Music Core's Moments pt 2

A JiSica Love Story

 

Music Core has started, they were performing by turn. SNSD was in the waiting room, watching the performances from there. When it’s GTop’s performance, all of them shireked excitedly, just like a fangirl.

‘Kyaaa~~~ Top oppa so handsome.’

‘GD oppa so cute.’

‘They are really enjoying themselves.’

‘Kyaaa~~~~’

 

‘You are so lucky, Jessica,’ Yuri whispered to her.

‘Sica-ah, seriously, you need to introduce us, please,’ Sooyoung pleaded her.

‘Arasso, I’ll introduced you guys later,’ Jessica said.

‘Yeayyyyy, finally!!’ Sooyoung jumping like a little kid.

‘Omo, I’m so excited,’ Sunny said.

‘Don’t worry, Sica. We will keep our hands off GD oppa because we know he’s yours,’ Taeyeon told her and grinned.

‘Yahhhh!’ Jessica yelled because she is embarrassed.

 

Then, they were getting ready for their performance. While waiting, they saw GD and Top not far away from them. The duos were looking at them. Jessica waved her hand at them and they waved back. GD was smiling widely when she waved at them. He wants to go and wish them luck but he’s a bit shy and same with Top because he never met other SNSD’s members personally other than Jessica.

 

When SnSD was performing, GTop were watching from the TV with 2NE1.

‘She looks really beautiful,’ GD thought.

Top tries to imitate the ‘arrow’ dance but he fails badly. 2NE1 were laughing at Top because he looks so funny doing the ‘arrow’ dance.

 

After SnSD’s performance, all of the idols come together to sing a Christmas songs, Jingle Bell rocks, for the ending stage.

SNSD and Kara were all at the front with the MCs, singing and enjoying themselves. Jessica was standing with Yoona at the left-side of the stage while the YG family at the right-side.

GD and Top joined and standing with their label mates, 2NE1. GD tries to get a glimpse of Jessica and finally he saw her. She was singing and smiling brightly with Yoona. He’s glad because there were no male idols near her but he noticed that Taecyeon’s from 2PM keep on staring at her.

He felt slightly jealous.

 

‘Jiyongie, are you looking at Jessica?’ Top whispered to him.

‘Why is she so far away from us? Aishhh, this is frustrating,’ GD sighed.

‘Yahh, you have been alone with her for quite long, still not enough?’ Top asked him while forcing a smile for the viewers’ sake.

‘Of course not enough,’ GD said. Top is just shaking his head at the lovebird.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was singing and standing with Yoona.

‘Onnie, I think GD oppa is looking at you,’ Yoona whispered to her.

‘Where is he?’ Jessica asked her.

‘He’s at the right-side with 2NE1,’ Yoona said.

‘He’s too far away from us,’ Jessica sighed.

‘Onnie, once we get at the dorm, you must tell me everything that happened at the ‘private place’ a.k.a the stairs..kekeke’ Yoona said.

Jessica just nodded and smiling at her. They continued singing along with other idols.

 

The Music Core has officially ended.SNSD were ready to leave their waiting room. When they were walking to the car park, they saw GD and Top were talking with each other. The girls quickly look at Jessica, who is ignoring all the smirks from her members.

GD saw the girls were walking towards them, he spotted Jessica. She’s wearing a black cardigan, with long pants. She looks so stunning even in a simple clothes.

Jessica took the opportunity to officially introduce the girls to the duos. When, they were side by side with GTop, they bowed to each other.

‘Girls, let me introduce you with the famous G-Dragon and Top,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Yahh, you, little Sica,’ Top yelled at her.

‘Girls, this is Seunghyun oppa a.k.a Top and this is Jiyong oppa a.k.a G-Dragon,’ Jessica introduced them.

‘And oppa, this is SNSD. I bet you know all their names, right?’ Jessica said.

The girls take turn to bow and greet GTop. They were obviously excited while GD n Top just smiled happily at them.

 

‘So, this is your favorite oppa,’ Sooyoung said while looking at Top.

‘And the other one is your prince charming,’ Tiffany .

‘Yahhh, Hwang Miyoung!’ Jessica yelled, her cheeks are red and hot.

GD and Top chuckled at her shyness. She’s always like that whenever she’s around GD.

‘Wow, my little Sica always blushing nowadays. You have changed a lot,’ Top said, teasing her.

‘She’s my princess and angel,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Awwww, so sweet but too cheesy,’ Hyoyeon said. Jessica slightly hits GD arms after he said that.

 

‘Top oppa, who is your favourite SNSD’s member?’ Yoona asked him.

‘Ermm, of course my little Sica,’ Top answered.

‘Little Sica? That’s name totally doesn’t suits Jessica that we know,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Yeah, right. She’s violent and scary,’ Yuri said.

‘Yahh, I’m not!’ Jessica shrieked and pouted.

‘Aigoo, you are so cute,’ Top pinched her cheeks.

GD chuckled seeing her cuteness and aegyo.

‘Oppa, excluding Sica, who is your favorite?’ Sunny asked.

‘Well, honestly I said Jessica because she will kill me if I didn’t say her name,’ Top told them.

‘Oppa, I hate you,’ Jessica said.

‘See and she will be mad at me for the whole week,’ Top again.

All the girls were laughing while GD just staring at Jessica.

 

‘Ermm, Jiyong oppa, are you done staring at Sica?’ Tiffany asked slyly.

‘Ehh, ani. I’m not staring. It’s just…’ GD startled.

Jessica looks at him and she giggles at him.

‘You were not staring but you were looking at her as though you want to eat her,’ Top .

‘Aishhh, I’m not,’ GD said while rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed.

 

 ‘Girls, let’s go. We are late!’ SNSD’s manager shouted, calling for them.

‘Oppa, we need to go now. See you next time,’ Jessica said and she gives a hug to Top.

‘See you later, oppa,’ Jessica said shyly to GD and to her surprised, he slightly hugs her.

All the girls were smirking seeing Jessica and GD.

‘Bye bye, Top oppa and brother in law,’ Sooyoung said.

‘See you next time, brother in law and Top oppa,’ all the other girls said.

GD smiled brightly hearing the girls called him ’brother in law’.

‘Bye girls. See you next time,’ Top and GD bids goodbye to them.

Before leaving, Jessica looks at GD and she smiles at him. GD saw her smiles and he winked at her. Top patted Jessica’s back. Then, they were heading to their vans.

 

They all got into the car. YoonYulTiTaengSic are in the same car. They were really happy and excited because they just talking with GTop.

‘Wahh, they were totally different off stage,’ Taeyeon said.

‘That’s right. Top oppa is funny and GD oppa is quite shy,’ Yoona said.

‘They were like a totally different person off stage but they are sooo cute and charming,’ Tiffany squealed.

‘Here, GD n Top oppa asked me to give this to you, girls,’ Jessica gave them a copy of their duo album.

‘Wahhhhh, a signature copy and with our names too,’ Taeyeon shrieked in excitement.

 

Specially for Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun.. the nine angels of SNSD…

Hope all of you enjoy our new songs and like our music..

From,

G-Dragon and Top..

 

Tiffany noticed the other copy with Jessica.

‘And that one must be a very special one for their dearest Jessica, right?’ Tiffany said slyly.

All of them look at the other one eagerly.

‘What did GD oppa write for you?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Mullayo. I didn’t open it yet,’ Jessica said.

‘Come on, open it. We want to read it too, pleaseeeee onnie,’ Yoona whined cute and annoyingly.

Tiffany immediately closed her ears when Yoona did that.

 Jessica opens the album, and there she saw a very nice handwriting with very sweet messages.

 

To my ANGEL,

All men are all same but I am different, believe me girl

I am different from those other guys you met

I said with my whole heart that ‘I will only look at you’

There won’t be betrayal

I feel happy when you are next to me so I am not alone

 

Thanks for everything, my gorgeous Sica…. smiley

Your one n only,

Kwon Jiyong @ G-Dragon

 

To my Little Sica,

Thanks for everything..

You will always be my little Sica..

Take care.. I hate seeing you get sick..

I love you so much, my little Sica..

                                                                                                Your favorite oppa,

                                                                                                Seunghyun @ Top

 

 

Jessica’s heart skipped a bit reading GD’s messages. He’s like confessing to her. She feels her cheeks burning and her heart beating so fast.

While Top message makes her smiles widely. He is indeed her favorite oppa, always.

Without her knowing, all the girls are peeking and reading the messages too.

 

‘Awwwwwww, so sweet!! GD oppa totally loves you, Sica-ahh,’ Yuri said happily.

‘I’m really envy you. He likes already confessed to you indirectly,’ Taeyeon said while smiling to her.

‘I want a guy like GD oppa too,’ Yoona whined.

‘Me too,’ Tiffany said.

 

‘Sica, why are you so quiet? Are you not happy?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Of course I’m happy. I just don’t know what to say. I’m speechless,’ Jessica said

‘We are happy for you. Finally you found someone that is obviously and totally in love with you, without doubt,’ Taeyeon said meaningful.

‘I know but I’m not sure if I’m ready to fall in love again,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Sica, you need to forget all your past. Don’t waste your time for someone is not worthy and don’t waste GD oppa,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I know. I think I just need to face my past for the last time before I started a new love,’ Jessica said.

‘You want to confront Donghae oppa?’ Yuri asked, shocked.

‘Yes, I want to know everything. Every single thing, the reasons he dumped me and all other things. You knew he never tells me why he dumped me,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Yeah, we knew. If you are ready to confront him, you need to be strong. Don’t show him your weakness,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Nehh, I know. I’ll do it soon,’ Jessica said, determined.

 

All of them are happy for Jessica but a bit worried because she wants to face her first love, Lee Donghae. The owner of Jessica’s heart for a long time even though after he hurts her so much.


@twix28   thanks for reading and loving this story..:))  yeah, it's pretty hard to find soshibang story, that's why i write this story.. i started shipp JiSica when the WGM rumor started.they are both my bias in their group..keep on reading..:)

@JaesicaIsReal  thansk for the links..i'm downloading it now..hehehe

@choki2lovejessi    jiyong feels insecure because he's still not sure whether sica was over donghae or not... now, just let jisica enjoying their moments.. drama will occurs soon with haesica, taecsica etc..kekeke

 

a very long updates for my readers..:)

enjoy this new chapters...btw, sbs gayo daejun was totally no moments at all because snsd pre-recorded their performances.. they already fly to korea during sbs gayo daejun for the japan record awards tomorrow..big bang will attend the awards too..i bet GTOP fly right away to japan after sbs gayo daejun...big bang n snsd together at japan..i bet there will be plenty of backstage moments of JiSica..kekekke..too bad GTOp will not perform at KBS gayo daejunn..now our only hope is MBC gayo daejun.. lets hope that there will be any moments between jisica..hehehe