chapter 108

A JiSica Love Story

‘Oppa, lies her down here,’ Tiffany told her boyfriend.

Top lies Soojin down on the comforter. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are surrounding Soojin. GD watches them with smiles. He just let them enjoy their moments with his little girl.

 

‘Why are you so cute and adorable?’ Taeyang asked while touching her cheek.

‘Because she’s daddy’s little girl,’ GD said.

‘Ani. Because she’s mummy’s little girl, right, princess?’ Top said cutely while Tiffany is smiling beside him.

‘Jazzy, your gorgeous godfather/mother are here. You are happy to see us, right?’ Tiffany said cutely in English while pinching her cheek.

Soojin giggles at her godparents.

 

‘Yahh, Hwang Miyoung. Come here and stop having mushy moments with your Tabbie!!’ Jessica yelled loudly.

‘Aishh, arassoo,’ Tiffany sighed.

She kisses Soojin cheek once again and gives a peck on Top’s lips before walks to the kitchen, joining her members.

 

‘Hyung, takes my picture with Soojin,’ Seungri said to Taeyang while giving him his phone.

Seungri kisses her cheek and Taeyang took the picture.

‘I’ll post this in my cyworld,’ Seungri said brightly.

 

‘Soojin is the new social network’s queen,’ Daesung said jokingly while holding her palm.

‘That’s right. Her pictures are everywhere,’ Taeyang said.

‘That’s all of your faults,’ GD told them jokingly.

The guys are still playing with Soojin. Top is waggling her toy to her, Daesung occasionally kisses her cheek, Taeyang holds her cute palm while Seungri is babbling to her. Soojin keep on giggling and babbling her own words. She looks so cute and adorable.

 

Then, Soojin is trying to roll over.

‘What are you trying to do, cutie?’ Taeyang asked.

‘She wants to roll over. Let her do that on her own. She already succeeds last night,’ GD told them while watching his little girl.

‘Really?’ Top asked, amused.

GD just nodded at him while still watching his little girl. After a few attempts, Soojin finally succeeds to roll over and lies on her tummy.

 

‘Yeayy, daddy’s little girl is so clever!’ GD applauds brightly to her.

He is with s too, beside Soojin.

 

‘Woww, you are so smart! As expected from my goddaughter!’ Top said excitedly while pinching her cheek.

‘My niece is a clever girl,’ Seungri said cutely.

Soojin giggles and she starts to swim with her arms and kicking her legs excitedly.

 

‘Aigoo, you look so cute. I want to eat you,’ Taeyang said and pinches her cheek.

‘ba..ba..ma….daa..’ Soojin babbles to her daddy who is lying down in front of her.

‘Poboo,’ GD said and pobo her lips.

 

Then, they heard noises from the front door. Someone else arrived and walks into the leaving room.

‘Soojin-ahhh, your Heechul uncle is hereeeee,’ Heechul yelled excitedly when he saw Soojin.

‘Oh, hyung. You are here,’ GD greeted Heechul and the other Suju members.

They greeted each other and then Heechul dashed to Soojin. BB members give way to Heechul and the others to have their moments with Soojin.

 

 

‘Hello princesss. Uncle is hereee,’ Heechul said cutely to Soojin.

She’s on his laps already.

‘Hii Soojin,’ Donghae said and kisses her cheek.

The other Suju members are playing and babbling with Soojin too. Then, more guests arrived.

 

‘Soojin-ahhh, Hongki samchu is here,’ Hongki said excitedly and takes Soojin from Heechul.

‘Hello princess,’ Jonghun said while holding her palm and kisses her cheek.

‘Come here, with Geunsuk samchu,’ Jang Geun Suk said cutely and takes Soojin from Hongki.

Geunsuk kisses her cheek and babbling with her. Soojin giggles cutely seeing her uncles. They are all surrounding her, trying to kiss her, pinch her cheeks and hugs her.

 

‘Ohh, oppadeul. You are here,’ Jessica said, surprised seeing the guests already arrived.

She greeted and hugs each of them brightly. The other girls are back into the huge living room too.

‘Let’s go outside. The foods are already served,’ GD told them.

All of them walk to the courtyard where all the foods and drinks are ready.

 

They are talking and enjoying their moments. More guests started to arrive. Jessica’s family, GD’s family, YG, LSM, Teddy, Park Minyoung, Shinee, F(x), HoMin, B2st, 2PM, 2AM, Kara’s Hara n Jiyoung, 2NE1, JYJ, Hyunjoong, Ock Juhyun, DBSK, Se7en, Park Hanbyul and others.

 

 

‘Yahh, let me holds her too,’ Dara yelled to Bom, frustratedly.

‘I just hold her for 5 minutes. Wait another 5 minutes,’ Bom said to her and she kisses Soojin’s cheeks.

CL and Minzy are babbling to Soojin and make her giggles.

They are fighting over Soojin. She’s the center of attentions of all the guests. Everyone is fighting to hold and kiss her, to hear her babbles and her giggles. GD and Jessica just let them enjoy their moments with Soojin.

 

 

‘Hello my little princess,’ Jaejoong said cutely to her.

She’s in his arms. He kisses her cheek and her palm.

 

‘Aigoo, I miss you so much,’ Hyunjoong said cutely and pinches her cheek.

‘Soojin-ah, don’t you miss Yoochun samchu?’ Yoochun asked while holding her cute palm and leans his face towards her.

Soojin giggles to him and she stretches her arms towards his face. She’s excitedly and cutely tapping Yoochun’s face.

 

‘My little girl is sooo cute, right?’ Jaejoong said cutely and kisses her cheek, again.

He just can’t resist from kissing her cheeks.

‘Pooboo,’ Jaejong said and pobo her lips.

Soojin giggles happily in his arms.

 

Then Hyunjoong takes her into his arms. He kisses her cheeks and hugs her lovingly.

‘You sure are so adorable. Even your mummy is not as adorable as you,’ Hyunjoong said to her.

‘That’s right,’ Yoochun said and kisses her palm.

‘Now, I have my new little princess, right, Soojin-ah?’ Jaejoong asked her cutely and touches her cheek.

‘da..daa..maaa,’ Soojin babbles.

‘You talk? You want to talk to me?’ Jaejoong asked while making a cute expression.

Soojin giggles again seeing her handsome uncle.

The MILO gang smiles and chuckles seeing her cuteness.

 

Soojin keeps on travelling from one arm into the others. Everyone is fighting to hold and hug her. They also take plenty of her pictures. They are enjoying their moments with JiSica’s family. GD is talking with B2st’s Hyunseung, Nickhun, Chansung and Taeyang.

‘Your daughter is really cute,’ Nichkhun said.

‘That’s right. Aigoo, I never meet any baby as cute as her,’ Chansung told him.

‘She’s the life and soul of everyone here. See that,’ Hyunseung said while pointing to Shoshis, 2NE1 and f(x) who are playing and fighting for Soojin’s attention.

‘They are always like that whenever they meet my little girl,’ GD said while smiling.

‘I bet, tomorrow, Soojin’s pictures will be all over the cyworld and twitter. Trust me,’ Taeyang said.

‘That is so true. Her uncles and aunties definitely will post her pictures after this,’ Nichkhun said.

‘That’s including you too, hyung,’ Chansung told him.

‘Of course,’ Khun said brightly.

‘I know. She has too many uncles and aunties. That’s why she’s so popular,’ GD said jokingly.

‘Of course she’s popular. She’s G-Dragon and SNSD’s Jessica’s daughter. What else can we expect, right?’ Hyunseung said playfully.

 

‘She’s my little girlfriend,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘When I read the title news ‘ Taeyang posted his girlfriend picture’, I was really shocked and excited. But then, I saw Soojin’s picture,’ Nickhun said to Taeyang.

‘Haha. Many people are shocked,’ Taeyang said while laughing with the others.

‘Nowadays, if anyone from YGE or SME posted something like girlfriend, my girl, or my love, I’ll just laugh because I know it’s all about little Soojin,’ Hyunseung said.

‘That’s right. She’s everyone sweetheart. Lucky you, Jiyong hyung,’ Cangsung told him.

‘I started to active back in my twitter and me2day because of my little girlfriend. I was envious seeing her Suju, Heeline’s and MILO uncles posted her pictures. I don’t want to lose,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘You are so childish,’ GD told him playfully.

All of them nodded and laugh. They continue talking with each other.

 

 

GD is now talking with Donghae, Heechul, Hongki and Geunsuk when Jonghun approaches him with the crying Soojin.

‘Hyung, help me. Your daughter is crying,’ Jonghun said panicky.

GD quickly takes her from Jonghun and he hugs her while tapping her back, gently.

 

‘Yahh, what have you done to my Soojin?’ Heechul asked Jonghun.

‘Ani. I’m just playing with her and then she started crying. I couldn’t find Sica noona,’ Jonghun told him.

‘Ssshh, sshh.. Don’t cry, baby girl. Daddy is here,’ GD said softly while still tapping her back.

After awhile, she stops crying and resting her head on her daddy’s shoulder.

 

‘Wahh, hyung. You are really great. She didn’t cry anymore,’ Hongki said.

‘Soojin-ah, you stop crying already?’ Jonghun asked her cutely.

‘Of course. I’m her daddy,’ GD said proudly while still tapping her back.

‘I think she’s tired and sleepy,’ Donghae said while touching her plump cheeks.

‘Of course she’s tired. Everyone wants to play with her,’ Geunsuk said while holding her palm.

‘Neh, she’s tired,’ GD said and still tapping her back.

Soojin is still resting her head on her daddy’s shoulder while her daddy is talking with his friends. He hugs her lovingly.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, she’s fallen asleep,’ Heechul told him.

‘Really?’ GD asked.

Jessica is walking to them with the baby stroller.

 

‘Honey, put her in here,’ she told her husband.

GD gently lies her down in the baby stroller. She’s sleeping soundly.

 

‘Aigoo, poor her. She’s so tired,’ Jessica said while looking at her daughter.

‘Aww, she’s so adorable. She looks like a little angel when she asleep,’ Geunsuk said, admiring Soojin’s cuteness.

‘Look at her. Aigoo, I want to eat those cheeks,’ Hongki said.

‘I want to take her picture,’ Heechul said and he takes her picture.

Jonghun and Donghae touch her cheek, gently, not wanting to wake her up.

 

‘Look at this. So cute, I will post this in my twitter,’ Heechul said while showing them the picture of sleeping Soojin that he just took.

‘Let her sleep for awhile. I bet her aunties will wake her up once again soon,’ GD told Jessica jokingly.

‘I know. I’ll let her sleep for now. I’ll be there with my members,’ Jessica told GD and gives a peck on his lips.

She strolls the baby stroller and joins her members and friends. She sits on a chair and talks with them while gently tapping Soojin, in the baby stroller.

 

 

‘Wow, Jiyong. You are really a great father,’ Heechul praised him.

‘Neh, hyung. Soojin fell asleep in your arms. I really admire you because you are the best father even though you are still young,’ Hongki said.

‘Yah, she’s my baby girl. Of course I know how to calm her. About young father, when you have your own kid, age doesn’t matter anymore. You will just love your kid unconditionally, trust me,’ GD said proudly.

 

‘Seeing you with Sooyeon and Soojin, makes me want to get marry quickly,’ Geunsuk told GD.

‘So, what are you waiting for, hyung?’ GD asked him.

‘Yahh, it’s hard to find a nice girl now. I want someone like Sooyeon. You know what, I never ever thought that she will be a young mother and a great mother like she is now,’ Guensuk told him.

‘That’s right. Before this, I can’t imagine Sica as a mother because she seems so bad at it in Hello Baby and you know Sica, right? She’s just not a mother figure. But when she has little Soojin, she’s definitely the best mother in her age,’ Heechul said earnestly.

‘And I think noona is a great wife too,’ Jonghun said.

‘I think Jiyong hyung changed noona. Before she meets with hyung, she’s really bossy, fussy, and loud but after she met you, she changed. Especially when she’s pregnant and married with you, hyung,’ Hongki told GD.

‘She is the best mother and the best wife in the world. I changed her? I don’t know, maybe, but I think our baby girl change both of us,’ GD said brightly.

‘Yes, you change my twins and little Soojin change both of you,’ Heechul said.

‘But, she’s still the bossy, loud and fussy Sica,’ GD said jokingly.

All of them agreed and laugh and continue their talks.