64*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai’s POV

After we left Sky in her room we went outside, but I felt uneasy.  Something didn’t feel right about leaving Sky alone now, and no matter how much I tried to figure out where this feeling was coming from, I couldn’t pinpoint it.

  The longer we stayed out here, the more the feeling intensified.  I didn’t think I was going to collapse and double bond like my Hyungs had, but it was still worrying.  I watched as D.O Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung and Luhan Hyung would rub their backs before sighing and then doing it all over again.

  For three minutes I watched my Hyungs rub their backs at the same time and at even intervals.  That’s when I finally had enough and was going to figure out why they were acting so weird.  Asking them wasn’t going to solve anything, so I was going to search our bonds.

  No matter how much I looked at their ties with me there was nothing wrong with them.  So then what did they all have in common that might cause this reaction in all of them.  What was it that made them so similar?

  The double bond.  Those three were the only ones that had a double bond with Sky.  They were the only ones acting this strangely and the only reason behind it was Sky.  So if that was the link, then what was the cause?  Well it wasn’t them, so the only other option.

  Sky.

  No matter how much I thought around this, the only thing that would cause something like this was if something was wrong with Sky.  Throwing the fact that she wanted to be alone out the door, I jumped up and gained the eyes of everyone around me.

  I don’t care if they watch me, if I was right then Sky was in trouble, it wasn’t life threatening since none of us could feel anything, but it was enough to put my Hyungs mal-at-ease.

  “Kai, what’s wrong.”  Suho Hyung asked me.  I could see Luhan Hyung rub his back again from beside Suho Hyung.  That’s it; I’m going to see Sky.

  I didn’t even bother giving him an answer before booking it back to Sky’s room.  I knew Tao Hyung had followed me I saw him get up and I felt his presence behind me as I got closer to her room.  We didn’t bother knocking, we just barged right in but she wasn’t on her bed.  The sheets were ruffled but she wasn’t there.

  The door to the bathroom was open, I didn’t want to walk in on anything, but my uneasiness was growing, Tao's was clearly as well.  He went ahead of me by a few steps and froze when he was in front of the entrance.  I heard something land on the floor before Tao Hyung snapped out of whatever made him freeze.

  “Sky!”  Hyung shouted at me with the utmost panic, “Oh Gods!  Sky!  Get Hyungs!  Palli!”

  I didn’t even bother waiting to see what was the problem.  Tao Hyung wouldn't act like that unless something was really wrong.  I didn’t even think as I sprinted back out to Sehun and the Hyungs still outside.  Fear written all over my face as I burst out the back door.

  “Kai!”  Chen Hyung shouted when he saw me.

  They rushed over, “Sky.  Something’s wrong with Sky.”  I said shakily.

  “Where’s Tao?”  Kris Hyung asked.

  “With her, Hyung.  But he sounded really freaked out when he saw her.”  I replied to him.

  Lay was the first to rush off, it was clear he was worried about her condition.  He knew the most about medical stuff, so if he was that panicked after only hearing that, there had to be something wrong.  The rest of us rushed after him.

  By the time we made it up to Sky’s room Tao was sitting on the floor by her bed with his head in his hands, Lay was presumably with Sky in the bathroom.  “What happened, Tao?”  Suho asked him.  He looked up at us and that was when we all saw the blood covering his hands and parts of his light blue shirt.

  “Suho Hyung!  Xiumin Hyung!  Come here!”  Lay called from the bathroom.  They rushed over, both stopping in the doorway.  Eyes widening as they took in what they saw in front of them.

  “Take everyone downstairs, Kris.”  Xiumin Hyung breathed as he broke out of his initial shock, “No one comes up here unless we say so.”

  With that, Xiumin Hyung followed Suho Hyung into the bathroom and Kris Hyung started herding us out of Sky’s room.  None of us had any idea what was going on, or why we weren’t allowed near Sky, and that was terrifying me more than anything else.

  What was wrong with Sky and why were we not allowed to see her?  What had Tao Hyung seen that was so shocking and fearful?

  Kris Hyung made us all sit in the living room while Tao was told to clean the blood from his hands in the kitchen.  We weren’t getting up those stairs anytime soon unless Hyungs let us.

  Tao Hyung came back a few minutes later with water droplets in his hair and on his face.  His hands were dry until he ran them through his hair as he sat down on one of the chairs, his legs wobbling a little bit as he went.

  “What happened?”  D.O Hyung asked him.

  “Don’t say anything, Tao.”  Kris sighed, “No one needs to know right now.  Hyungs are dealing with this, they will tell us everything when they are done.”

  Tao Hyung gave him a thankful look.  Whatever he saw, he didn’t want to have to relive.  And right now, I was glad I went up when I had, because from the looks my Hyungs had, if we waited any longer things would be happening very differently.

  And not in a good way.

Lay’s POV

  I didn’t want to leave Sky in the first place.  So when Kai told us something was wrong, my fear instantly grew.  I ran.  I ran as fast as I could.  I made it to Sky’s room before the others could even start after me.  I stepped into her room and went over to the bathroom to a sight I didn’t want to see.

  Blood.  It had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter