chapter 100

A JiSica Love Story

Day by day, Jessica’s baby bump started to show. Jessica still joins SNSD performances but she just sings, not dancing. She also attended variety shows together with the girls or with GD. The requests for JiSica in variety shows are non-stop but GD only chooses some of it because he doesn’t want Jessica to be so tired.

When she’s in her 4 months of pregnancy, Jessica stops perform with SNSD. She’ll take a very long break until she delivers her baby. She will just attend any shows that are suitable for her and only if GD is with her. GD insisted that if she wants to attend any variety shows, he must be with her. She can’t go alone or only with her members because he’s worried about her.

Now, she’s in her 5 months pregnancy. She will be a guest in Strong Heart, for the last time because it’s the last show she will appear before completely in hiatus. Their parents have told her to stop attending any shows for the sake of her baby. So, Jessica will make last appearance in Strong Heart, with GD.

 

Strong Heart

‘Today, we have the hottest couple in Korea and Asia and the future young parents, BB’s G-Dragon and his wife, SNSD’s Jessica!’ Hodong yelled excitedly, introducing the infamous JiSica couple to the audiences.

Everyone applauds and cheers loudly for the couple. JiSica bow their heads to the audiences and the other guests. When Jessica wants to sit, GD quickly holds her hand and helps her. His spontaneous act makes all the people cheer.

‘Awwwwww~~~’

 

‘Waaa, you see that. Our very own JiSica couple is still as sweet as ever,’ Hodong said happily.

‘Neh, that’s right. And they are more sweet since they will have their baby soon,’ Seunggi said.

‘Jiyong-shi, how does it feel, expecting your own baby?’ Hodong asked GD.

‘It’s really incredible and wonderful feelings. I can’t describe it in words. It’s really amazing,’ GD said brightly.

‘I know, right. All the young people that still didn’t have kid can’t guess how it feels like,’ Hodong told him and GD nodded.

 

‘Jessica-shi, you look more beautiful since your pregnancy,’ Suenggi told her.

‘Are you being sarcastic? I know that I’ve gained my weights,’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Ani2x. I’m telling you the truth. You still look pretty,’ Seunggi said earnestly.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Jessica thanked him.

 

‘So, Jessica-shi, how it feels? Having a baby inside you,’ Hodong asked.

‘Before I got pregnant, I don’t know the real feeling expecting a baby. When I’m pregnant, I feel myself the wonderful, amazing and incredible feelings. He lives inside me,’ Jessica said delightedly.

‘But, don’t you think that both of you are still too young for marriage and even a baby?’ Seunggi asked.

‘I did think like that before but when you are totally in love and you know that he’s the one for you, age is not a big matter,’ Jessica told him.

‘That’s right. Many people asked us that question. Honestly, I don’t think age matters in marriage or having a baby because for me, once I found my true love, I’ll definitely marry her. No matter if I’m just 20 or 21,’ GD said.

‘And about having a baby in our age, it’s nothing different. We both are learning as much as we can to be good parents for our baby. And I trust and believe my husband can be a really great father to our baby,’ Jessica said while smiling to GD.

‘Me too. Honestly, when the doctor told us about her pregnancy, I’m really2 surprised and happy. I never think about regretting or something like that. I’m really happy and overjoyed with her pregnancy,’ GD said earnestly.

‘For me, I’m really surprised and I’m a bit scared. I scared if I can’t be a good mother for my baby because of my age but Jiyong oppa assured me. He makes me believe that I will be a great mother,’ Jessica said.

All the audiences and guests applaud and cheer the couple, loudly.

 

‘Wahh, that’s really sweet,’ Hodong said.

‘Neh, people keep saying that they are too young but we can see by ourselves, how much they prepare for this. They look so matured despite their young age,’ one of the guests said, compliment JiSica.

JiSica thanked and bow their head to her.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, taking care and handling a pregnant woman is not an easy task, right?’ Hodong asked.

‘That’s totally right,’ GD said.

‘So, can you tell us any funny stories or anything since her pregnancy period,’ Hodong asked eagerly.

‘First of all, I’m really sorry for her because she had a really bad morning sickness and nauseating. She keeps on throwing up in her early pregnancy. She can’t eat properly. And she’s also had headache and easily get tired. But, the most difficult one is she becomes over sensitive, very fussy and bossy. I’m always having headache because of her mood swings and I think she sulks with me almost every day in her early pregnancy and until now too,’ GD said playfully.

Jessica and the other guests laugh hearing his story.

 

‘Is that right, Jessica-shi?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, that’s true. I don’t know why but I’m over sensitive. I keep on sulking with Jiyong oppa and I easily cry. Even if I’m just a little bit sad, I’ll definitely cry. My baby makes me acts like that. Honestly, I’m really sorry for my husband because of that but I just couldn’t control and stop myself,’ Jessica told.

‘Wahh, Jiyongie must has a really bad times during your pregnancy,’ Hodong said jokingly.

‘I am but I’m happy because it’s a new experience to me. Besides, if she sulks with me, I know very well how to coax her. She’ll be fine after I coax her,’ GD told him.

‘Really?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, oppa really knows how to coax me. I can’t sulk at him for too long,’ Jessica admitted.

 

‘So, Jessica-shi, how did Jiyong treats you?’ Hodong asked.

‘He’s overprotective especially after the incident when I fell off during one of my performances. He becomes really protective over me. He will accompany wherever I go, he will assist me whenever I took my steps, he will not let me do anything or any house cores,’ Jessica said.

‘Wahh, that’s really overprotective,’ Hodong said jokingly.

‘I worry about her. That’s why I’m really overprotective. She’s right, I never let her do anything and every times she takes her steps, I’m really worried,’ GD admitted.

‘That’s so true. But not only Jiyongie, all of people in SM Town are acting like Jiyong too. Whenever Sica is at SME, everyone will keep telling her to be careful. If she needs anything, everyone will run to get it for her,’ Leeteuk told them.

‘Jessica-shi is like a real princess with her maids around her,’ Hodong said jokingly and makes the others laugh.

 

‘There’s one more thing. During our honeymoon in Milan, she dragged me to every stores and malls that she saw. She becomes a critical shopaholic,’ GD told them with while Jessica is laughing shyly.

‘Cincha-yo?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Yep, whenever she saw any stores, she was like ‘OMG, Gucci! Honey, let’s go there!’, ‘Omo, Dulce and Gabbana!’, ‘Oppa, it’s Prada store!’, ‘Honey, let’s go there! Giorgio Armani!’ and so on,’ GD said while imitating Jessica’s voices and makes the studio burst out into laughers including Jessica.

Hodong and Seunggi are still laughing loudly before they finally stop and can ask other questions.

 

‘That’s really funny. Jessica-shi, did you really do that?’ Hodong asked.

‘Neh, I did. I ended up dragging Jiyong oppa to every malls and stores,’ Jessica admitted while slightly laughing.

‘When we walked out from the malls, our trolley is really mounted with shopping bags. Our bags are 3x more when we left Milan compared to when we arrived there and ¾ of them are all Jessica’s,’ GD told them.

‘Waaaaa, I can’t imagine how much she shopped,’ Hodong said in amazed.

‘Ahh, no wonder I rarely see Jiyongie at SME nowadays. He needs to increase his works to pay all his credit cards’ debts,’ Leeteuk said spontaneously and once again, the studio burst out into laughers.

 

‘Ah, I heard it too. That G-Dragon always seen at YGE nowadays and looks so busy,’ one of the guests said.

GD and Jessica are laughing while GD is shaking his head, saying no to the statements.

 

‘Aigoo, poor Jiyong. Jessica-shi, are you normally shopped that much? Are you a real shopaholic?’ Hodong asked her.

‘Aniyo, aniyo. I’m not a critical shopaholic but because of my pregnancy, my shopaholic’s hormones are getting worst. I can’t stop myself from buying anything that I saw and I like and I'm really sorry for my husband because of that. I just can’t control myself,’ she said earnestly.

‘Aii, really? I think you are normally a shopaholic,’ Hodond said, didn’t believe her.

‘No, I’m not,’ she defends herself.

‘She’s not that critical when she’s not pregnant,’ GD said, defending his wife.

‘Aigo, now, Jessica is going to blame her baby every time she did something bad,’ Eunhyuk said playfully and make the others laugh out loud again.

 

‘But, I think it doesn’t give any effect to Jiyong-shi. He has more money than everyone else here,’ Seunggi said jokingly.

‘That’s right. What Jessica-shi spent, is not even 1/10 of his earnings,’ one of the guests said and once again, everyone laugh while GD is shaking his head while laughing too.

 

 

‘So, Jiyong-shi, any other funny experiences in handling the pregnant Jessica?’ Hodong asked eagerly.

‘Ah, there is one more thing,’ GD said brightly.

‘Nooo, stop it, oppa,’ Jessica groaned.

‘Aissh, kwenchana, Jessica-shi. Everyone wants to know, your fans want to know too, right?’ Hodong asked the audiences.

‘Nehhhhhhh~~~~~’

 

‘See, so, Jiyong-shi, what is it?’ Hodong asked again, eagerly.

‘This is about her jealousy. She once jealous with our baby,’ GD told him.

‘What? Jealous with your baby in her stomach?’ Seunggi asked in disbelief.

‘Neh. Well, whenever she’s sad or mad or sulks, I’ll always say ‘Don’t be mad. It’s not good for our baby and for you’. So, one day she’s mad at me because she said that I always make our baby my top priority while she’s the 2nd best in my heart,’ GD said while Jessica is laughing while covering her face, embarrassed.

‘Waaa, that’s really something. Jealous with her own baby. Jessica-shi, why are you behaving like that?’ Hodong asked jokingly.

Jessica is still laughing shyly while GD is gazing at her lovingly.

 

‘Ani, I don’t know why. But, I did become oversensitive and jealous since I’m pregnant. Jiyong oppa already told, right?’ she said with her reddish cheeks.

‘She’s blushing right now,’ Seunggi said.

‘I think she’ll sulk with Jiyong when this recording ends,’ Leeteuk said and the others laugh.

GD grips her hand while gazing at her burning cheeks.

 

‘Waa, I never know that it’s so hard to handle pregnant woman,’ Seunggi said.

‘Now, you need to start to learn about it, Seunggi-shi,’ GD said playfully.

‘Ah, neh. I will later but not so soon,’ Seunggi said jokingly.

Everyone laughs at him.