chapter 85

A JiSica Love Story

The next day

GD and Jessica invited all BB’s members, SNSD’s members, GD’s family and Jessica’s family to their private apartment. The couple told them that they have something really urgent to discuss with all of them.

While they are waiting for their friends and families, Jessica is in the kitchen. They just finished taking their breakfast, which are sandwiches that GD makes by himself. Well, it’s only GD who eats because Jessica can’t take anything into without throwing up later. She’s already throwing up 2 times since the morning. So, she just drinks juice and some milk.

GD persuades her to eat something but her stomach just couldn’t accept it. She just ate a bite of crackers but then, she’s already running to the sink. GD is really worried about her but she said that she’s fine. The doctor said it’s normal for pregnant woman to act like that.

GD is preventing Jessica from doing anything. He just makes her sits on the chair and treats her like a real princess. When GD is gone into their bedroom, she took the opportunity to wash the dishes.

 

‘Baby, what are you doing? Let me do this,’ he said when he saw her.

He takes the dishes from her and walks her to the chair.

‘Sits here. I’ll do the dishes, okay? Don’t move too much,’ he told her.

‘Aishh, oppa. I can do it. I’m just 6 weeks pregnant, not 8 months already,’ she groaned.

‘I know but you didn’t eat anything, so you are weak. Be a good mummy and listen to me, okay? I don’t want our baby to inherit mummy’s stubbornness,’ he told her.

‘Aigoo, I’m so bored. I can’t do anything since last night,’ she sighed.

‘Wait until they come. Then, your boredom will gone,’ he told her while doing the dishes.

‘Arasso. I’ll be in the leaving room. I want to watch TV,’ she said.

 

Jessica is just taking a step when GD is already beside her, holding her hand and her waist.

‘Oppa, I can walk by myself,’ she told him.

‘I know but I’m worried. Walk slowly,’ he said while still holding her, assisting her to the leaving room.

‘Now I’m not feeling like a pregnant woman, but it’s more like a handicapped woman,’ she said jokingly.

‘You can say anything you want but you can’t stop me from taking care of my precious girlfriend and our baby,’ GD told her.

‘Aisshh, whatever,’ she sighed while GD chuckles at her.

 

He seated her on the couch and turns the TV on.

‘I’ll ask appa and omma to lecture you,’ she told him.

He is beside her, hugging her.

 

‘Lecture me? For what?’ he asked.

‘Lecturing you on how to treat your pregnant girlfriend,’ she said while pinching his nose.

‘Are you still unsatisfied with me? Okay, I’ll learn more,’ he said.

‘That’s not what I mean. I want them to tell you to stop all this over protective acts,’ she told him.

‘Princess, I’m just care for you and our baby,’ he said.

‘I know but you are going overboard,’ she said.

‘No, I’m not. I bet every guy will act like me when their girlfriend is pregnant. So, be a good girlfriend and a good mummy, arasso?’ he asked her.

‘Aigooo, arasso,’ she sighed heavily.

 

GD chuckles at her and he kisses the top of her head. Jessica hugs his waist tightly and she looks up to kiss his cheek.

‘I love you, oppa,’ she said on his chest.

‘I love you too, princess and I love you, little baby,’ GD said while touching her stomach.

Jessica smiles widely. She’s really blissful and happy with GD and now, with their baby that lives inside her. She loves the incredible feelings that the baby gives her. Now she knows how a woman feels when they are pregnant. A very wonderful feeling.

 

Ding dong

‘I’ll get it,’ GD said and walks to their front door.

 

Then she saw all Big Bang members step into the leaving room.

‘Hi, noonaaaa,’ Seungri said cutely.

‘Hi, Sica,’ Taeyang and Daesung said.

‘Little Sicaaaa,’ Top said and pinched her cheek. He sits beside her.

 

‘You are okay, right?’ Taeyang asked her.

‘Neh,’ she said while smiling.

‘So, what is the urgent thing that you want to discuss?’ Top asked.

‘Wait. We are still waiting for other people,’ GD told him.

‘Others? Who?’ Daesung asked while Seungri is absorbed watching TV.

Before either GD or Jessica could answer, the door’s bell ring again. GD quickly runs to it and invited the other guests.

 

‘Jessi, you are okay, right? I’m so worried about you,’ Tiffany runs to her and said in English and hugs her.

‘I’m okay. Don’t’ worry,’ Jessica said in English too.

‘Erkk, girls. Korean pleaseeeeee,’ Daesung told them jokingly while Top is looking at Tiffany while smiling.

JeTi laughs at him. Then, Tiffany sits beside Top.

 

‘Sica, I’m so worried about you!’

‘Onnie, are you okay now?’

‘Sica, you are not sick, right?’

‘Sica, are you okay?’

 

The girls bombarded her with questions while each of them hugs her.

‘Girls, I’m okay,’ she said loudly.

‘Thank god. We are so worried about you,’ Taeyeon said.

‘No, I’m okay,’ she assured them.

‘So, what is this all about? You said you want to discuss something urgent,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Please be patient. We are still waiting for someone else,’ Jessica told her.

‘Who?’

 

Then, the other guests arrived and already entered the leaving room.

‘Onnieee,’ Krystal said and hugs her sister.

‘Sicaaaa,’ her mother called her and hugs her too.

Her father also hugs her tightly.

 

‘You are okay, right?’ her father asked.

‘Neh, appa. Don’t worry,’ she assured him while smiling.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, ajusshi, ajumma,’ all the BB’s members greeted Mr and Mrs. Jung.

‘Anniyong. You are Jiyong’s members. Nice to meet you,’ Jessica’s parents greeted them kindly.

 

‘Ommaaaa, I miss you so much,’ Tiffany said and hugs Jessica’s mother.

‘Fany, I miss you too.’

Then the other girls hug Jessica’s mother too. Her mother is like their own mother too.

 

‘Sister in law!’ someone said loudly.

‘Oh, Dami onnieeee,’ Jessica said and hugs her.

‘Aigoo, I miss you,’ Dami said and after that she greeted the others.

‘Sooyeon-ah,’ GD’s mother called her.

Jessica quickly walks to her and hugs her tightly.

‘I miss you, omma,’ she said in GD’s mother hug.

‘Me too,’ his mother said.

His father patted Jessica’c back and smiles kindly to her.

 

‘Woww, it’s really crowded in here,’ Daesung said loudly.

‘That’s right. I wonder why you invited all of us here,’ Yuri said to JiSica.

They let the elders sit on the couch while the others sit on the floor and other chairs.

 

JiSica is smiling widely to their clueless guests. GD is hugging her waist tightly.

‘Listen everyone! We have something to announce,’ GD said loudly.

Everyone stops talking and listens to the couple.

 

‘Ermmm, appa, omma. You will become grandparents soon,’ GD said while addressing his parents and Jessica’s parents.

‘What?!’

‘Really?!’

‘Neh, omma. Jessica is 6 weeks pregnant,’ GD told them.

All of them are really surprised with the news. Their eyes are wide open especially SNSD and BB. After a couple of minutes in silent, finally they snapped out of it and they started to shout in excitement.

 

‘OMG, I’m gonna be an imo soon!’

‘Yeahhh, little JiSica is coming soon!!’

‘Sica, I want to be a godmother!’

‘Oh no, my little Sica is a pregnant woman now!’

‘Yeahh2, I’ll have a niece/nephew.’

‘I’ll definitely be the godfather!’

‘Little JiSica is coming out soon!!’

‘Yeah, sooner we can spoil the little JiSica!’

 

GD’s and Jessica’s mothers are hugging Jessica. Both of them look really happy with the news. While their fathers are smiling widely to each other. SNSD and BB members are still jumping and shouting excitedly with each other including Krystal and Dami. They are so loud and ecstatic hearing the news.

‘Sicaaa, you will be a mother soon,’ Yuri said while hugging her.

‘Onnie, I envy you. I want to be a mother too,’ Yoona said.

‘Jessi, you will be a young mummy. Awww,’ Tiffany said.

‘I want a baby too,’ Taeyeon said dorkyly.

All the girls are hugging Jessica happily while the guys are with GD.

 

‘Wow, man. You are going to be a young father,’ Taeyang said while punching his shoulder.

‘Hyung, congratulation!’ Seungri said.

‘You make my little Sica pregnant. Aishhh,’ Top groaned playfully.

‘Seunghyun hyung, stop groaning. She’s not that little now,’ Daesung told him jokingly.

GD just smiles widely at s.

 

‘By the way, this is the picture of our baby,’ Jessica said while showing them the scan’s picture.

All of them especially the girls and BB’s members are staring at the picture intensely.

‘Where is he? I can’t see any baby,’ Seungri said loudly.

‘Neh, me too. It’s just a weird picture,’ Tiffany said.

‘Pabo. Let me show you. You saw this tiny dot? This is my baby,’ Jessica told them.

‘That? Only that dot?’ Daesung asked.

‘Neh, he’s just 6 weeks,’ Jessica told him.

All of them are nodded in amazed while still looking at the picture.

 

 

‘How is it feels? Expecting your own baby soon?’ Taeyang asked GD.

‘I can’t describe my feelings. It’s really amazing and wonderful,’ GD told him.

‘We can see that, hyung. You are smiling ear to ear,’ Daesung said.

‘That’s how I feel right now,’ GD said while watching his girlfriend with her members.

 

‘I think both of you need to get married soon,’ Jessica’s father said loudly.

‘Neh, appa. Jiyong oppa already proposed to me last night,’ she said while showing her new rings to everyone.

‘Wowww, another gorgeous ring,’ Hyoyeon said in amazement.

‘So, what’s your plan now, son?’ his father asked.

‘Ermm, we need to tell our sansaenim first about this and about our plan to get married,’ GD told his father.

‘I think we can’t hold a grand wedding because both of us are really busy with our schedules right now,’ Jessica said while trying to walk to the couch.

‘Sicaaa, be careful!’

‘Onnie, let me help you!’

‘Jessi, watch your steps!’

 

‘Aigoo, not all of you too. Jiyong oppa is driving me crazy and now, you too?’ Jessica sighed to her members.

‘Sorry. We just worried about our niece,’ Sunny told her.

‘Girls and boys, don’t need to be so overprotective. Even though she’s pregnant, I think she still can walks by herself,’ her mother said jokingly.

‘That’s right. Omma, seriously, I think you should lecture your son in law. He threats me like I’m a handicapped woman,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Aigoo, Jiyongie. Don’t worry, Sooyeon-ah. Omma will teach him,’ his mother told her.

‘Kombawo, omma,’ she said and hugs his mother.

 

‘Okay, back to the marriage plan. I think I need all of your helps,’ GD told s and SNSD.

‘Okay. We will help you in everything. Just tell us what to do,’ Top said and the others agreed.

‘But for now, let’s celebrate this good news!’ Taeyang said and everyone cheered.

 

They are having their little celebration and are really happy. Everyone seems so ecstatic and excited with JiSica’ news. Their parents are talking excitedly about their 1st grandchild. While GD, s and the other girls, are being so overprotective to Jessica, especially GD. They didn’t let her do anything. They command her to just sit on the couch and they will get anything for her. Jessica always groans in frustration but they just ignored her. Every time she wants to go somewhere, GD will always hold her hand. She playfully scolds him but he just ignored her. And Jessica, couldn’t resist his cares for her.


preview

‘Your little princess here is really fussy and oversensitive since she’s pregnant. And, she’s sulking with me almost every day,’ GD told them.

‘Chincha-yo?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Neh, hyung. She’s really driving me crazy,’ GD said playfully.

‘Aigoo, Sica. Why are you behaving like that?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘It’s not me. It’s my baby,’ she said sourly.

‘Yeah, right. Your baby asked you to sulk with Jiyongie every day?’ Top asked sarcastically.


enjoy this chapter..sorry if it's not really good..huhu..

thanks for all ur comments!..u make me wants to write more..:))

keep on dropping ur comment for me!..:))

to silent readers, feel free to drop ur comment..really2 appreciate it...