Officially Together Again

A JiSica Love Story

this chapter is inspired from You are Beautiful


Big Bang’s fansign

All the Big Bang members are in the changing room. All are ready and looks so excited except GD. He looks so gloomy like always.

‘Jiyongie, cheer up,’ Top told him.

‘Neh, hyung. Cheer up. Today is a bright day,’ Seungri said excitedly.

‘Shut up, maknae,’ GD said coldly.

The others just smiles at him but he didn’t noticed their smiles because he’s too busy staring at his phone, or more accurately at the wallpaper, his picture with Jessica.

Top is quietly walks out of the room. He’s heading to a corner of the main hall, where the fansign will be held.

 

‘Top oppa, did Jessica-shi came?’ one of the VIP’s asked.

‘I don’t know. She doesn’t tell me and apparently, she’s not here,’ Top told them.

All of them sighed in disappointment. But then they saw 9 girls walking into the hall, completely disguising themselves but their slim figures are really familiar.

‘Sica?’ Top asked them.

 

One of the girls takes off her glasses and hoody and smiles nervously at Top and some of the VIPs.

‘Jessica-shi, you came! Thanks so much,’ the other VIP said excitedly.

‘No, it’s nothing. You invited me, so I must come,’ she said kindly and smiles.

‘So, what’s the plan now?’ Top asked the VIPs.

‘Well, you tell GD oppa what we told you and we will take care of Jessica onnie,’ the Vip said.

‘Okay2x. See you later, little Sica,’ Top said and patted her head.

 

‘Jessica onnie, now you need to change into this dress. You will become’s G-Dragon’s princess today,’ one of the Vips said.

‘Eh?’ she asked, startled.

‘Come here with us,’ she said while dragging Jessica away while the other SNSD members just wait for her there. They are still in their hoodies and sunglasses.

 

Back in BB’s changing room

‘Hyung, where are you from?’ Daesung asked Top, who just enter the room.

‘Jiyongie, can I ask you something?’ Top asked GD while ignoring Daesung’s question.

‘What is it, hyung?’ GD asked him back.

‘I know you composed a song for Jessica, right?’ Top asked him.

‘Neh, mweyo?’ GD asked.

‘Can you sing that song today?’ Top asked.

‘Bwoh? Why?’ GD asked, surprised.

 

‘You know. You can dedicate the song to Sica and I bet our fans will recorded it and when Sica watch it on the web, she will be touch and accept you back,’ Top explain to him.

‘Hyung, the possibility is really low,’ he said weakly.

‘Jiyong-ah, you need to be confident. You do want her back, right?’ Top asked him.

‘I do but this is useless, hyung. She will not watch it and even if she watched, she will never accept me back,’ he said weakly.

‘At least you try. Your effort is counted,’ Top told him.

‘That’s right, Jiyong hyung,’ Daesung said, encouraging him.

‘But, I didn’t practice the song,’ GD said.

‘You have been singing to the song since forever. You have memorized the lyrics, rhythms and all. Don’t deny it, Jiyongie,’ Taeyang told him playfully.

‘Aishh, arasso. I’ll do it but I bet you, she will not watch it,’ he sighed.

‘Just give it a try,’ Top said and patted his back.

 

Finally, the event is started. Before they are signing for VIPs, BB will perform special performances for their fans. They started with one of BB’s new song, then Lies, Haru Haru and Last Farewell.

‘Okay, everyone. Now, Jiyong wants to perform a very special song, for a very special person,’ Top said and VIPs applaud and cheered loudly.

‘She may be will not watch this but I dedicate this song for my only girl, my princess, Jung Jessica. I composed and wrote this song especially for her,’ he said softly and VIPs applaud harder than before.

 

for every step you send me away my tears flow

for every step you send me away my tears flow again

you are going to a place where i can't reach even if i spread my hands

but unable to stop you and i stand here crying

 

what do i do? what do i do?

you are going away

what do i do? what do i do?

you are leaving me here

i love you, i love you

even if i call it out

you can't hear it

because our barriers are too much

 

When GD starts singing the song, suddenly a very large and gorgeous banner is widely open from above at the end of the hall.

‘We want JiSica back! JiSica is pure and true LOVE!...LOVE JISICA!’

GD is for Jessica and Jessica is for GD!

 

GD is surprised seeing the banner, he smiles while still singing. Then all the VIPs hold sign ‘JiSica is LOVE’ in the air. Every single of them are holding the sign in the air. GD can feel tears in his eyes but he holds it. Then, GD saw all the VIPs in front of him make a way, a way until to the centre of the hall. And when he looks carefully along the way, he saw a very beautiful girl standing at the end of the way. She’s wearing a beautiful white dress, with her long brunette hair flowing down, looks like a real princess and an angel and she’s none other than Jessica. His princess, Jung Jessica.

GD slowly walks down from the stage, still holding the microphone and singing the song. All the VIPs chant ‘JiSica’ loudly and excitedly. GD walks to her while singing and looking straight at her pretty face and figures. And when he is in front of her, he gazes into her teary eyes.

all day u try to erase me, but i only remember you

all day u say goodbye but i only remember you

you are going to a place where i can't reach even if i spread my hands

but unable to stop you and i stand here crying

what do i do? what do i do?

you're the only one for me

what do i do? what do i do?

you are going away

what do i do? what do i do?

you are leaving me here

i love you, i love you

even if i call it out

you can't hear it

because our barriers are too much…..

 

‘Sarangheyo, Jung Jessica. Only you in my heart before, now and forever,’ he said to her on the microphone after ended the song. Tears are finally rolling down Jessica’s face. GD quickly hugs her, tightly. All the VIPS cheer and applaud loudly and still chanting ‘JiSica’ non-stop. The couple hugs each other tightly, in front of the fans.

‘I love you too, oppa,’ she sobbed on his chest.

 

‘Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss,’ all the fans chant and all the BB’s members make it louder by chanting it using the microphones.

‘Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.’

 

The couple slowly broke their hug, GD wipes off Jessica’s tears. The fans still chanting ‘Kiss’ non-stop.

GD leans in and closed the gap between them and finally their lips touched. GD kisses her softly and gently. All the fans cheered and giggled in excitement seeing the couple finally together again. When their lips parted, Jessica’s face is blushing like crazy. GD chuckles seeing her red face and he embraces her lovingly.

‘Awwwww,’ all the fans cheer.

GD holds her hand and takes her with him, going on stage. When they are on-stage, GD speaks up.

 

‘VIPs yoromuen, thank you so much for all of these. I didn’t expect this from all of you. I’m really thankful and grateful for your effort. Did you guys plan all of this?’ GD asked his fans.

‘Nehhhh!’ the fans shouted happily.

‘Did all of you know about this?’ GD asked s while still holding Jessica’s hand.

‘Yeah, you should thank us too, especially me, for bringing my little Sica here,’ Top said proudly.

‘Hyung should thank me because all of this is my brilliant idea,’ Seungri said smugly.

‘Ahh, chincha? Kombawo,’ GD thanked them happily.

 

‘And you, did you just torturing me by rejecting me few days ago?’ GD playfully asked Jessica. The staff gives her a microphone.

‘Ah, aniya. It’s just, I don’t know,’ she said shyly and nervously.

‘You are a bad girl,’ GD said while pinching the top of her nose while Jessica just smiling shyly.

‘Awwwwww, so cute,’ the fans said.

‘Yahh, behave yourself. Don’t be mushy in front of our fans,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘Our fans like this. Isn’t it?’ GD asked his fans.

‘Nehhh,’ they yelled.

Jessica just smiles shyly and nervously because she is standing in front of thousands of BB’s fans.

 

‘Finally, our Jiyongie is smiling again,’ Top teased his leader.

‘Kombawo, everyone. This is really2 meaningful for me and I’m really happy and grateful for all of you,’ GD thanked them and bowed to the fans. Jessica is bowing too with him.

‘Come on, let’s our sister in law properly introduced herself to our VIPs,’ Top said.

Jessica is really nervous but GD’s grip on her hand makes her calm down a bit.

 

‘Ermm.. Anniyonghaseyo, SNSD’s Jessica imnida,’ she greeted and the fans applaud and cheer for her.

‘I’m really thankful and grateful for all your efforts. It means the world for me. And I’m sorry too because I think I just steal your G-Dragon from you. I’m really2 sorry. I know it’s not fair for all of you but I just love him so much. I’m sorry for being selfish. Chongmal mianhe. I just can’t lose him because he’s everything to me,’ she said kindly and earnestly while holding her tears.

GD embraces her in his arms, lovingly.

All the VIPs startled seeing her kindness, humbleness and sweetness. They shouted,

‘Kwenchana! Kwenchana! Kwenchana!’

 

The staff gives a microphone to the fans to ask questions.

‘Jessica onnie, please love GD oppa as much as we love him. And please don’t hurt him,’ one of the fans said.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll not hurt him,’ she said and smiles sweetly.

‘From now on, we will protect JiSica couple,’ other fan shouted and all the others agreed.

‘But we only give permission for JiSica couple. Other members are not allowed to date,’ the other fan said loudly and the others agreed.

 

‘Don’t worry. We are not intending to date so soon after seeing all of Jiyong’s painful experiences,’ Top said jokingly.

‘Neh, and plus, I’m still young,’ Seungri said jokingly.

All the fans cheered loudly at them. Big Bang needs to carry on their session with the fans, so Jessica excuses herself. GD walks her to the side stage and he kisses her on the lips and when the fans see that, they all cheer excitedly.

‘Awwwwwwww.’

 

GD puts his finger to his mouth, playfully motions the fans to keep quiet. VIPs are laughing at him while Jessica slightly hits his arm.

‘I’ll see you later. Wait for me, okay?’ GD whispered to her.

‘Arasso, I’ll wait for you. Now go to your fans,’ she said softly while pushing GD to the stage. GD pinches her nose and walks to the stage, joining s.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica went backstage and meet all of her members.

‘Congratulation!!’ all of them shouted and hugs her.

‘Finally, you are officially together again with Jiyong oppa,’ Tiffany yelled excitedly.

‘Neh, I’m so happy,’ Jessica said brightly.

‘Now, I really envy you because you get support from Vips and Sones,’ Hyoyeon sighed.

‘Mweyo? You and Eunhyuk oppa want to go public too?’ Yuri asked jokingly.

‘No! I don’t want to face the scary ELF and honestly, seeing all the pains that Sica endures, I think I’m not as strong as you, Sica-ah. I couldn’t bear all the pains like you did. You are amazing,’ Hyoyeon told Jessica in admiring.

‘Neh, onnie. I think the same too. You are really strong and brave,’ Yoona said.

‘Sica-ah, my uncle said congratulation to you. And you will hold another press conference for your make-up with Jiyong oppa,’ Sunny told her cheerfully.

 

‘I think Sica onnie and Jiyong oppa will become Korean’s Brangelina,’ Seohyun said excitedly.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ all the girls agreed while Jessica is smiling brightly and feeling so happy and blissful. She feels like all the burdens on her shoulder have been throwing away. After so many pains, finally she gets the happiness in love.


preview

 

Come to Play JiSica’s Special

The MCs --> Yoo Jae Suk- YJS, Wonhee

Main Guests--> G-Dragon, Jessica

Special guests -->Top, Taeyang, Yuri, Park Min Young, Kim Heechul, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyunjoong, Se7en.

 


based on the poll, majority of the readers want me to continue writing this story..so, i'll keep on writing until  i don't know when..huhu..may be until they get married or more than that..kekke...now, i'm going to focus more on my 2nd ff..but, dont worry, i'll still put my priority for jisica because jisica is my OTP..kekeke...

enjoys this chapter even though it's a bit lame..hehe

 

edit:

i make changes by replacing the poll back to previous chapter..sorry for the matter..