MBC Gayo Daejun pt.1

A JiSica Love Story

31 december 2010. MBC Gayo Daejun

Most of the top idols were present at MBC studios since morning because they need to practice and rehearsal for the exact event. Fans have started entering the studios even though the event will only start at 9pm but that’s how the crazy fans acted. They will wait and watch their idols practicing and all.

The idols were at the backstage in their respective changing and waiting rooms. They were talkin g lively, gossiping and joking with each other.

 

‘Did you hear the latest hot gossip?’ Ze:A’s Kwanghee asked his fellow members.

‘You mean the hottest gossip now? The GTop and SNSD’s Jessica?’ Kevin said while looking at Jung Heechul, who has crushed on Jessica since 2 years ago.

‘Yeah, they were the hottest couple right now,’ Ukiss’s Eli told them.

‘Who? GD-sunbaenim with Jessica-shi or Top-sunbaenim with Jessica-shi?’ Kwanghee asked, confused.

‘From what I heard, it’s G-Sica couple,’ Alexander said.

‘So, they are really an item?’ Heechul asked weakly.

‘Well, yeah. I’m not sure but that’s what the others said,’ Eli said, feels sorry for his fellow friend.

Heechul sighed and looks so upset.

 

‘Heechul, I’ve told you. She’s out of our league. You know that, right?’ Kevin said.

‘Yeah, she’s SNSD’s Jessica. You do realize who’s been linking to her all this times. All the hot n popular guys like Donghae, Jaejoong, Jonghyun, Jay Park, Taecyeon, Hyunjoong. Do you want me to continue listing?’ Alexander said.

‘Ani. It’s enough because I knew it all. And now GTop,’ Heechul sighed again.

‘You will found a suitable girl for you later,’ Ukiss’s Kevin suddenly joined in their talks.

‘Aishh, you scared me,’ Eli punched his shoulder.

‘Kevin-ah, you were quite closed with her, right? Since both of you were from San Francisco. So, did she really date GD-sunbaenim?’ Kwanghee asked.

‘I don’t know but that’s what everyone has been talking about and you saw how they acted together recently. So, I guess they were indeed an item,’ Kevin said.

‘What about Top-sunbaenim?’ Alexander asked eagerly.

‘From what I heard, he’s a really closed friend of Jessica,’ Kevin told him.

 

Then, they saw the hottest couple is walking together to their direction. Once they were side by side with the groups, they bowed to each other especially to GD while Jessica greeted them.

‘Oh, anniyong Kevin-ah,’ Jessica greeted Ukiss’s Kevin.

‘Anniyong, Sica,’ Kevin smiled at her.

‘Hi everyone,’ Jessica greeted all of them and then her eyes caught Heechul, her loyal fanboy, Suju’s Heechul told her about him.

‘You must be Heechul, right?’ Jessica asked him.

‘Erkk, yeah. Anniyonghaseyo sunbaenim,’ Heechul greeted the couple with jealousy.

‘GD-sunbaenim, we really2 love your new songs,’ Alexander said excitedly.

‘Ah, kamsahamnida. I really appreciate it,’ GD said while eyeing Heechul because he knew that guy has a crushed on Jessica and he has declared publicly many times.

‘Sica-ah, Heechul is a big fan of yours,’ Kevin told her playfully.

‘I know,’ Jessica said.

‘You know?’ Heechul asked, surprised.

‘Of course I know. Thank you so much for liking me,’ Jessica said sincerely while gave him a sweet smile.

Heechul gasped quietly seeing her smiles, he can’t breathe properly.

GD pretended to cough loudly and Jessica chuckled at his jealousy.

 

‘Little Sica, Jiyongie what are you guys doing?! Come here,’ Top yelled not far from them.

‘Oppa, we’re in public. Stop calling me like that,’ Jessica said loudly to Top.

‘hahah.. Mianhe.. Come here,’ Top said.

‘Sorry guys. We need to go now. We will see you later,’ Jessica said to them.

‘Good bye. Nice to meet all of you,’ GD said nicely and he dragged Jessica away.

Heechul watched the couple walk away from them.

 

‘They are really an item,’ Eli said.

‘It's weird why people called her ice princess. She's not that icy. She’s so nice and pretty. No wonder many guys are crazy about her,’ Alexander said.

Heechul watched them with full of jealousy but he knew he can’t do anything to get her.

 

At GTop and 2NE1 waiting room

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo, SNSD’s Jessica imnida,’ Jessica greeted 2NE1 members.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, we are 2NE1,’ they greeted back.

‘Woww, you are so pretty,’ Park Bom said in amazement.

‘Ah, aniyo. Bom-shi is really pretty too and I really like your voices,’ Jessica said shyly.

‘Called me onnie,’ Bom said and smiled.

 

‘Jessica!’ Dara yelled at her.

‘Onnieee,’ she said, they were quite a good friend since they have met several times before.

They hugged each other while GTop, Bom, CL n Minzy are smiling at them.

 

‘Aigoo, you got a lot prettier,’ Dara said.

‘Aniya. You are pretty too,’ Jessica said back.

‘Can I call you onnie too?’ CL asked Jessica.

‘Of course you can,’ Jessica said happily.

‘Sica onnie, where is Fany onnie?’ Minzy asked because she’s closed with Tiffany.

‘She’s practicing for the MCing,’ Jessica told her.

‘Yah, you girls forget about us already?’ Top asked playfully when the girls were absorbed in their talks.

All the girls chuckled at him.

 

‘So, I heard that you are our future in law,’ Bom said playfully.

‘Eh?’ Jessica startled.

‘Of course. So, you girls must treat her better,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Woww, our very own G-Dragon has fallen in love,’ Dara teased.

Jessica fees her face became red of embarrassment. GD has always been frank about their relationship and that makes Jessica blushed a lot especially in front of people she rarely met. The truth is, Jessica didn’t confess directly to GD yet. She wanted to confess but she wants it to be special for GD, so she’s waiting for the perfect timing.

 

‘Ah, I need to go now. Our rehearsal is starting soon,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay, see you later Sica,’ Dara said.

‘Neh, I think we will see each other often in the future,’ Bom teased.

‘See you later onnie,’ both CL n Minzy said.

‘See ya,’ Jessica said.

‘Let me walk you to your waiting room,’ GD told her.

‘Awww, Jiyongie,’ Dara and Bom whined cynically.

‘I need to keep an eye on her because there are too many hot idols outside,’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica hits his arm playfully.

 

‘See ya little Sica,’ Top said while pinching her cheek, his hobby.

Jessica whined and pouted at Top. Then both she and GD walked out of the room.

‘Jessica onnie is so cute and pretty. How I wish I have a pretty face like her,’ CL sighed while the others laughed at her.