chapter 106

A JiSica Love Story

At G-Sica’s villa

GD and Jessica are going to throw a housewarming party for their closed friends, tomorrow. It’s mainly to celebrate Jessica’s comeback with SNSD, next week. GD already asked a catering to handle all the foods and drinks for tomorrow event. It’s a closed party. No paparazzi allows, only their families and closed friends.

They already moved to a really huge and luxurious villa after Soojin was born. GD wants everything perfect for his little angel. They hired some maids to take care of their villa and keeps everything cleans because they didn’t have enough times to manage it. But, in taking care of their little Soojin, they did it themselves. Jessica never let their maids manage Soojin because as a mother, she wants to do everything by herself. Same goes with GD. The couple always be with Soojin, together.

   just imagine this cute baby girl as Soojin..

this is what soojin wears at the moment..minus the cap

 

GD and Jessica are in their bedroom, playing with Soojin. Soojin is in the bed, lying on her back. GD is tickling and playing with her while holding her palms and moves them upside down. Soojin is giggling at her daddy’s dorkiness. Jessica just walks out from the bathroom.

‘Say daddy, daddy.. say mummy, mummy,’ GD said cutely.

Soojin giggles at her daddy. GD kisses her palm and pinches her cheek, gently.

 

‘daa..daa..’ Soojin mumbles her words adorably.

‘OMG, you talk? You want to say daddy, isn’t it?’ GD asked cutely and excitedly.

‘Jazzy, say mummy..mummy,’ Jessica joined her husband and her baby on the bed.

‘Maa..maaa,’ Soojin babbles cutely and makes bubble with her saliva.

Jessica and GD stare at each other with wide grins on their face. Then, Jessica wipes Soojin’s saliva with her hands.

 

‘You sure a really smart girl, sweetheart,’ Jessica said and kisses her cheek.

‘Of course, because you are daddy and mummy’s little angel,’ GD said and kisses her cheek too.

 

Jessica and GD continues playing and tickling their little angel and Soojin keeps on giggling at her parents. After that, GD and Jessica lied down beside Soojin. Jessica is on her left while GD is on her right and GD takes their selcas picture. GD and Jessica kiss both sides of Soojin’s cheeks in the selcas.

‘Daddy will post this picture in cyworld,’ GD said while kissing Soojin’s palm.

‘Sweetheart, kiss,’ Jessica said cutely and kisses Soojin’s lips.

 

‘Aigoo, you are so cuteeee,’ Jessica said, admiring her daughter’s cuteness.

‘Daddy wants a kiss too, but from mummy,’ GD said to Soojin.

Jessica chuckles and she leans in and kisses his lips. Right after they kissed, Soojin cries. Jessica quickly takes Soojin into her arms and gently tapping her back.

 

‘Sweetheart, you don’t like mummy kiss daddy?’ GD asked to Soojin, who is in Jessica’s arms.

Jessica just smiles at her husband while still calming the crying Soojin. She’s humming a lullaby song while tapping her back. And finally, she stops crying.

 

‘My little princess stops crying already,’ GD said cutely to Soojin and she giggles. GD kisses her forehead and her plump cheek.

Jessica gently lied her down on the bed, again.

 

‘Honey, I don’t think you can kiss me in front of Soojin,’ Jessica told GD, jokingly.

‘Ani. She’s crying not because of that. Right, baby girl?’ GD asked Soojin with cute expression.

Soojin continues giggling at her daddy’s dorkiness.

 

‘See, Soojin agreed with daddy,’ GD said to Jessica.

‘Really, sweetheart?’ Jessica said cutely while holding Soojin’s cute palm.

Soojin giggles at her mummy and smiling.

 

‘Why are you so cute and adorable?’ Jessica asked while touching her cheek.

‘Because you are daddy’s little girl, right?’ GD said while holding her other palm.

‘daa..…maaa..’ Soojin babbles adorably.

‘Awww, sweetheart. You are amazingly adorable and mummy and daddy’s little angle,’ Jessica said and kisses her cheek again.

 

Then, Soojin is trying to roll over to her left side.

‘What are you doing, baby? Are you trying to come to mummy?’ Jessica asked cutely.

Soojin is still trying to toll over. Jessica wants to help her but GD stops her.

 

‘Let her do on her own. I think she can rolls over on her own now,’ GD said to her.

Jessica nodded and both of them watch their little angle is still trying to roll over on her own. Usually, GD or Jessica will help her by lying her down on her tummy. JiSica are smiling seeing their little angle. She looks so cute and adorable trying to roll over. And finally, she succeeds in rolling over, she’s now lying on her tummy.

 

‘OMG, daddy’s little girl is really clever,’ GD said cutely and applaud his daughter.

‘Aww, my little angle is really clever and smart,’ Jessica said.

Soojin giggles at her parents and she swims with her hands and kicking her legs excitedly, cutely and adorably.

 

‘Aww, you are so adorable,’ GD said in admiration and can’t resist but pinches her cheek, gently.

‘You are excited because you can roll over on your own now? Without mummy and daddy’s help?’ Jessica asked lovingly.

Soojin continues giggling and still swimming with her hands and kicking her legs excitedly. GD takes one of her toys and wiggles it in front of her. Soojin is trying to reach the toy with her cute palms. She’s still kicking her legs because she’s excitedly trying to get the toy from her daddy.

Jessica smiles widely seeing her cuteness. She lies down beside her and so does GD. Both of them lie down beside her and gazing at her cute face.

 

‘Seeing your face makes all daddy’s exhaustions gone,’ GD said while touching her cheek.

‘Aww, now mummy is so sad because my sweetheart take over mummy’s place in daddy’s heart,’ Jessica said sadly, pretending sad.

‘Ani. Mummy and little baby are daddy’s strength. So, mummy don’t be sad and don’t be jealous,’ GD said cutely while holding Soojin’s palm and places it on Jessica’s cheek.

Jessica smiles and kisses her palm.

 

‘Mummy knows. Mummy just wants to test daddy’s love for mummy. Because mummy thinks daddy loves little baby more than he loves mummy,’ Jessica said cutely.

‘Daddy loves both mummy and little baby equally,’ GD said lovingly and he kisses Jessica’s head, tenderly.

Jessica smiles widely and she turns her head and kisses GD’s lips. Soojin giggles seeing her parents kissing.

 

‘Oh, little baby happy seeing mummy kisses daddy?’ GD asked her cutely.

‘Aigoo, you are so smart,’ Jessica said while patting her head.

Both of them are lying down while staring at Soojin. Suddenly, Soojin starts crying and she leans her cheek on the pillow. GD quickly lifted her up and hugs her while patting her back, gently. Jessica is humming lullaby beside GD and Soojin.

After couple of minutes, Soojin finally stops crying and she’s fallen asleep in her daddy’s arms.

 

GD walks to the pinky baby bed and gently lies her down in it. He kisses her cheek and Jessica pulls the blanket over her body. GD hugs Jessica’s waist from behind while watching their little angle sleeps.

soojin's baby bed

 

‘She looks so adorable and cute, right?’ Jessica said while holding his hands, on her waist.

‘Neh, like a little angel,’ GD said softly, he rested his chin on her shoulder.

‘Aww, look at that,’ Jessica said in admiring when Soojin slightly mumbling her cute mouth.

She looks so adorable and cute. Jessica and GD continue admiring their daughter’s cuteness. Soojin has her own baby bed room that completes with all the baby’s stuffs. But, her parents never let her sleep alone in her bed room at night. Every night, she will sleep in her parent’s bedroom. She only sleeps in her bedroom at day light.

 

 

‘Let’s get some sleeps too before our little angel wakes up and crying for her milks,’ GD said to Jessica.

Jessica nodded and she kisses Soojin’s cheek for the last time, before heading to their bed. JiSica lie down in their bed, hugging each other tightly. Soojin often wakes up at around 3 am, crying for her milk. It’s always GD who wakes up and makes the milk for her. Jessica wakes up too but she will just watch her husband do everything because he insisted to do it. After Soojin is back to sleep, they will sleep again, in each other arms, like they always did.


preview

JiSica's Housewarming Party

 


finally, Jasmine Kwon Soojin makes her 1st appearance...

yes, it's little sica...hehe...

enjoy these chapters... a lot more soojin/ jazzy moments in next chapters...

with all her pretty imos n handsome samchu..keke

 

btw, thanks for ur comments..reading ur comments always make me smiling like an idiot n motivate me..:))

please keep on leaving ur comments for me..