40*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  “I still think you should be in bed.”  I groaned as Chanyeol pranced around the room.  He was so happy that he was allowed to leave his bed, that he wanted to catch up on the time that he has been stuck in it.

  “Lay said I was fine and that I could move around.”  He argued as he continued to move around the room.

  I looked over the back of my chair were Lay was currently standing, “Do you approve of this?”

  “I can’t stop him.”  He simply stated before glancing at the bouncing happy giant and leaving the room.

  I had to hold back my aggravated snarl.  Lay was supposed to be the one to get him under control with his doctor-like ways, but that wasn’t happening one bit.  Chanyeol was still being a bundle of energy with no motion to stop any time soon.  I was stuck here making sure he didn’t do anything to hurt himself again while Lay just shrugged it off and left me to deal with him.

  Why do I have to have such crazy and infuriating Warriors?  Why me?  I buried my head in my hands as I tried to come to understand all of this again.  I was living in a house full of high-energy boys that didn’t like to just sit around if they didn’t have to.  The ten of them all had different personalities that fit together and seemed to cause even more chaos when they were together.

  There were some of them that had calmer personalities like Suho, Lay and D.O, but opposite to them were Sehun, Kai, and quite obviously, Chanyeol.  The others seemed to land somewhere in between, some times they were insanely crazy others super chill.  They all balanced each other out. 

  “Sit down, Chanyeol.  Please.”  I sighed as I continued to watch the boy.

  He shook his head, “I’ve been stuck sitting around to long, I need to move.”

  “Suho!”  I whined as he came into the room.  “Make him stop.”

  “Chanyeol, you're worrying Sky.”  Suho said to the bubbly boys as he sat down to read a book.  Completely ignoring any form of help he could give to make Chanyeol stop.

  And as I guessed, Chanyeol didn’t even pay attention to the older and continued to prance around the room.  Why is it so hard to make him stop?  Who in the house can actually make him stop, cause I can’t seem to be able to do it.  And yes, Suho is right in the fact that’s I’m worried about him.  He just recently was able to move around from whatever he got over.

  “Lay!”  I called.  Maybe I could make him put some reason into the boy that never stopped moving.

  “You called?” Lay walked into the room rather broadly.

  “You have to make him stop, Lay, or I’m going to be the one who can’t do anything.”  I pouted.  I needed Chanyeol to stop or I was never going to relax.

  “Chanyeol, if you don’t stop, you're going to make Sky sick again.”  Lay called over to the taller.

  And I’ll be damned, it worked.  Chanyeol halted in his movements and looked over at us.  Lay had taken a stance beside me with his hand on the arm of my chair.  Blinking a few times at me, he came over and stopped in front of me.

  “Why would Sky get sick, Lay?”  He asked, looking up at him.

  “She’s worried enough about you, if you keep this up she will be so worried it will affect her health.”  Lay explained.  He looked down at the glass of water he was making me drink.  Lay kept telling me I needed to keep drinking water so I would feel better; by now that glass was close to empty.  “You need to drink more.”  He said as water began to fill the cup up once again.

  “That’s the fifth time you’ve done that, Lay, I don’t want to drink more.”  I said stubbornly.  The more time I spend around the boys the more childish I become.  They really are affecting me.

  “And I’m going to keep doing it until I’m satisfied you’ve had enough.  Drink.”  Lay looked down at me sternly, it wasn’t as scary as D.O’s or Suho’s but it was pretty close.  “And you,” He looked back at Chanyeol, “Sit and behave and don’t make Sky worry any more than she needs to.”

  “And you said you couldn’t do anything.”  I grumbled as Lay went to sit across from me.

  Chanyeol sat down on the floor in front of me and just watched me.  It was a little strange, but something about each of the boys was strange so I couldn’t really complain much.  Suho was still reading his book and Lay was just siting and looking around the room absentmindedly.  The other seven boys eventually found their way into the room as well.

  “Feeling better, Chanyeol?”  Baekhyun asked him.

  “Very much so.”  Came Chanyeol's bubbly reply.

  “And you, Sky, how are you feeling?”  Xiumin asked me from beside Suho.

  “Tired, but ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter