76

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Quick mental review on all their current powers:

  Chanyeol – fire and a phoenix as a pet.

  D.O – earth and strength.

  Luhan – telekinesis and telepathy.

  Suho – any liquid.

  Sehun – any gas.

  Chen – lightning.

  Kai – teleportation.

  Baekhyun – light.

  Xiumin – frost.

  Lay – healing.

  Kris – flight.

  Tao – time.

  These twelve Warriors are the strongest Warriors on the planet, they are the EXO Deck, the Deck that should be a myth – yet here they are.  If I really thought about it these powers they had were terrifying as ever, but did that change who they were as people?

  These twelve boys have given me no reason to be scared of them hurting me.  They have been kind – once they open up to me – and have cared for me and they’re there when I needed someone by my side.

  They have been around when no one else was.  They filled in the holes that have been left from being left alone in the past.  They have become family to me, friends I never had and the only boys that have permanently etched themselves into my heart.  I will never be able to forget them; I will never be able to hate them for who they are. 

  I can hate the power they have, I can hate the strength they possess, and I can hate the fact that they are Warriors.  But I can never hate the boys they are behind all of that.  I can never hate the boys who found their way into my life.

  I strongly dislike the power they have, I don’t want to be in control of the amount of power they have.  I am probably the only Dealer that doesn’t want to power these Warriors can give me.  I have stayed firm to my belief of not wanting power, not wanting to be seen as the girl only after power and to my utter horror that’s what these boys brought with them.  It isn’t exactly their fault that this happened, but I still don’t want the power they tempt Dealers with.

  Neither do I wish that any other Dealer have them.  I don’t plan on losing them, but this isn’t because I want their power.  No I don’t want them to be enslaved to some power hungry Dealer that is only going to use them for their own gain.  Reason two, I don’t think I will be able to bare losing any of them.  I’ve made it clear that they can leave whenever they want, but I also made it clear that I will be affect by each of them leaving.

  Now that I know I felt something for all of them I don’t want to let them go.  Am I scared of them?  Yes, but deep inside I know they won’t hurt me, and that thought is what is keeping me sitting on this bed in front of them.

  I may not have know who they really were and what they were capable of, but did that really change who they were?  All it takes is a little time to let things process and not act before your thoughts catch up.  Having it all come at me at once is hard to deal with and I know it, I know I acted a little rash when I pushed them away from me but right then I let my body move and act before I thought things through a little further.

  Now was the time to think about everything, to think about the things that I couldn’t and didn’t while they were telling me all of this.  Now was the time to think practically about all that I just heard and think about it for longer than a few moments.

  No thoughts that just pop into my head, no thoughts that have no reason behind them.  Whatever I think now has to have a reason behind them and have more than just a second of activity behind it.  I need to take time and think, and with all the time I will ever need I can take my time.

  The longer I sit here and think the more I can’t come up with the strength and courage to hate and fear these boys.  No matter how violent and deadly they may be now, I can never hold any fear towards them.  Not anymore, not after they have gotten so close to me.

  These twelve boys are part of my life now and nothing I do will ever push them out of it now.  I can worry and be hesitant with them and their powers, but truly thinking about it I cannot say I will fear them totally. 

  Do I want to have this power with me, around me?  Not particularly, but it’s a part of them and if I care for them at all then I have to deal with this.  I can’t hate the one part of them that makes them who they are, I can’t hate any part of them and I know that.

  If I take the time to think about this, it isn’t them I hate it’s their power to hurt people that I hate.  But from the things I know of them, I can almost positively say that they would never hurt anyone without reason.

  I’ve seen them hurt people; take Chanyeol for instance, but it was only done to protect me or someone else.  They’re Warriors, I know they have killed before under orders, I can guarantee that all Warriors have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter