His Little Secret

A JiSica Love Story

At YG building, in the recording studio.

 

G-Dragon(Jiyong), TOP(Seunghyun), Taeyang(Youngbae), Daesung n Seungri are in the studio to record Big Bang’s (BB) new songs. Their composer, Teddy is also there.

Taeyang is singing in the recording room while GD n Teddy are listening n tuning the sound, Daesung is reading his musical script, TOP is resting on the couch while listening to Taeyang’s singing n the maknae, Seungri is surfing the internet to read the new gossip (well, that’s his hobby).

‘OMG! This old man is so disgusting,’ Seungri yelled out of blue.

‘Yahhh, why are you yelling? And what old man?’ GD n Top asked their maknae.

‘Come here,hyungs. You should read this.’

GD n TOP approach Seungri and look at the laptop.

 

WAS SNSD JESSICA INAPPRORIATELY TOUCHED BY A MAN?

SME DENIED JESSICA’S RUMOR

 

‘What the hell is this? That old man is seriously disgusting,’ GD said while still reading the news. He is full with anger when he reads the news. It hurts him seeing Jessica going through a scary experience like that. Daesung has joined them reading the news.

‘But SME denied the news even though we can clearly see she’s been touched by that ert. Poor her,’ Seungri sighed.

‘Why SME denied it? They didn’t do justice to Jessica-shi,’ Daesung expressed his thought.

 

Top is still reading the whole news while frowning. Taeyang who is just finished recording also joining s reading the news.

Suddenly Top slammed the table with his fist in anger. All s are shock with his reaction.

‘Hyung, cool down.’ GD told Top even though he felt the same way like his leader.

‘Seriously, how could this happen?! And why did SME denied this? And the worst part is I didn’t know about this beforehand,’ Top almost yelled in anger.

‘Hyung, relax. Why are you so mad? And what’s with you didn’t know this beforehand? I don’t quite get it,’ Daesung asked him while Taeyang n Seungri all nodded in agreement.

‘I’m such a bad n ignorant oppa. I need to call her now,’ Top said to himself but loud enough for all s to hear it.

 

Seungri wants to ask him again but GD stops him and signals him to just let Top do what he wants to do for now.

Top takes his phone and calls someone while all s paying attention to him eagerly.

 

‘Yoboseyo, little Sica. How are you doing?’ Top asked the person that he called and makes all s startled when they heard word ‘Sica’. They just continue to listen to their leader’s phone conversation with the ‘Sica’.

‘Oppa~~~~. I haven’t heard from you a long time.’

‘Yeah, I know. I’m so sorry. I’m just being busy with my new album n recording for our new songs. Mianhae,’ Top sounds so sorry to her.

Anniyo, it’s okay oppa. I understand. I just miss you so much. Last week I met with Hyunjoong, Jaejoong n Yoochun oppa.’

‘I know. I miss you too little girl. You didn’t answer my question yet. How are you doing? Is everything okay?’

‘Ermm, nehh. Of course everything is okay,’ she sounds a little bit hesitated.

‘Jung Sooyeon, don’t lie to me. I knew something happened to you, right? Don’t lie to your oppa,’ Top told her sternly.

‘………’

‘Sica-ahh, come on. Tell me. The rumor is true right? It really happened, right?’

‘Oppa~~..hikhs, hikhs, hikhs,’ she cried.

‘Ssshhh,Sshhh, don’t cry princess. Everything is gonna be fine, okay? You must be strong. I know you are a strong girl,’ Top tried to console her.

It’s really scary oppa and embarrassing. Hikhs, hikhs.’

‘I know. You must be really scared. What embarrassing? That ert man should be embarrassed, not you. You are the victim here.’

‘But still, it’s embarrassing,oppa~~~~

‘Sica-ah, you must be strong. You are the ice princess, Jung Jessica. Ice princess cannot be a cry baby.’

‘Oppaaaaa~~~~~’she whines cutely.

‘Aigoooo, you are so cute. If you are in front of me, I’ll pinch your cheeks.’

‘You always did that. I hate it..kekeke’

‘That’s my little Sica. Sica-ahh, take care okay? By the way, are you free tomorrow evening?’

‘Nehh. My schedule is only until afternoon. Mweyo oppa?’

‘Let’s meet tomorrow. I’ll call Hyunjoong n JaeChun hyung, okay?’

‘Arasso, oppa.’

‘Meet at our favorite place, okay?’

‘Arasso.’

‘See you tomorrow. Take care of yourself. Don’t overwork your skinny body, arasso?’

‘Yahh,oppa. I’m not skinny. I’m y..kekeke’

‘You are skinny. See you tomorrow. Bye Sica.kekeke’

‘Anniyong oppa~~~~`~’

 

 

With that, Top ended the conversation. All of s are listening to his conversation and when it ended, they bombarded him with questions. Top knowing s, expected it.

 

‘Hyung, is that SNSD Jessica?’

‘Are you closed with her?’

‘What’s with ‘little sica, my little girl’?’

‘What’s with ‘I miss u too’?’

‘And what’s with ‘let’s meet tomorrow?’’

‘Is she your girlfriend?’

‘How come we never know about this?’

 

‘Yahhhhhhh!! Stop it. You are asking too many questions,’ Top yelled at them while smirking.

‘So, care to explain what has just happened?’ Taeyang asked him.

‘Arasso2x. I just talked to SNSD Jessica and yes, we are closed with each other,’ Top told them.

‘And I thought it’s only me that closed with SNSD n then Youngbae hyung proved me wrong and now you too, Seunghyun hyung? Aiskhhhhh,’ Seungri groaned.

‘Actually, I knew Jessica for quite a long time. Even before you n Youngbae bonding with Yuri-shi. I think I’m the 1st from BB that closed with SNSD but only with Jessica. Hyunjoong n Jaejoong hyung introduced us to each other,’ Top explained to his confused members.

‘Chincha? Wahhh, we never knew. Why do you keep it as a secret? Aiskhhh…n you must be really closed since you called her Sica.’

‘Actually, I already knew Seunghyun hyung is closed with Jessica,’ Jiyong told .

‘Yes, I already told Jiyong when we are recording for our new duet songs.’

‘Wow, BB is really something. Has a secret friendship with SNSD’s members and yet we kept telling in shows that we want to be closed with SNSD,’ Daesung said while chuckled.

‘Yahh, it’s understandable. They are SNSD n we are BB. I don’t want our crazy obsessed fangirls hating and bashing Jessica. She had enough haters in her life. Poor little girl. I don’t mind been hating or bashing by her fanboys but I don’t want her to be hurt by all those stupid haters,’ Top told them.

 

‘Hyung, you seem to really care about her a lot. Do you love her? Or are you guys in a relationship already?’ Seungri asked him.

GD felt his heart skipped a bit hearing Seungri asked that to Top. He is waiting for Top’s answers with a concern.

‘Nehh, I care for her a lot n I do love her but I only love her like my own dungseng. She is my favorite and special dungseng. Besides, Jiyong will kill me if I steal his dream girl,’ Top said while smirking at GD.

 

‘Bwoh?!Mweyo? Why me?’ Jiyong asked with a little bit startled.

‘Yahhh, don’t deny it Jiyongie. I know you like my little Sica. Do you think we didn’t know that you were secretly watching SNSD’s videos in internet just to watch Jessica’s dancing n singing? And you kept on staring at her when we met SNSD at music shows like a creepy fanboy? And you were watching all the shows that have SNSD appearance just to watch Jessica dorkiness and cuteness? Do you seriously think we didn’t know that?’ Top asked him slyly.

‘Nehh, Jiyongie. Do you think we didn’t know that you got over excited when the rumor about you n Jessica as a couple in WGM spreads? Too bad that the rumor is not true,’ Taeyang told him.

‘Aiskhhhhhh, am I that obvious?’ Jiyong asked them with embarrassment.

‘Yes, you are, hyung’ Daesung answered him while sniggering.

‘And I know you have been searching all about Jessica rumors with guys on the internet, right? Too bad for you hyung because she is way too popular with guys especially with SUJu n 2PM,’Seungri told him.

‘Yahh, you know that too? Seriously, are you guys like stalking me or what?’ Jiyong asked him curiously.

‘Hahahaha. Like we said before. You are too obvious when it’s about girl. Next time, don’t keep any secret from us,’ Taeyang said while grinning.

‘Aiskhhhh, this is embarrassing,’ Jiyong said while ruffling his hair.

 

‘Hyung, why don’t you ask Seunghyun hyung to help you?’ Daesung asked him.

‘Nehh, Seunghyun hyung. You can help our leader to get closed with your favorite dungseng,’ Taeyang said to Top.

‘Jiyong-ah, I never offer my help to you because you never admit or come clean to me that you like Jessica even though you know that I’m closed with her. So, I assume you didn’t serious with her.’

‘It’s not like that, hyung. It’s just I’m embarrassed and I’m a little bit worried to ask because I thought you are in love with her,’ GD said shyly.

 

‘Hahaha, Jiyongie. That’s why you should ask me at the first place. If u ask me early, u will not be facing all the sadness and heartbroken for Jessica.’

‘Yahh, I’m not sad just a little bit heartbroken,’ Jiyong said while rubbing his neck.

‘Hahaha..G-Dragon actually has a long time crushed,’ Daesung teased his leader.

‘Yahh, you wanna die?’ Jiyong threats his dungseng. Daesung just put out his tongue at him.

‘Jiyong-ahh, don’t tell me that Look Only At Me and This Love is Jessica’s inspired?’ Taeyang asked in amazement.

Jiyong startled at Taeyang’s questions and he shyly admitted.

‘Neh. I write that songs while thinking about her especially This Love,’ Jiyong admitted shyly.

‘And all people thought This Love is about that ex-gf of yours.’

‘Nope. It’s not about that girl. I got inspiration from Jessica.’

‘Woww, Jiyong-ah. You have fallen for Jessica a long time ago?’ Top asked him.

‘Yeah, I think so. Is this the true love that I’ve been looking for?’ Jiyong asked s.

‘Well, only you can answer that question but knowing that you have a crushed on her since 2 years ago, I think yeah. It’s a true love for you, I guess,’Taeyang told him while smiling.

 

However nobody knows that GD has liked Jessica not 2 years ago but even before they debuted. GD was a trainee at SME when he met a teenager Jessica. GD really absorbs in her natural beauty at such a young age and her determination when training. He always watched her practicing like crazy and he remember that one day he gained his courage and talk to her for the first time. She is really friendly and kind even though she looks cold in her appearance.

But their friendship only last for a day because Jiyong made decision to drop out from SME n joined YG training. And that’s how he knew n lost Jessica until they debuted. He still remembers her clearly but Jessica didn’t remember him and he didn’t blame her because there were too many trainees at SME at that time.

Plus Jessica is always popular with the guys even during training time. And GD himself has gain an image as a playboy. Many people think that he is a playboy because of his image in BB. However, that’s just an image.

 No one beside people that are closed with him knows that he is actually not a player. Yes, it’s true that he’s been going out with many girls before especially with models a.k.a hot girls. However, they were just going out as friends, not more than that. They were just hanging out and drinking together at clubs, that’s all.

In his life, he is actually only fall in love twice. First of course with Jessica even though at that time he only thought that it’s just a puppy love, when he saw her at SME training and second with his ex-gf that all his fans knew and spreads in the internet. But no one knew that his love for his ex-gf is not as much as his love for Jessica. The reason why he dated that girl was because of Jessica. He kept thinking about Jessica yet he knew he will have no chance to meet her again because at that time he knew nothing about Jessica except that she is one of SME’s trainees. So he dated that girl to keep Jessica away from his mind but when SNSD debuted, he broke up with that girl because Jessica once again kept appearing in his mind and at that time he realized that he has fallen hard for Jessica. He also knew that one day he will get the chance to meet with Jessica again because both of them are idols.

However he also felt heartache because he reads many rumors about Jessica with other guys especially with that Donghae and that’s why he started to hang out with many girls and gained image as a playboy. Deep inside his heart he knew he only has space for Jessica. He waits for the chance to approach Jessica n now he got the chance. He feels so happy n anxious at the same time.

 

‘Jiyong-ahh, you seem lost. Are you still with us?’ Taeyang asked while waving his hand in front of Jiyong’s face.

‘Yeah, I’m still here.’

‘Jiyong-ah, if you want to be friend with Jessica, I can help you. But you must promise me that you will never hurt her in anyway. She has been going through a lot in her life since training. And she has been seriously heartbroken once. I don’t wanna see her to be hurt again.’

‘Don’t worry, hyung. I promise you, I’ll never hurt her in anyways. If we are fated to be together, I’ll only look at her,’ Jiyong told Top while smiling.

‘Ewww, so cheesy but very good. I’m glad to hear that. So, I’ll help you in your mission to win the ice princess’s heart but I tell you it’s gonna be a very tough mission for you,’ Top said and grinning.

‘Mweyo?’ Jiyong asked him.

‘Because Jessica didn’t like you as much as she likes me and other members.’

 

‘Bwoh?! But why?’ Jiyong asked again eagerly to know the reason.

‘Because like everyone else, she thinks that you are the biggest playboy ever,’ Top said while chuckled.

‘Oh, great! Even she thinks I’m a player,’ Jiyong sighed.

‘Haha. But she likes your songs n voice. So, don’t worry. You can prove to her that’s she’s wrong,’ Top try to encourage his leader.

‘Nehh, that’s right hyung,’ Daesung said while patting Jiyong’s shoulder.

‘I’ll help you, Jiyongie. Just make sure you didn’t hurt her or else you have to deal with me n the MILO gang, arasso?’

‘Arasso, Seunghyun hyung. I promise. Kombawo Hyung!’ Jiyong thanked him n smiled.

 

Top just smiled at him and walked away from the studio while patting Jiyong’s back.

‘Good luch, Jiyongie,’ Taeyang patted his back too.

‘Good luck, jiyong hyung,’ both Daesung and Seungri wished him.

 

Jiyong feels like he is going for a battle somewhere when all s all wishing him luck. However, deep down in his heart, he feels really happy because he will have the chance to meet and be friend with Jessica with Top’s help. He kept imagining Jessica’s delicate voices, her perfect smiles and her very gorgeous face.

 

 

thanks for subscribing n commenting!!..:)

hope you enjoy this 1st chapter..

btw, MILO gang members are Top,Hyunjoong, Jaejoong n Yoochun..i think MILO is the nickname given by their Thai's fans..

in korea they are known as Korea's real-life F4..but i like MILO gang better,that's why i used that nickname..:)