112 - The Curse

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Three - The Curse

Yay I have my computer back~

Also, please read the Author's Note at the end.  Thanks!  Enjoy~

  To say the eleven boys were pissed when Tao and I walked back into the house was an understatement.  I could see their rage and displeasure swimming in their eyes as they glared at the two of us.  When we tried to explain things to them they wouldn’t listen and just told us to keep quite before continuing to scold us.

  So I get where they are coming from, but I still don’t think they need to go this far about it.  We were only gone for less then two hours - and yes we may have done it without their consent - but really, Tao and I can take care of ourselves.  Neither of us is weak and unable to fight.  Plus I have my Ability basically under control so there wasn’t much to worry over.

  Although, try telling that to these Warriors and their glares will only get stronger and their scolding will increase in volume.  Tao and I have given in to just listening to them tell us how stupid our actions were.  So we sat in silence as each of the boys took their turn lecturing us.

  Tao and I already knew they were going to be mad so it didn’t come as a surprise.

  I leaned back in my chair and looked up at Chanyeol who was currently staring me down.  I didn’t look away; I met his glare with soft eyes.  I didn’t fight against anything they said, for now I just have to calm them down and let this pass.  It’s easier that way.

  The boys were stopped mid-sentence and in some cases mid-word as the doorbell rang.  They all went silent as they looked at me, not sure what to do.  I like how they can go from bring upset with me to looking at me wondering what to do. 

  “Stay here.”  I told the as I got up and made my way to the door.  The last time anyone came to this house was when the Warriors on campus started acting uncontrollably because of Tao.  So what was it this time?

  Unlocking the door I pulled it open to see just who it was that came to visit me.  It was the middle of the day so most classes were still running; I’ve been excused from class due to my ‘back injury’ luckily.

  “How are you feeling Miss. Rouge?  Has your back healed well?”  Mrs. Han asked me as she stood on my doorstep.

  What is she doing here?  I thought as I watched her before replying.  “Yes, I’m almost completely healed now, thank you for the concern.”

  “Would you mind if I came in, there are some things we need to discuss since you missed the class where the rules for the upcoming competition were explained.”  She said motioning to the hallway behind me.

  Do I want her in my house?  No, not really.  But she’s a teacher and I can’t really deny her access when she requests it, plus I need to hear what she has to say.  I smiled weakly and stepped out of the way for her to enter.  Slipping her shoes off she waited for me to show her the way to a place we could talk.

  I sighed softly to myself as I led her to the living room where I left the boys.  It’s the only place to sit and talk comfortably, so I don’t have a choice but to take her there.  Before we even left the entranceway I connected with Luhan’s bond and searched for his mind.

  “Get you and the guys standing against one of the walls like your waiting for me.  One of my teachers is here and I have to bring her to the living room.  Wait for me there please.”  I projected to him.  I don’t want another instructor looking into how I treat my Warriors.  For now it’s best to blend in a little bit more.

  “We’re waiting for you.  All of us will try and just blend into the background so don’t worry.  We are, after all, used to this.  None of us want to cause you any problems.”  Luhan replied right away.

  “You are never problems.”  I softly replied.

  When Mrs. Han and I entered the living room the twelve boys were standing near the fireplace, some with soft smiles, others just looked blank.  Casting a single look over at my Warriors, my instructor made her way to one of the couches and sat down.

  Sitting across form her in one of the chairs in front of my Warriors I waited for her to speak.  There wasn’t anything I needed to say so I just remained silent and waited for her to speak.

  “Your Warriors are just going to stay there?”  She finally asked.

  “Is it a problem?  You came while we were training and if we are discussing the competition they might as well hear the rules themselves so I won’t have to worry that they do not know them all.”  I spoke in reply as I relaxed in my chair.  “Would you like something to drink?”

  Mrs. Han gave me a tight smile, “I’m fine thank you.”

  I shrugged before continuing to wait for her to explain her visit to my house in detail.  She began a few moments later after a few more glances towards my Warriors behind me, “As you should be aware the Academy’s inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter