chapter 114

A JiSica Love Story

Soojin’s 2 years old birthday special

 

‘Honey, what present should we get for our Jazzy,’ Jessica asked her husband, who is hugging her.

They are in their living room, watching TV together while Soojin is playing with her toys and dolls on the comforter.

 

‘Ermm, I don’t know because I think our baby girl already has everything,’ GD said jokingly while hugging his wife and watching their baby girl, lovingly.

‘Sweetheart, what present do you want from mummy and daddy?’ Jessica asked her gorgeous and cute daughter.

‘Mummy daddy present,’ Soojin babbles while looking at her mother.

‘Neh, present,’ Jessica said cutely.

‘Do you want little brother as a present?’ GD asked.

 

‘Honey~~~’ Jessica whined on his chest.

‘Honey mummy,’ Soojin talks cutely.

GD chuckles at his wife and his daughter.

 

‘You want a dungseng?’ GD asked cheekily.

‘Ungsengg,’ Soojin babbles.

‘Honey, stop it,’ Jessica said while slightly hitting his chest.

‘Mwe? She’s 2 years old already,’ he said playfully.

‘Aigoo, gives our Jazzy more times to enjoy our loves for her,’ Jessica told.

‘Even if she has a dungseng, we will still love her unconditionally,’ GD said.

‘I know but Jazzy will somehow affected, trust me,’ Jessica said.

 

‘You can’t break your promised that once our Soojin is 3 years old, you will give me another cute and adorable baby,’ GD said while pinching the top of her nose.

‘I know and I won’t break my promised,’ she assured him.

‘Good,’ he said and gives a peck on her lips.

Jessica is still in GD’s arms, hugging his waist while lovingly watching their baby girl plays with her toys and dolls.

 

‘Poor Jazzy, she doesn’t have friends to play with,’ Jessica said.

‘I know. Aigoo, when will her godparents give her friend?’ GD playfully sighed.

‘Seunghyun oppa is not as ert as you. That’s why Fany is still ‘safe’,’ Jessica told.

‘Well, that’s Seunghyun hyung’s weakness and I think Fany is not as hot as you. That’s why hyung still can control his hormones unlike me,’ he whispered ertly to his wife.

‘Honey~~~, Jazzy is here,’ she scolded her husband.

‘She doesn’t hear me, right baby girl?’ GD said to Soojin.

‘Aby girl,’ Soojin copied her daddy’s words and giggles adorably.

Her daddy and mummy smile seeing her cuteness.

 

Jessica lifted her head and kisses GD’s cheek and then, she rested her head back on his chest.

‘I think she looks so much like you,’ she said on GD’s chest.

‘Ani, I think she looks like you,’ GD said while her hair, lovingly.

‘Really?’ she asked while watching her daughter.

‘She’s mixture of us,’ he told.

‘That’s right,’ she said and smiles.

 

 

‘Sweety, come here to mummy,’ Jessica said to Soojin.

Soojin happily runs to her mummy with her favorite doll in her arms. Jessica takes her and sits her on her laps.

 

‘Kiss mummy,’ Jessica said while pointing to her lips.

Soojin poobo her mummy.

 

‘Daddy wants poobo too,’ GD said.

Soojin poobo her daddy too.

 

‘Clever girl,’ GD praised while patting her head.

‘Ever gurl,’ Soojin babbles.

‘Not ever, clever,’ Jessica corrected her.

‘Everrrrr,’ she babbles cutely.

Jessica chuckles while fixing her pigtails’ hair.

 

‘Sweetheart, do you love mummy and daddy?’ Jessica asked.

‘Louvee mummy daddy,’ she said adorably.

‘How much?’ GD asked.

‘Thissss,’ Soojin said while spreading her arms widely and cutely, showing her loves for her parents.

 

‘Woww, that much? Aigoo, you are a good baby girl,’ Jessica said and kisses her cheek.

‘Daddy and mummy loves Soojin this much too,’ GD said while spreading his arms like Soojin did.

Soojin giggles happily at her parents.

 

 

Then, GD tickles her while Jessica is holding her. Soojin lies down on her mummy’s laps while her daddy is still tickling her. She giggles happily while trying to stop her daddy from tickling her. Jessica is smiling and chuckles seeing her daughter and her husband. She holds Soojin to prevent her from falling down from the couch. She’s still giggling and laughing happily because her daddy is still tickling her.

Soojin finally succeeds in getting up and she quickly hugs her mummy’s neck, to stop her daddy acts. She hides her adorable and cute face in Jessica’s neck.

‘You can’t hide from daddy~~,’ GD said while trying to tickle her again.

‘Mummy~~~~~,’ Soojin whined, still hugging Jessica.

‘Daddy, stop. Jazzy is tired already,’ Jessica said cutely to GD.

‘Daddy, stooooppp,’ Soojin said to her daddy.

She slightly tilted her face to a side, to peek at her daddy.

 

When GD pretends to tickle her again, she quickly hides her face in Jessica’s neck, again. GD chuckles seeing her cute acts.

‘Okay2x, princess. Daddy won’t do it again,’ he said while smiling.

‘See, daddy stops already,’ Jessica said softly.

 

Soojin releases her arms from her mummy’s neck and looks at her daddy.

‘Daddy won’t…. daddy will do it again,’ GD said mischievously and tickles her again.

Soojin giggles on Jessica’s laps and then, she jumps into her daddy’s arms and hug his neck, adorably.

 

‘Aigoo, you sure know how to stop daddy,’ GD said while hugging her, lovingly.

Soojin giggles in her daddy’s arms. She kisses GD’s cheek and sits on his laps.

 

‘Mummy, dollllllll~~~~’ she whined while pointing to her doll, on the floor.

Jessica smiles and takes the doll.

 

‘Kiss mummy first,’ Jessica said while pointing to her cheek.

Soojin happily kisses her mummy’s cheek. Jessica gives the doll to her daughter. She takes her doll and leans her back on her daddy’s chest.

 

GD places his arm on Jessica’s shoulder, pulling her into his warm hug. Jessica leans her head on his chest with Soojin too.

‘Daddy mummy…daaa..baaaa,’ Soojin babbles while playing with her doll.

Jessica smiles while patting her head. GD tilted his head on Jessica’s while watching their daughter, on his laps.

 

Soojin climbs down from GD’s laps and is back on her comforter, playing with all her toys and dolls. GD tightens his hugs with Jessica while lovingly watching their adorable baby girl.

‘We need to buy her birthday’s gown,’ Jessica told him.

‘Yep, we will go shopping this evening, is it okay?’ he asked.

‘Neh. We need to buy a really gorgeous gown for her birthday,’ she said on his chest.

‘And, a pinky one, right?’ GD asked.

‘Of course. She’s the pinky princess,’ Jessica said playfully.

GD chuckles and kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Thank god her Shoshi imos will help me for her birthday’s party decoration and preparation,’ Jessica said.

‘I already gave the invitation cards to all our friends,’ he told.

‘Neh, we will start with the decoration tomorrow. Tell all her BB samchus to come and help,’ she said.

‘Of course, they will help,’ he said.

‘Good,’ she said while smiling on his chest.

Both of them are watching their baby girl plays while enjoying their sweet moments together, cuddling on the couch. Soojin is still playing with her toys and dolls and occasionally looks at her parents, happily.


sorry for a short update..huhu

well, i think this story is really coming to an end soon..huhu...

sorry, coz i'm running out of idea...

but, don't worry...if after i ended this story, then suddenly i get a new idea, i'll make a sequel..huhu

 

the bright side is i will start a new ff..a shosibang too because it's hard to find soshibang ff...

i think it will be topsica vs g-sica...please anticipate it..i'll post it soon..:))

 

thanks for ur comments...keep on droppign ur comments for me..