12*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  After Suho showed up and had his little chat with Luhan, the two of them insisted that they wanted to be in their Cards every night.  I did say that they would have choices, but I really did not like this one at all.  I was going to entertain the idea for a little while with them, though I was going to keep pressing that I wanted them staying in rooms in this house.

  It was first full day of break and I was going to enjoy it.  I wanted to relax and maybe go out and do a little shopping off campus.  Getting ready, I changed into a flowing beige skirt that blew around me, and a soft yellow camisole before slipping into light yellow flats.  Hooking the cards case around my waist with a gold belt, I made my way downstairs.

  D.O was already cooking breakfast with Chanyeol and Sehun sitting and watching him.  Both complaining that he was taking to long to make the food and that he should hurry it up.

  “Stop nagging.”  I scolded the two of them.

  When Sehun heard me, he jumped out of his chair and bounded over and wrapped his arms around me, refusing to let go when I tried to get out of his hold.  I looked at the other two Warriors for help, but they just shook their head at me and went back to doing what they were previously doing, which for Chanyeol, included nagging D.O.

  With Sehun still attached to me, I walked over to the seat he was previously occupying and sat down.  Sehun moved so he was at my back and kept his arms around my waist and rested his hand on my left shoulder and started up on nagging D.O again, right next to my ear.

  This boy was an absolute skinship monster!  How was I going to deal with him plus the two Warriors that were used to the way things were and on top of having to now deal with Luhan and Suho who didn’t like what I was doing at all.  I honestly don’t know what I am supposed to do with those two.  I want them to be comfortable and act like we are friends.

  But, no.  They want to stick to the way it’s supposed to be.  I get it, they are so used to their ious masters treating them like crap, and they were probably expecting me to be like them.  Once they finally gave in to me, I was going lash out at them, at least in their minds I'm sure.  And it didn’t help that I already lashed out at Luhan when he first showed up.  I have a lot of work cut out for me with these two.

  Please let these be the only two I have deal with like this!  I don’t think I could take any more of it!  I screamed to myself as I watch D.O cook.

  Sehun was still glued to my side as we ate and cleaned up.  I still hadn’t Summoned the two who decided to stay in their Cards.  I was seriously debating if I should even bother to Summon them today.  They had chosen to go back into their Cards, did I have to let them out?  It was my choice if I let them out.

  They choose to separate themselves from us, not the other way around.  If they didn’t want to be around me like the others, should they be allowed to come around with me and enjoy their time when they clearly didn’t want that?

  As the four of us moved into the living room, I didn’t let their chatter and Sehun’s skinship stop me from figuring out what I should do. 

  If they want to keep this stoic nature of theirs towards our relationship, then shouldn’t I let them?  I said I was going to give my Warriors choices, and if this was theirs shouldn’t I agree to let them do as they pleased?  I don’t want to force them to be nice to me and fake emotion they obviously don’t want to invest in our relationship. 

  If they want this Dealer-Warrior relationship I would give it to them.  I wasn’t going to be mean to them or anything, but I was going to let them stay in their Cards until I needed them.  Just like they were used to.  If they chose to join the rest of us at other times they just had to tell me and they are welcome to join in on the fun.

  With my new determination and plan to get them to eventually give in, I stood up from the couch I was sitting on, Sehun releasing me at my sudden movements.  “We’re going out.”  I announced to the shocked boys.

  “What about Suho and Luhan?”  Chanyeol asked as he too stood up.

  I sadly smiled, “They choose not to join us of their own free will, and I will not take that from them.  So when we start training after we go out for the day, I will Summon them again.”  I explained to them.

  They nodded their heads slowly, understanding where I was coming from before they changed into casual clothes and met me downstairs with my purse over my shoulder.  I locked the house behind us and led the way towards the Campus entrance.  I wanted to have a normal day out and try to forget about all this insanity for a little while.

  Before we left the Campus gates, I stopped them.  I wanted to make something clear before I exposed them to the human world.  “Where we’re going, the people don’t know anything about all of this.”  I said sweeping my arm out indicating everything that happened at the school, “So you need to act like I do, never call me master and just act like we are friends.  And no powers, no matter what.”  I told th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter