Will she like me?

A JiSica Love Story

JaeChun= Jaejoong n Yoochun

Nehh= yes

Shiro= I don't want

Chincha=Really


 

At BB’s dorm

 

Top just arrived at his dorm after hang out with his hyungdeul and Jessica. As soon as he enters the dorm, he saw Jiyong is lying down on the couch while watching a movie. However, he seems didn’t focus on the movie.

‘Jiyong-ah, are you watching movie or dozing off?’ Top asked and lied down next to GD.

‘Oh, hyung. You are back. Did you just meet your hyungdeul?’ GD asked him curiously. The thing is he wants to ask whether Jessica was there or not but he is shy.

‘Yahh, just ask did I met Jessica or not. It’s obviously you want to know about her,’ Top said and chuckled.

‘Aishhh..Okay, fine. Did you meet her? How is she? Is she okay?’ GD asked eagerly.

‘kekeke..She’s okay. Of course she is a little bit sad and disturbed from that incident, but she’s okay now. Don’t worry, Jiyongie,’ Top said while grinning.

GD feels relief when Top said she is okay. He really worried about her after she cried while talking with Top on the phone last night.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, I have a very great news for you.’

‘What is it, hyung?’

‘It’s about Jessica.’

‘Chincha? What is it? Come on, tell me,’ GD asked him impatiently.

‘Yahh, be patient okay. I’ll tell you but there’s a catch for it,’ Top said slyly.

‘Hyung, this is not fair. Just tell me already what it is.’

‘I’ll tell you but you must buy drinks for me for the whole week, agree?’

‘Yahhhh,hyung. That’s too much. For the whole week?’

‘Believe me. It’s worth it. You are not gonna regret it. So, deal or not?’ Top said while smug.

‘Arasso, deal! What is it?’

‘I have set a blind date for you and Jessica, how’s that? Sounds good, right?’

GD is so surprise with the news that Top told him. He feels like he is dreaming.

 

‘Jiyongie, are you listening or not?’ Top asked and punched his shoulder.

‘Nehh, hyung. I..i..i am  listening,’ GD stuttered.

‘Why are you stuttering? Are you that excited?’ Top teased his leader.

‘Aishh, hyung. This is what I’ve been waiting for a long time. But honestly, I’m nervous.’

‘Hahahah..BB’s G-Dragon is actually nervous to meet with a girl. Wow, this is new! I need to tell this to everyone.’

‘Yahh, hyung! Stop it. I’m serious,’ GD told him.

 

‘G-Dragon is feeling nervous about a girl?! Wooow!’ Taeyang who was listening to the whole GD-Top conversation yelled.

‘Yahhh, are you eavesdropping us?!’ GD shrieked.

‘I heard it all. So, are you ready to meet your long-time crushed?’ Taeyang teasingly asked his leader.

‘Honestly, I don’t know. I’m really nervous and worried.’

‘Before that, when are you free? I have to set the date and time for your blind date,’ Top told him.

‘Anytime, hyung. May be this Tuesday?’ GD said eagerly.

‘Wow, that’s so soon. You are sure impatient to meet her. Okay, I’ll ask her later. Now, I need to take a shower and then I want to sleep,’ Top said and walked to his room followed by his dog, Charlie.

 

‘Nice man! You must be really happy,’ Taeyang high-fived his best friend and walked into his room with Boss, his dog.

Daesung and Seungri are nowhere to see.

GD keeps on thinking about soon-to-be blind date.

 

-GD’s POV-

Finally, the time has come! I get to meet with her personally.

Brace yourself, kwon Jiyong! You have waiting for 3 years. This is it!

But how will she react?

Will she like it or hate it?

Gosh, this is so nerve-wracking. More nerve-wracking than receiving an award.

Jung Jessica, do you really forget about me?

I still remember that young, sweet and innocent Jung Jessica clearly.

-End of GD POV-

 

GD takes Gaho in his arms and walks into his room. He just got an inspiration to write a song. This is gonna be another non-sleep night for him.

 

 

Meanwhile, at SNSD’s dorm.

 

Jessica just arrived at her dorm.

‘Hi girls,’ she greeted them and sat on the couch besides Tiffany who is watching TV with Taeyeon, Sooyoung n Hyoyeon.

‘Hey, Sica. Have you taken your dinner yet?’ Fany asked her.

 ‘Nehh, I already ate. What are you watching?’

‘2NE1 shows. It’s called 2NE1TV,’ Taeyeon said while her eyes still glued on the screen.

 

‘So, how is your handsome oppas?’ Sooyoung asked her eagerly.

‘Well, they are fine. Mweyo?’

‘Didn’t they ask anything about us?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Jaejoong n Yoochun oppa said hello to all of you.’

‘Only JaeChun oppas? What about Hyunjoong oppa? Didn’t he mention anything about us or me?’ Tiffany asked while give her smiling eyes.

‘Yeah, did Top oppa ask anything about me?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Anniyo. They didn’t say anything. Mweyo?’ Jessica answered bluntly.

‘Aisshhh, chincha. Not a single thing?’ Tiffany asked her again.

‘Aniyo…’ Jessica said coldly (she doesn’t mean to be cold but she is the ice princess. She did it unknowingly).

‘Yahh, can’t you lie for your best friend sake?’ Tiffany told her.

‘Mweyo? Why I need to lie?’

‘You know what. Ice princess is really a perfect name for you,’Taeyeon said to her and the other girls nodded.

 

‘Wahhhhhh! It’s Big Bang! GD oppa looks so cool n handsome!’ Hyoyeon suddenly shrieked when she saw Big Bang’s appearance in 2NE1TV.

‘I miss them! GD n Top oppa are really handsome,’ Taeyeon said excitedly.

 

‘Kwon Yuri, come here! Your Dong Youngbae is on TV now,’ Sooyoung yelled to Yuri.

Yuri n Yoona quickly joined them watching BB. They often make special appearance in 2NE1TV.

 

Jessica just watched her members fangirling over BB. Every time GD appeared, Hyoyeon n Taeyeon shriek excitedly. Same goes to Fany, Yuri,Yoona n Sooyoung whenever Taeyang, GD, Daesung n even Seungri appeared.

 

‘Yahhh, my ears will go deaf if you’re yelling and shrieking like crazy fangirls,’ Jessica told her members.

‘GD oppa soooo cool n cute too,’ Hyoyeon still fangirling over GD.

‘Top oppa!!,’ Sooyoung yelled.

‘Aishhhh, you girls. What is so great about GD oppa? Yes, he is very talented, charismatic on stage, has a great voice but that’s all,’ Jessica said.

‘That’s all? Are all that criteria not enough for him to be every girl’s ideal guy?’ Taeyeon asked her.

‘Yeah, right. But not for me,’ Jessica said as a matter of fact.

 

‘Sica-ah, when will you introduce me to Top oppa?’ Sooyoung begged her with her puppy eyes. YoonYulTi are all laughing at Sooyoung.

‘Well, he is kind of busy right now because of his soon-to-release duo album with GD. May be after his promotion ended, okay Shikshin?’ Jessica told her.

‘Yahh, I’ve been waiting since forever for you to introduce us to him.’

‘I know but he’s always busy. Hyunjoong oppa also busy with his drama.’

‘Yeah right. They are busy but they always spending time with you,’ Tiffany told her with jealousy.

‘Well, I’m their favorite dungseng. That’s why they can’t resist me and my charms,’ Jessica said and put an aegyo with her face.

 

‘Yahh, you can replace Sunkyu as aegyo queen with that face,’ Yuri told her.

‘Speaking of the devil. Where is she?’ Jessica asked because she didn’t see Sunny since she arrived.

‘She’s going out with Hyomin,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘And our maknae must be reading in her room, right?’

‘Yes, you guessed right.’

 

‘Arghhhh, I’m so tired. I want to sleep,’ Jessica yawned.

‘Before you sleep, take a shower first, arasso?’ Yuri told her.

‘Yeah,okay,’ Jessica said and walks to her room.

Jessica took a shower and is getting ready to sleep when her phone beeping.

Beep beep

 

From: Seunghyun oppa

To: Little Sica

Little Sica, do you free on this coming Tuesday?

 

Jessica checks her schedule and she is free in the afternoon, so she texted Top.

 

To: Seunghyun oppa

From: Little Sica

Nehh, oppa. I’m free in the afternoon. My schedule is in the morning.

 

From: Seunghyun oppa

To: Little Sica

Okay, that’s great! smiley

Your blind date will be on this Tuesday at 2pm at our favorite restaurant.

Don’t forget, okay?

 

To: Seunghyun oppa

From: Little Sica

Aishhhh,oppa!..Arasso, I’ll go.. That friend of yours better be good. If not, I’ll kill you, oppa. smiley

 

From: Seunghyun oppa

To: Little Sica

Kekeke..don’t worry. You won’t regret it. He is the prince from heaven..kekeke

Good night, little Sica. sweet dreams!.. smiley

 

To: Seunghyun oppa

From: Little Sica

Whatever,oppa..kekeke..good night!.. smiley

 

After that, Jessica dozed off to her dreamland.

 


 

good news everyone!..JiSica 1st encounter is in the next chapter!!..kekeke

i'll post it as soon as possible..may be tonight? or tomorrow morning..:)

as a christmas present...

for the mean time, enjoy this chapter..:))

n welcome to the new readers...:))