HaeSica Again

A JiSica Love Story

It’s been a week after that incident with Taecyeon. Ever since the incident, Jessica and GD are in a good term, as friends. They obviously love each other but they just want to be friend for the time being to stop any painful experiences again, especially Jessica. She just couldn’t take anymore pains in her heart and GD understands her well.

 

At SME in LSM’s office

‘Sica, I have agreed with MBC that you and Donghae will be the next couple for WGM,’ LSM told her.

‘What??’ she is surprised.

‘Yeah, this is a way to clear your image after your breakup,’ he told her sternly.

‘But sansaenim…..’

‘No more arguing. Donghae has agreed. Do as I said,’ he said firmly.

‘Arasoo,’ she said weakly.

‘You can go now,’ he said.

Jessica walks out from the room weakly. She meets with Donghae outside the room.

 

‘So, we are next, huh?’ she said.

‘I beg sansaenim for that,’ he told her.

‘What? You really did that?’ she asked him.

‘Yeah. Sica, you and Jiyong are over. So, why don’t we start over,’ he said.

‘Oppa, even though I have broke up with Jiyong oppa but I still love him. No one can replace him in my heart, not even you,’ she said sternly.

‘You love him more than you ever love me?’ he asked her.

‘Yeah, no one can imagine how much I love Jiyong oppa,’ she said and walks away from him.

 

‘Sica-ah!’ Donghae called her and walks to her.

‘What else, oppa?’

‘Can you come with me, to visit my father’s grave? Today is his birthday,’ Donghae said sadly.

‘Oh, mianhe oppa. I totally forgot uncle’s birthday. Chongmal mianhe,’ Jessica sincerely apologized.

‘No, it’s okay. I get it. Can you accompany me?’ he asked again.

‘Of course, let’s go,’ she said and smiles at him.

 

Donghae smiles back and they walk together to his car, heading to his father’s grave. On their way, Donghae bought a bouqet of flowers for his late father. Once they arrived at the graveyard, Donghae feels so weak because he misses his father so much. Jessica notices his feeling, so, she takes his hand and they walk together to his father’s grave. The warmness of her hand gives Donghae strength and makes him stronger. They walk hand-in-hand to the grave.

Once they are at his father’s grave, Donghae puts the flowers on it and he kneels down beside the grave. Jessica sits beside him and put her arm around his shoulder.

 

‘Appa, happy birthday,’ he said softly, holding his tears.

‘Happy birthday, uncle,’ Jessica said softly. She’s in verge of tears too because she is closed with his late father.

‘I miss you so much, appa. I miss you,’ Donghae finally cries. His tears are rolling down his face. Seeing his tears, makes Jessica cries too. She tightens her grips on his shoulder, trying to calm him.

 

‘Uncle, mianhe. I rarely visit you here,’ she said quietly.

‘Appa, my pretty Sica is here. You like her a lot, remember?’ he said while sobbing.

‘Uncle, I’m so sorry because I broke my promise with you. I promised you that I will never left Donghae oppa but I broke my promise. Mianhe, uncle..hikkhhs,hikkhss,’ she sobbed.

‘It’s not her fault, appa. It’s my fault. I’m blind because I couldn’t appreciate her love for me before,’ he said quietly.

‘But I promise, I’ll take care of Donghae oppa because he is my special oppa. I promise you that, uncle,’ she said softly.

Donghae looks at her and he smiles. Jessica wipes off his tears with her thumbs.

 

‘Don’t cry, fishy. Uncle must be really sad if he sees you cry.’

‘Kombawo, for being here with me. It means the world for me,’ he said softly.

Jessica just nodded at him and smiles. She holds his hand and they stay there about half an hour before heading back to their respective dorm. They didn’t realize that someone is taking their photos at the graveyard.


Meanwhile, rumors have spread about the HaeSica couple in WGM. GD is surfing the internet. It’s becomes his hobby recently because he wants to know about the latest rumors and speculations about him and Jessica.

(Rumor) Suju’s Donghae and SNSD’s Jessica are next for We Got Married!

HaeSica is better than JiSica!

Donghae is much more better than G-Dragon.

HaeSica for the wins!

Donghae is the one for Sica, not GD.

IceFishies, throws confetti! Our HaeSica is back!

Haesica is back!!

Our very own Barbie n Ken for WGM!! Nothing can beat BarbieKen HaeSica.

 

He feels so heartbroken seeing the news, but then he saw another heartbroken rumors and photos.

 

Suju’s Donghae and SNSD’s Jessica seeing together at a graveyard!

HaeSica is totally love!

Wow, Jessica accompanies him to visit his late father.

They must be really closed with each other.

Jessica is his strength.

Poor Donghae, he must miss his father so much. Luckily, Sica is there for him.

That’s our HaeSica!

They are just friends! Nothing more. I think they are bff just like HeeSica.

HaeSica definitely pawns all.

HaeSica slowly makes a comeback after the whole JiSica thing.

 

-GD POV-

What??.. HaeSica is back?

Sica, you are with him? You visited his late father’s grave together………..that must be something.. I know you love his father as your own…….. And he is your first love…it’s really hard to forget our first love.. Just like you for me……

I have totally lost you now, didn’t I? Once both of you are casted in the show, your love will alive again….

Princess, I have lost you forever, isn’t it?’

No matter how much we love each other, but I think this is the end for us..

I feel pain in my heart. It’s so painful…

You said your love for me is stronger than your love for him but now, I’m not so sure.. Do you still have feeling for him, baby?

It’s heartbreaking and I’m totally broken now…

You are my heartbreaker, Jung Jessica…

-end pov-

 

GD closed his laptop and heading out from his dorm. He drives off as fast as he could, going nowhere. Without knowing, he is in a pub, drinking alone until someone approaching him.

 

‘Hi, Jiyong oppa.’

‘What are you doing here, Kiko?’ he asked her, drunk.

‘Just like you. I’m drinking and enjoying myself,’ she said brightly.

‘Go away. Leave me alone,’ he told her.

‘So, I heard about you and your beloved girlfriend. It’s over huh?’ she said cynically.

‘Yeah, it’s totally over. Are you satisfied now?’ he asked her.

‘Well, I’m glad. So, why don’t I accompany you tonight?’ she said with a seductive smile.

‘No, thanks. I want to be alone,’ he said and trying to walk away from her but he’s too drunk and almost trip off on the floor but Kiko caught him.

‘Come on, let’s me send you home,’ Kiko said.

GD tries to stop her but he is too drunk, so he just follows her. Kiko brought him to a hotel room. She laid him down on the bed.

 

‘Sica, please don’t leave me. Sica-ahh..Sica, I love you so much,’ he said in drunk.

‘You love that girl so much, don’t you?’ she said jealously.

GD is unconscious on the bed. Kiko smirks because she just thinks of an excellent idea.

 

To: Jessica

From: Kiko

Jessica-shi, can you come to Hilton Hotel tomorrow morning at 11 am?

I want to discuss something really2 important and urgent with you. I really2 hope you can come. My room is B234

 

From: Jessica

To: Kiko

Okay. I’ll be there

 

Kiko laughs evilly while reading the message.

‘You will fall into my trap, Jessica,’ she said to herself.