The Blind Date pt. 3

A JiSica Love Story

previous chapter

 

‘I’m really looking forward for this blind date with you,’ GD said.

Jessica can see his sincerity when he said that to her and once again, she’s blushing.

‘Chincha?’ Jessica asked him shyly.

‘Nehhh..’

‘Thanks oppa. I really appreciate it.’

‘But I know you are not interested in this blind date and now you knew I’m the guy, you must really hate it,’ GD .

Jessica chuckled by hearing GD’s words. Well, he is right about she’s not interested in their blind date at first but after meeting him, she doesn’t know how exactly she’s feeling. Does she hates it? Or she likes it?

 


 

They talked a lot especially about GD’s music and songs. Jessica really likes his music and they end up talking a lot. They share the same passion, passion to become a successful entertainer n singer. Surprisingly, they can get along well despite Jessica’s bad impression on GD. Times moving really fast, without them knowing, it’s already late night.

‘It’s getting late. Aishhh, how I wish time will just stop, so we can be here as long as we want,’ GD said to her.

Jessica chuckled when GD said that because she is thinking the same thing too.

‘Yeah, I didn’t notice it’s already late. Now I’m feeling sleepy,’ Jessica said.

‘Yeah, me too. By the way, ermmm…can i..i have your num..num..number?’ GD asked stuttering while rubbing the back of his neck. He is feeling shy n nervous again.

Jessica giggles at his cuteness.

‘He is so cute when he’s shy,’ Jessica thought to herself.

 

‘Nehh.. this is my number 010…….’

He saves her number without Sica looking.

Jessica <33.

‘And your number?’ Jessica asked him.

GD gave his number and Jessica save it.

 

Jiyong oppa 

 

 

‘Well, I guess this is a good bye for now,’ GD said.

‘Nehh. Good bye oppa. Until we meet again.’

‘See you later. We will meet really soon,’ GD said confidently even though he didn’t knew when he will meet her again.

 

‘By the way oppa, best of luck for your upcoming duo with Seunghyun oppa. I’m really anticipated it,’ Jessica wished him.

‘Kombawo. Make sure you listen and watch our MV, okay?’

‘Arasso. I want a special copy. Can i?’ Jessica asked him.

‘Of course. You will get a very special edition from me,’ GD said and winked at her.

Once again, Jessica is blushing (goshh!). She quickly bids farewell to him before GD saw her blushing.

‘Bye oppa.’

‘Bye, Jessica.’

 

-GD’s POV-

She’s blushing again..kekeke

Sooo cute..kekeke..She think I didn’t see it..

We will meet again, I promise you.

Jung Jessica <33

-End POV-

 

Both of them going back to their dorm and find out all their members are already fallen asleep.

BB’s members are sleeping in the leaving room, obviously waiting for GD to hear all about the blind date but thankfully they already fallen asleep. GD is really tired and sleepy, so he just got into his room and lay on his bed. He’s fallen asleep while thinking of Jessica’s delicate voices, her pretty face and her cuteness.

Same goes for Jessica. When she arrived at her dorm, all the members are already asleep because all of them were really tired of their schedules. Before she’s asleep, she is thinking about GD.

I said he’s not my type.

I dislike him. Do I??

But why I’m feeling really happy for this blind date?

Why my heart is beating so fast and I’m blushing like crazy when I’m with him?

Well, may be because he’s G-Dragon, the playboy…he sure knows how to make girls fall for him…..ermmmm…

But he told me he's not a playboy.........indecision

Honestly, he’s not that bad and he’s cute too. Cute??..Aishhh, whatever…

I think I don’t need to kill Seunghyun oppa afterall. Well, one innocent victim is safe, isn’t it?

 

Honestly speaking, that was no doubt, the best blind date she ever had and with the guy that she dislikes the most. What a life………

……………………………………………………………………………..


what do you guys think about the blind date moments?

i think i failed to make their moments more interesting and sweet..mianhe...huhuhu

watever it is, i hope you enjoy this chapter n merry christmass!!.:)