chapter 79

A JiSica Love Story

At SNSD’s dorm

‘Sica, come here NOW! The show is starting!’ Tiffany yelled.

Jessica quickly walks into the leaving room and joins the girls watch Come to Play. Big Bang is the guests along with Korea’s top actresses, Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, Eunhye, Eugene and Ha Ji Won.

Jessica is excited for the show. She has asked GD what they doing with the actresses but he never told her. He told her to watch when it’s aired. Once the shows started, Jessica and the girls are really excited. But later on, Jessica’s expression becomes really gloomy. Her jealousy arised seeing GD with Kim Tae Hee.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, you like Kim Tae Hee-shi?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Of course. Every guys like her,’ GD said.

‘If you are given a chance to date her, will you accept it? Will you be her boyfriend?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Eh?’ GD shocked.

 

‘Answer it and be honest with us,’ Wonhee said.

‘Aishhh, this is a really hard question,’ GD groaned while the others laugh at him including Kim Taehee.

‘So, what is your answer?’ Jaesuk asked again.

‘Ermm, I guess, yes,’ GD said shyly.

‘Wowww, this is really shocking. I think Jessica-shi is watching this,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Mianhe, Sica,’ GD said playfully.

 

‘Who is prettier, Jessica or Kim Taehee?’ Jaesuk asked again.

‘Aishh, what kind of question is that?’ GD groaned.

‘Andwer it, hyung. And be honest,’ Daesung .

‘Jaesuk-hyung, if you keep asking question about Sica, Taehee noona will lost interest in me and how am I supposed to win her heart,’ GD said.

‘Ohoo, so, you didn’t want me to mention about Sica at all?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘No, it’s not like that. Its just can’t you let me enjoy my single status even for just 2 hours here?’ GD asked jokingly.

‘Ahh, you seem that you regret your decision for becoming public with Jessica,’ WOnhee said.

‘Is it true? You regret it?’ Jaesuk asked eagerly.

‘Ahh, ani,’ GD stuttered and makes the others laugh.

‘You do regret it,’ Jaesuk said teasingly.

 

‘I think Jiyong will be in a big trouble after this got aired,’ Taeyang said.

‘Neh, I think so too,’ Top said.

‘So, Jiyong-shi, anything you want to say to Jessica?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Nothing,’ GD said playfully.

‘Waaaa, Jiyong-shi really changed because of Kim Taehee,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Now, I’m scared. Scared of JiSica’s fans,’ Kim Taehee said jokingly.

All of them laugh at her comment.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, what do you want to say to Kim Taehee?’ Jaesuk asked while pointing to Kim Taehee who is smiling brightly.

‘Noona, let’s practice love with each other,’ GD said cheekily and all the guests are really surprised with him.

 

Jessica is really mad and sad right now. She’s gripping the pillow on her laps. Then, when the couple selection, Kim Taehee and GD chose each other and ended up as a couple. When they played couple game, GD and Kim Taehee are been lovey dovey and that make Jessica's patience gone. Her eyes got teary because of her jealousy, sadness and anger.

The other girls are aware of her jealousy.

 

‘Sica-ah, that’s only acting. Jiyong oppa did that for the viewers’ attraction,’ Yuri told her.

‘Neh, onnie. Jiyong oppa didn’t mean anything. He’s just joking around and i'm really sure that it's scripted,’ Yoona said.

‘I’m sleepy. I’m gonna get some sleep,’ Jessica said and quickly runs to her room.

 

‘I think she’s really mad right now,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Yep, I saw tears in her eyes,’ Fany said, feels sorry for her.

‘Aishh, Jiyong oppa is too much when he said that he regretted,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘No, he didn’t say that. And we all know, he’s just joking with all of that. He loves Sica too much,’ Sunny told them.

‘That’s right. But Sica is really sad right now,’ Sooyoung sighed.

‘Jiyong oppa will handle her later,’Yuri said.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is trying her best to hold her tears. She doesn’t want to cry. She is laying down in her bed, staring at the ceiling. All the scenes that she watched come into her mind.

‘Did oppa really regretted?’

‘He doesn’t love me anymore?’

Then, her phone vibrated.

My Jiyong <333

 

She takes her phone and reluctantly answered it.

GD: Hi, baby.

Sica: Hi…..

GD: Are you at your dorm?

Sica: Yepp..

GD: What are you doing now? I miss you…

Sica: I do nothing…*extremely cold

GD: Are you okay? Are you sick? Why are you sound mad?..* worried

Sica: I’m okay..*coldly

GD: Why are you sounding so mad? Anything happened?

Sica: Nope,nothing…

GD: Something happened, right? I’ll be there in minutes. Wait for me.

Sica: No! Don’t come!

GD: Why? Are you okay, princess?

Sica: I just didn’t have a feeling to meet you. Just leave me alone.

GD: Hey, did I do something wrong? Come on, tell me.

Sica: I’m not in the mood to talk or to meet you now. So, just leave me alone.

GD: Baby, please. Tell me. What’s wrong?...*worried and panick.

Sica: Bye oppa..*hangs up

 

Jessica throws away her phone on her bed. It keeps on vibrating but she just ignored it because it’s from GD again.