74

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Do you remember that story your teacher told you, about those Cards that were presumed to be myth?”  Luhan asked me.

  I thought back to when I heard that story, “Yeah.  There the most powerful Cards the exist and they don’t fall under a specific Specialty.  But there a myth, so I don’t see why you are asking about them.”

  Luhan had let go of his head not to long ago.  It was actually a little scary when he hissed at someone to stop, but no one was doing anything so I don’t know what was going on.  But he looked like he was in pain and I didn’t like that one bit.

  I was currently kneeling on the bed near the edge with Luhan sitting beside me and I wrapped him up in my arms and his silky blonde hair to try and sooth him.  I’m expecting an explanation as to why he acted that way, and if he doesn’t give me one I will demand for one when he is finished.

  Luhan looked up at me from where he sat, “What if I said that those Cards weren’t myths after all?”

  “I don’t understand?”  I said not really getting what he was trying to tell me.  How can they not be myths, and if they were real how did that relate to any of this at all?

  “The EXO Cards, they exist.  They aren’t a story, they are real, the exist and the twelve of us can prove it.”  He continued as he motioned to the other eleven boys around the room.

  “How?”  I asked, not sure whether to believe him or not.  It sounded quite ridiculous to be honest.  How could they prove that these Cards existed and what does it have anything to do with what they had to tell me?

  “We will show you.”  He said as he sat up grabbing my hand and pulling me from the bed to where we were standing in the open.  “We are going to prove that the EXO Cards exist because we are the EXO Cards Sky.”

  Now that was just absurd for a few reasons.  Reason one, they all had Specialties that could be classified under the five elements; reason two, only a Royal can summon them and I assure I am not that.  So no it wasn’t possible for them to be the EXO Cards, they were spouting lies and I was going to call them on it when they couldn’t prove a damn thing.

  “Those are lies Luhan, each of you have a specific Specialty that can be classified and I have seen all of you use them so please stop sprouting this nonsense.”  I sigh as I tried to pull my hand from him and go back to my bed but he wouldn’t release me.  He kept his grip firm and wouldn’t let me move from his side. 

  “Watch.”  Luhan whispered into my ear as he tilted his head towards the others.  “Baekhyun.”  He called over to the bed.

  Nodding Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked over to he stood a few meters in front of the two of us, “Please don’t freak out Sky.”  He said lowly and he held his hand out.  I tore my gaze away from him and looked at his palm as it began to glow before a ball of white light came from his palm.

  Holy hell, before he could do that with little balls of fire, but this wasn’t fire this was actual light.  Like energy that glows, light.  My eyes rounded and I took a step away from him.  This wasn’t possible; I was dreaming that’s what’s happening.  I’m dreaming this isn’t real.

  “Sky, please.  Don’t back away from me.”  He pleaded but I couldn’t do anything else back try to back away from him more.  It’s not real none of this was real.  My imagination is running wild, I was still sleeping and none of this was actually happening.

  “Kai.”  Luhan let slip past his lips.  I let my gaze swing to where Kai was standing. But he wasn’t there for long.  With the blink of my eyes where Kai once stood now had the reminisce of black smoke fading and when I took another step back I was greeted with bumping into something solid and warm.  Arms slowly snaking around my waist.

  Letting out a small shriek I pulled myself away from him and backed away from him, there was the faint sight of the same black smoke dissipating from around him.  How did he do that?  He was just over there, and then he was gone.  My breathing picked up speed and my heart rate increased, as I looked at Baekhyun and Kai in absolute shock and a little terror.

  I was shaking a little as I stood in the middle of the room, the twelve Warriors surrounding me.  Silent pleas for me to understand in the depth of their eyes.  This was to much.  It wasn’t real none of this was real.  I tried to reassure myself, but deep down I knew that this was all actually happening and no matter how much I wished it away it wasn’t going to leave.

  “What did you just do?”  I breathe out as I stared at the two Warriors how just did something that shouldn’t be possible.

  Baekhyun stepped towards me but I only backed away from him.  I was too much in shock and I didn’t want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter