7*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I woke up the next morning to the smell of something cooking.  Looking at my clock, I realized that I still had an hour before I had to get ready and leave for school.  Not really anticipating a day in a room full of students that didn’t like me at all.  But that’s life I guess.

  Sighing I got out of the fluffy blankets and made my way into the blinding white bathroom to get ready for the day ahead of me.  Finishing my hot shower and drying off I walked into the closet; it really did look bare with only the one tiny corner with stuff, I might just go shopping on the next break from school to fill it up a bit more.

  Browsing though my limited amount of clothing I pulled on a pair of black leggings, and black tank top and a large red sweater.  Pulling my red hair up into a high ponytail I washed my face and made my way downstairs.

  I found Chanyeol sitting in the living room lazily lying on the couch with his feet dangling over the edge.  I shook my head and continued on my way to the kitchen wondering where that beautiful smell was coming from.

  Walking into the kitchen I sat down at the island and watched D.O as he cooked breakfast.  He must not have noticed when I walked in so I just sat in silence and watched as he skillfully made used of the kitchen.

  He seemed to have already figured out where most of the things were located in the kitchen and moved around without a second thought.  Maybe getting used to these boys being around might not be as hard as I once thought it was.

  When D.O turned the stove off and was putting the food on plates I spoke up, “It smells really good, D.O.”

  D.O spun around and gave a small yelp.  His hand on his chest trying to calm down his obviously racing heart.  “You scared me.”

  I rubbed the back of my neck, “Sorry.”  I said.

  “At least you’re here and I don’t have to get you.  I made breakfast, so eat up before you have to go to classes.”  He said like a mother to their child.

  Laughing lightly I ate the food he placed in front of me.  It tasted just as good as it smelt.  Eating everything on the plate I waited for the two boys to finish up before leaving the house.

  Chanyeol and D.O went back into their Cards before I began to make my way out of my property and towards the school.  I wasn’t really looking forward to this day any more than I was when I got up. 

  Making it into my classroom a few minutes before the teacher came in I sat down and waited for the lesson to start.  I can already tell that all we are going to be learning is pure history.

  And not to my surprise, that was exactly what the instructor lectured us about.  We got a history of when Dealers were first discovered.  There are two sides to this story though as I learned.  All of the students here where from the ‘Red Sky Age’ as he called it. 

  When the sky turned red, it had effects on certain families and individuals where the discovery of these strange Cards and their abilities was discovered.  There are probably still individuals out there who don’t even know about all of this, but I’m sure as it gets passed down through the family someone is bound to notice it.

  It was after the Red Sky came that Dealer’s banded together and were able to make names for themselves in the human world.  Soon after the school was founded to teach younger Dealers what they were doing since they were the ones that would rise up in the world.

  It wasn’t the Red Sky Age Dealers who set up this school.  They were all still new to this and didn’t fully understand it all.  Before the sky changed, there was one family that seemed human in all aspects, no one knew anything different until the sky changed and it became apparent that they were very different.

  The Royal Dealers as they are referred to by all the other Dealers.  The Royal Dealers are the family that has known about these Cards and the abilities that come with them since the first recorded document of this phenomenon.  This family founded the school and at first many of the members taught here before they passed on the place to the newer Dealers.

  They still owned the school in every way and kept tabs on the place, so I’m assuming they are the higher ups.  The Royal Dealers are the ones that made the rules in this world.  They are also the ones who keep things the way they are supposed to be.

  That was until a year ago.  They still own the school, but now there are very few left in the family.  Most Royal Dealers have been hunted and killed.  All for the sake of power.  Royal Dealers, because they have been here for so long have collected many rare Cards that other Dealers want to get their hands on.

  Easiest way to get these Cards?  Kill their Dealer and Claim them for yourself.  So here is where the fight all began, when the new Dealers started to kill the family of the direct Descendants of the first Dealers.

  All the Royal Dealers are related to one another and are basically a giant extended family, while the direct Descendants are pretty much the pure-blooded Dealers at the top of the hierarchy that are basically untouchable.  They have some of the strongest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter