chapter 104

A JiSica Love Story

At JiSica’s apartment

Jessica is on their bed, reading a magazine while GD is with his laptop. He walks to her with his laptop and sits beside her on the bed.

 

‘Baby, do you like this villa?’ he asked while showing her his laptop.

‘Villa?’ she asked and looks at the laptop’s screen.

‘I want to buy this villa,’ he told her.

‘What? But why?’ she asked.

‘So that our baby can runs around freely. He can’t plays and runs in this apartment,’ he told her.

‘But, oppa. It’s too early. He’s still in my tummy. Once he grows up and starts walking, then, we can buy a new villa,’ she told him softly.

‘No, we need to buy it soon. Once you delivered, we will move out. You know why? Because this apartment is too small for all of his uncles and aunties. You do realize how many uncles and aunties our baby has, didn’t you?’ he asked.

‘Ahh, that’s right. His uncles and aunties will always come to visit him and it’ll be really crowded especially if his Suju’s uncles and Soshis aunties are here,’ she said.

 

‘Glad that you realize it,’ GD said playfully.

‘So, you want to buy that villa?’ she asked while looking at the pictures.

‘Yep, I think it’s really beautiful and his location is perfect,’ he told her.

‘Well if you say so. I just agreed with you,’ she said.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, you can decide by yourself. I know you have a really good taste in everything,’ she said lightheartedly.

‘Of course, I’m G-Dragon. Okay, I’ll talk to the agent tomorrow,’ he told her.

 

GD puts his laptop aside and he rubs her stomach.

‘Hi buddy, can’t wait to meet you soon,’ he said to his baby.

Jessica smiles seeing him. He leans to her stomach, talking to their baby like he always did, every night. She his hair, lovingly.

‘Baby, mummy and daddy are really happy to meet with you. So, come out soon. Then, we will be a perfect family,’ he said softly and kisses her stomach.

 

‘Oppa, do you want a baby girl or boy?’ she asked.

‘I’ve told you before. I don’t really mind. I’m okay whether it’s a boy or a girl,’ he told her.

He sits beside her, hugs her. Jessica rested her head on his chest.

 

‘Me too. I can’t wait to meet our baby,’ she said.

‘He will be with us, soon. Only a few weeks from now,’ he told her softly.

‘Neh… Oppa, I want our baby to have an English name too, like me. Can I?’ she asked GD.

‘Of course you can. Have you thought of any name?’ he asked softly.

‘If it’s baby girl, I want to name her Jasmine. And then we can call her Jazzy or Jazz. What do you think?’ she said excitedly like a little kid while gazing up at him.

‘Jasmine? That’s a really pretty name. But, what if it’s a boy?’ he asked while smiling to her.

‘Ermm, Jaden or Jason,’ she told him happily.

‘I like it. But, what about Hangul name?’ he asked.

‘Well, I already suggested English name, so, you are the one that’s responsible to find his Hangul name,’ she said casually.

‘Arasso. I know you prefer English name, just like yours,’ he said and pinches the top of her nose.

Jessica giggles and she hugs his waist again. GD is her hairs, softly. After a while, Jessica is already fallen asleep in his arms. GD pulls the blanket and covers their body. They fall in asleep in each other arms, like they always did. With smiles plastered on their faces.


enjoy these new chapters..:))

good news everyone, little jisica will appear in next chapter!!!..keke

please anticipate his/her 1st apprearance...hehe

thanks for ur comments...:))

the polls are still open..

keep on dropping ur comment for me..