GD n Top’s performance via streaming because they missed the duo’s comeback stage in Inkigayo.

All the girls are talking about the duo.

 

‘GD oppa is really cool in the new image.’

‘Top oppa soo handsome.’

‘GD oppa is so cute n charismatic.’

‘GD oppa noemu noemu kyopta. Running and even flying on the stage last week.’

‘I’m going crazy for GD. Look at his cute face. So cuteeeee.’

‘I love both of them.’

'They were so cool and power on stage.'

 

Jessica was just silently watching and listening to them, fangirling over her Top oppa and her GD.

‘Omo, it’s them! They are performing now!,’ Hyoyeon yelled in excitement.

They were all watching the performance including Jessica but she can’t help but feels that GD’s sound a bit tired. After the performance ended, all of them were really happy and awed.

 

‘GD oppa, so cool! I fall in love with him,’ Hyoyeon claimed.

Jessica is startled hearing Hyoyeon’s words. Suddenly, Tiffany said.

‘Girls, I think Sica wants to tell something to all of us.’

Jessica is shocked and she immediately looks at Fany n YoonYul. Tiffany just smiled while Yuri motions ‘it’s the time’ to her.

All the other girls look curiously at Jessica.

 

‘What is it, Sica? Everything is okay, right?’ Taeyeon asked, concerned.

‘Nehh, I just want to tell something,’ Jessica said.

‘What is it? Come on, tell us,’ Sooyoung said.

Jessica took a deep breath and said.

 

‘Well, you know.. ermm, you know I sometimes go for blind dates, right?’

‘Nehh, we know, onnie,’ Seohyun said.

‘Well, a while ago, I go for a blind date that setting up by Seunghyun oppa,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay, then?’ Sunny asked.

‘It turns out that the guy, I mean my blind date at that time is..is.. GD oppa,’ Jessica said softly.

All the girls gasped except YoonYulTi. They look shocked especially Hyoyeon.

 

‘Omo, chincha?’ Sooyoung asked excitedly.

‘Really, onnie?’ Seohyun asked.

‘Omo! G-Dragon?!’ Sunny shrieked.

‘Really?’ Taeyeon asked loudly.

‘I see. So, it’s GD oppa that you kept on talking on the phone every night, right?’ Hyoyeon asked curiously.

Jessica just nodded without looking at her because she knows how much Hyoyeon like him.

 

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica! Why you look so worried and nervous?’ Taeyeon asked her.

‘I’m sorry especially Taeyeonnie n Hyoyeonnie. I know how much you like Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica sincerely apologized.

Suddenly both Taeyeon n Hyoyeon burst out laughing. Jessica looks at them, confused.

 

‘Sica-ah, why are you feel so sorry for us? Seriously, did you never saw us fangirling over other male celebrities too? Not only GD oppa, we have many handsome and hot oppas in our heart. If GD oppa is taken, we move on to our next oppas,’ Hyoyeon said while still laughing.

‘Yeahh, that’s true,’ Taeyeon agreed.

Jessica feels really relief seeing the girls laughing and can accept the story well.

 

‘So, it’s GD oppa, huh? I thought you dislike him,’ Taeyeon said slyly.

‘Ani. Now she likes him,’ Yoona said.

‘No, I think she loves him,’ Yuri .

‘Yahhh! Stop it!’ Jessica yelled.

 

‘So, how’s the progression between you n GD oppa?’Hyoyeon asked her eagerly.

‘Well, everything is okay,’ Jessica said.

‘Obviously it’s okay because you talked on the phone every night and you were smiling like an idiot every time you got a message,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Sica-ah, actually we knew that you are seeing someone,’ Sunny said.

‘How did you know?’ she asked.

‘Obviously by your obvious actions. Talking on the phone for hours, messaging, and chatting. That’s sooo not a normal Jessica. We knew all of it,’ Taeyeon said.

‘It’s just we never expected he is GD oppa. Wahh, you are so lucky. i'm really envious,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Sica-ah, next times don’t keep a secret from us. And the worst is you only told Tiffany and your royal family, right? double standard,’ Taeyeon scolded her.

‘Mianhe, I didn’t mean it. I just not ready yet to tell all of you. Chongmal mianhe,’ Jessica apologized.

‘It’s okay, Sica. Just promise, next times you will never kept a secret from us, arasso?’ Sooyoung said.

‘Aww, now, group hugs!’ Tiffany yelled and all of them hugged.

Suddenly Jessica’s phone is ringing.

High high I’m so high, fly fly touch the sky

 

‘I bet that must be YOUR GD oppa, right?’ Hyoyeon said and chuckled.

Jessica merong at her and takes her phone and walks into her room. Looking for a privacy. All the girls are teasing her for being a lovesick but she just smiled and ignored them

 

Sica: Yobeseyo, oppa~~~

GD: Yoboseyo, gorgeous..*coughs

Sica: Oppa, are you okay? Are you sick?..*concern

GD: I’m just feeling a bit unwell..

Sica: Have you taken any medicine? Oppa, please take care of your health…

GD: Not yet. I didn’t took any medicine yet.. I’m okay, don’t worry..

Sica: why didn’t you take any medicine? You didn’t have any medicine with you?

GD: Nehh, I’ll ask my manager to buy it later.

Sica: Aigoo,oppa. Promise me you will take medicine as soon as possible, arasso?

GD: Nehh, I promise you…I’m happy because you are worried about me. That’s mean you care about me, right?

Sica: of course I care about you.

GD: kekeke..did you watch our performance?

Sica: Nehh, I watch with all the girls. You know what, I’ve told the girls about us.

GD: US?..*teasingly

Sica: Oppaa~~~

GD: keke..so, how’s their reaction?

Sica: surprisingly, they are okay with it. I worried too much.

GD: I told you. Everything is gonna be fine.

Sica: Nehh, oppa.

GD: you will perform at music station tomorrow, right?

Sica: nehh, n you will perform at music bank, right?

GD: ermmm, actually no..

Sica: Mweyo?

GD: Ermm, you know. We will perform at  a..a club..*hesitated

Sica: At a club, eh? With all the girls around you? You sure will have fun..*jealous

GD: Aigoo, my Sica is jealous again..kekeke..

Sica: Ani. I’m not jealous!

GD: Okay2..You know, I prefer music bank but our agency has make the agreement, so we must perform. It’s just as a promotion.. don’t be mad,okay?

Sica: I’m not mad……

GD: You are mad. If not, why are you sounds so sad now?

Sica: Aishh,mullayooo….

GD: I watch your new MV.. you look like an angel…

Sica: New MV? What MV?

GD: You didn’t know? Snowy Wish…

Sica: Ahh, that MV. It’s already out?

GD: Yeah, n I watched it already… you are as pretty as always..

Sica:*blushing… don’t try to change topic. I’m still mad at you.

GD: keke.. I have good news. I bet you will like it.

Sica: Chincha? What is it?

GD: Can you guess?

Sica: Shiro! Tell me already…*pouted

GD: Arasso2x… I’ll perform at Music Core this week. You will be there too, right?

Sica: Chongmalyo?

GD: Neh, finally we can meet again. I really2 miss you. I want to see you, live. In front of me. Not on the laptop’s screen…

Sica: kekeke.. me too, oppa…

GD: So, are you still mad at me?

Sica: Ermm, you are forgiven now..kekeke

GD: thank you, gorgeous..

Sica: Oppa, where is my copy of your album?

GD: I’ll give you during Music core, okay? A very special edition from me and seunghyun hyung..kekeke

Sica: Yeayyyy, I love it…

GD: Can’t wait to meet youuuuuuu….

Sica: keke.. me too..

GD: Sica, I need to go now. I’ll call you back later, okay?

Sica: Nehh, but don’t call too late. I need to sleep early tonight, if not Taengoo will nags at me.. Because we have to perform tomorrow.

GD: Okay,arasso.

Sica: Oppa, take your medicine, okay? Take care of your health.

GD: Nehh, same goes for you.. anniyong gorgeous!..  miss you..

Sica:*blushing…anniyong oppa….

With that, they ended their conversation. Jessica is really happy and looking forward for the Music Core. Finally, they get the chance to meet again after almost a month.


24 december 2010

SNSD just finished their schedule at Music Station and now, they needed to rush to the airport to return to Korea because they will have to perform for Music Core Christmas Special, tomorrow.

Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona n Yuri were in the same van. Jessica texted GD to inform that she’ll  boarded soon.

 

To: Jiyong Oppa

From: Jessica <33

Oppa, I’m on my way to the airport now…

I’ll call you when I landed, okay?

By the way, how’s your performance at the club?

 

From: Jiyong Oppa

To: Jessica <33

I was waiting for your call.. I want to call you but I afraid you’re not finished yet..

We did good.. smiley

I really can’t wait to meet you tomorrow!!..kekeke

 

To: Jiyong Oppa

From: Jessica <33

Kekeke.. me too…

Oppa, I’ll call you later, okay?

Anniyong, oppa… smiley

 

From: Jiyong Oppa

To: Jessica <33

Okay, take care princess.. smiley

 

‘Yahh, you were texting GD oppa, right? You were smiling like an idiot!’ Taeyeon .

‘She’s always like that whenever she’s texting or talking with him. Lovesick!’ Tiffany said.

‘Ani. I’m not being a lovesick, okay?’ Jessica denied.

‘Yeah, right! You always deny but you know the truth yourself,’ Yuri said.

 

‘Onnie, will GD n Top oppa perform tomorrow at Music Core?’ Yoona asked.

‘Nehh, they will,’ Jessica said and smiled.

‘Ahaa, that’s why you look so happy n cheerful today. You gonna meet him tomorrow,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Aishh, even Yuri and I, the MCs didn’t know they will perform tomorrow,’ Fany told her.

‘So, you are finally got to meet him again after about a month just talking on the phone or chatting, you must be really happy,’ Yuri said and smirked.

Jessica just smiled meaningfully at them. They have arrived at the airport and after a while, they were on the flight, flying to Korea.

 

Back at GD’s side

He was in his room, composing a new song, like always. Jessica just texted him, telling him she will fly back to Korea. He’s really happy nowadays because he has Jessica with him.

Now, he has someone that he can share everything and someone that cares for him besides his family. He’s really happy and grateful because everything went well between him and Jessica.

They are not officially a couple but they were definitely more than a friend. He wants to confess to Jessica but he afraid if she rejected him. Even though Jessica seems to like him, but somehow he can feel that something is missing. She’s always avoiding whenever GD talk about love, she’s seem scared to fall in love again. GD is really hoping that one day, she will tell him everything that happens to her in the past, with that Donghae. He really wants to know.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, what are you doing?’ suddenly Top asked him. GD who is not aware of GD presence in his room, shocked.

‘Aishh,hyung. You scared me,’ he told Top.

‘Haha. Mianhe. What are you doing?’ he asked again.

‘Ermm, nothing. I’m just thinking the perfect words for your favorite dungseng,’ GD said.

‘Bwoh? You want to confess to her?’ Top asked, surprised.

‘Ani. I want to write a message on our album. I’ll give to her tomorrow,’ GD told him.

 

‘OMG, I forgot! She also asked a special copy from me,’ Top said and slightly hit his forehead.

‘You can write on this. We will give this special one to her, n the other one for SNSD,’ GD said.

‘That’s a good idea. After you finished writing your lovey-dovey message, give it to me,’ Top told him, smirked.

‘Aishh, hyung. Arasso,’ GD said.

‘You must be dying of happiness because you will meet her tomorrow. Honestly, I miss her so much,’ Top said.

‘I miss her too,’ GD said softly, slightly embarrassed.

‘Two lovebirds will meet tomorrow,’ Top .

GD just smiled when Top . He’s really looking forward to meet her tomorrow…………..

 

On the Christmas Eve, GD and Jessica wishing each other. They talked on the phone but just for a brief moment because she needs to sleep early, if not Taeyeon will nags at her. It’s all because they need to perform the next day. Taeyeon is always like that, the kid leader…