chapter 95

A JiSica Love Story

JiSica’s Honeymoon Special in Milan

GD and Jessica arrived in Milan for their honeymoon. They stay at a 5 stars hotel, Park Hyatt Milan. GD rent a honeymoon suite for themselves. They choose Milan because it’s Jessica’s dreams to have her honeymoon there. Before they departed, their friends teased them a lot.

Top told GD that Jessica will drag him into each of the malls in Milan and she will never stop until she visited all the malls while Tiffany agreed with Top. Jaejoong said that all GD’s money will be gone in a blink of eyes once they arrived in Milan. Yuri said that GD will be her assistant to carry her shopping bags. GD knows his wife is a shopaholic but since she’s pregnant, her shopaholicness is getting worst.

 

The couple just arrived at the hotel and settled in their suite.


 

‘Honey, let’s go,’ Jessica said to GD, who is lying on the bed.

‘Where?’ he asked while gesturing her to come near him.

Jessica sits on the bed, beside GD.

 

‘Let’s go exploring Milan,’ she said excitedly while gazing at her husband.

‘Aren’t you tired?’ he asked and holds her hand.

‘Ani. I’m fine,’ she told him.

‘How’s our baby doing?’ he asked while touching her stomach.

‘He’s fine and good. He’s excited to explore Milan too,’ Jessica said brightly.

GD chuckles seeing his wife so excited and didn’t even feel tired of their long flight journey.

 

‘Can we rest for a while before we start exploring Milan? I’m tired,’ he told her softly.

‘How come you are tired? I’m the one is pregnant here,’ she said sourly.

‘I know but I’m really tired. Please, baby, we rest for a while, okay? You need to rest, our little baby need to rest too,’ GD coaxed her.

‘Shiro!’ she said and pouted.

GD sighed, he gets up and gazes at his wife.

 

‘Princess, I know you are really excited. I’m excited too for our honeymoon. But, we need to get some rest, to regain our energy,’ GD told her softly.

Jessica stares at her husband’s face. He indeed looks tired and exhausted. Suddenly, she realized what she has done. She feels sorry for her husband because of her behavior.

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ she apologized.

‘Why are you apologizing? I’m not mad at you,’ he said tenderly while her hairs.

‘You must feel dizzy in handling me, right?’ she asked.

‘Ani. It’s fun handling my pregnant wife,’ he told her playfully.

Jessica leans in and kisses his lips. Then, she hugs his waist lovingly.

 

‘I love you, honey. You are the best husband in the world,’ she said on his chest.

‘I love you too. And you are the best wife for me,’ he said lovingly.

Jessica hugs him tightly while smiling blissfully.

 

‘Let’s get some sleep,’ GD said and pinned her down on the bed.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked, staring at him.

‘To get my ‘rewards’ from my hot wife,’ he said seductively, he’s on top of her.

‘Oppa, you are the one that said we need to get a rest,’ she protested while pushing his chest.

‘I did but I’m not tired to redeem my reward from you,’ he said and kisses her lips.

‘Oppaaa,’ she whined between his kisses.

 

‘What?’ GD asked, stop kissing her.

‘I want to rest,’ she said cutely.

‘Aren’t you the one that said you are not tired?’ he asked while raising his eyebrows.

‘I’m not tired to explore Milan but I’m tired for this,’ she told him.

‘Aigoo, then when will I’m rewarded for bringing you here for our honeymoon?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, tonight,’ she said adorably while hanging her hands on his neck.

‘Promised?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I promised. Now, let’s get some rest,’ she said and pulls him towards her.

She hugs him tightly and GD did the same. They lied down in the bed while hugging each other tightly. A couple of minutes later, both of them drifted to their dreamland because they are tired from their long journey.

 

At night

‘Princess, let’s go,’ GD said to his wife.

The couple left their hotel room to explore nightlife and night views in Milan. They are at the centre of the city, GD is studying the map while Jessica is clinging onto his arm. She takes random pictures and records random videos with their video camera.

‘Wowww, oppa. Look at that building. It’s so beautiful,’ she said in amazement.

 

‘That is The Duomo,’ GD told her.

‘The Duomo?’

‘It’s the main Milan’s cathedral, it’s a massive late Gothic church that built in 1386. Wow, it’s an ancient building,’ GD said while reading it in the brochures in his hand.

‘It’s really wonderful. Can’t we go inside?’ she asked him excitedly.

‘We can climb up to the rooftop to enjoy the views but I don’t think we should do that. You will be exhausted,’ he told her concernly.

‘Neh, I think so,’ she agreed.

GD takes her pictures in front of the building and then, he asked a passerby to take his picture together with Jessica.

 

Jessica is enjoying the views there. She’s is whirling herself, enjoying the air but then, GD stops her by holding her arms.

‘Baby, please don’t spin around like that. You might fell off,’ he said worriedly.

‘I just want to enjoy,’ she said sourly.

‘I know but don’t spin like that, please. I’m worried,’ GD begged her.

‘Aigoo, arasso,’ she said and gives a peck on his lips to assure him.

 

‘Little baby, look at your daddy. He’s overprotective, right?’ Jessica talks to her baby while touching her stomach.

‘Daddy did that because daddy loves both of you so much,’ GD said while leaning down to her stomach.

Jessica chuckles and she ruffles his hairs before she drags him with her. Strolling around the building. They are so amazed with the building's sctructures.

 

 

‘Honey, I’m hungry,’ Jessica said cutely.

‘Me too. Let’s go and find a good restaurant,’ GD said and both of them started to look for a restaurant.

‘What do you want to eat?’ GD asked her.

‘Spaghetti and pizza!’ she said excitedly.

‘You eat so much nowadays,’ GD said and pinches her nose.

‘Not me, our baby. Right, little baby?’ she said cutely to their baby.

‘Little baby will definitely caused mummy to gain weights,’ GD said playfully.

 

‘Mweyo? You want to leave me if I gained weights?’ she asked sourly.

‘Aigoo, you are ridiculous. Why should I leave you?’ he asked her.

‘I don’t know. I will not be pretty like this once I gained weight,’ she said, sulking.

‘You will always be the gorgeous, hot and ica even though you gain weight. And I’ll never leave you,’ GD coaxed her lovingly.

‘Promised?’ she asked.

‘Promised with all my life,’ GD said while smiling sweetly to her.

Jessica throws herself into his embracement, happy.

 

‘Aigoo, you definitely make me dizzy,’ GD said playfully while hugging her tightly.

‘Sorry, but don’t you think this is when I can test your love for me?’ she said in his arms.

‘What? You still not believe my love for you?’ GD asked and broke their hug.

‘I believe but I just want to know how much you love me,’ she said brightly.

‘You want to know?’ GD asked while gazing to her pretty face.

Jessica just nodded while smiling to her husband.

 

‘Kwon Jessica, I love you so much! I cannot live without you! You are my life and soul!’ GD yelled loudly in English and makes everyone looks at them.

‘Oppaaa,’ Jessica said while covering his mouth.

The passersby are applauding and cheering the gorgeous and young couple.

‘Thank you,’ GD said to them while smiling brightly.

Jessica slightly bows her head and quickly drags her husband with her.

 

‘Oppa, why are you doing that? It’s embarrassing,’ she said while holding onto his arm.

‘Now, do you know how much I love you?’ GD asked her.

‘Neh, I do. Honestly, I already know it. I just want to tease you,’ she said happily and kisses his cheek.

GD hugs her waist and they keep on looking for a restaurant.

 

Once they found the restaurant, GD ordered pizza and spaghetti for both of them. It’s comfortable for them because Jessica is really fluent in English, well obviously. And GD can speak in English too even though not as fluent as his wife.

Jessica eats a lot and GD just let her eats. After that, they left the restaurant and walking to their hotel. They stroll along a really long river, called Darsena Basin. It’s where all the channels and rivers of Milan meet.

 

‘Wow, it’s really a long river,’ Jessica said while holding to the fence.

GD is behind her, hugging her from behind while enjoying the views.

‘Little baby, did you see this? It’s really beautiful, isn’t it?’ Jessica talks to her baby.

GD is resting his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist. He rubs her stomach, gently and kisses her shoulder.

 

‘Our honeymoon is really special because we have our baby with us,’ GD said softly.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ Jessica said and holds his arms that are on her waist.

She tilted her face to her right side and kisses his cheek. He is still resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

‘Kombawo, honey. For entering my life and makes me fall in love with you,’ she said softly.

‘Thanks to you too. For accepting my love and loves me,’ he said delicately.

‘I hope in the next life, we will always together like this. I don’t want to part from you,’ she told him.

‘Me too. I’m sure we will always be together,’ he said and lifted his chin from her shoulder.

He kisses the top of her head and rested his chin on her head. After enjoying the views, they decided to get back to their hotel room because they are tired.

 

‘Come, let me piggyback you,’ GD said and sits in front of her, backfacing her.

‘No, it’s okay. I can walk,’ she said.

‘No, come. Hop on. I don’t want your feet to get hurt,’ he told her.

Jessica smiles and she hop on his back and wraps her arms around his neck.

 

‘I love you, hubby,’ she whispered to him and kisses his cheek.

‘I love you too, wifey,’ he said while smiling.

Jessica rested her chin on his shoulder while her arms still wrap tightly around his neck.

 

'Kwon Jiyong, i love you so much!!' she yelled loudly in English and  makes others look at her.

'Yah, didn't you said it's embarrasing to do that?' GD asked, piggyback her wife.

'Neh but i want to prove my love for my husband too,' she said happily and kisses his cheek.

'Don't need to do that. I already know,' he said while smiling.

Jessica hugs his neck tightly bury her face in his neck.

 

 

GD piggyback her to their hotel. Once they arrived at their suites, Jessica lies down in their bed. Without knowing, GD is already on top of her, kissing her lips passionately. Jessica responds to his kisses and she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her.

‘Are you ready to give my ‘reward’? GD asked seductively.

‘So, this is why you piggyback me. To save my energy?’ she asked.

‘Yepp, because I miss my hot wife so much,’ he said seductively and starts attacking her neck.

‘ert!’ she said while letting him kissing her neck.

‘I am when I’m with you,’ he said between his kisses.

Jessica chuckles and she feels hotness when his lips started to her neck and biting it, leaving his marks. She lets out soft moans and that makes him turn on.

 

‘Little baby, watch your ert daddy,’ GD said while still kissing her.

They continue their hot love sessions and later on, both of them fallen asleep in each other arms, blanket covering their bodies.