20*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  I hadn’t spoken to my new Warrior and he hadn’t said a word either as we made our way back towards the house.  From the few glances I had of him, he was obviously handsome.   Another one to train and deal with.  Voice, hurry up and come back please.  

  As soon as I had the front gate open I was squished between two boys.  They had their arms around me and wouldn’t let go.  Aish!  Personal space!  To much hugging!  After finally shacking them off, I smiled.

  “You had us worried sick!  Why would you leave without telling any of us!  Don’t use the ‘I can’t talk’ excuse now.  What if something happened to you!”  D.O ranted from where he was standing by the door.  Chen and Sehun were the babies that latched onto me, and Sehun still kept one arm around my waist.

  Sorry.

  “That isn’t going to cut it, Sky, you could have been seriously hurt if something happened.”  Luhan scolded.  Why does he have to scold me, he just looks cuter when he does that.

  I pouted, why do they have to gang up on me.  It’s not my fault they were all asleep when I wanted to go out.

  “Don’t give us that face, Sky, what if a Dealer tried to attack you.  You had no Warriors with you, you are defenseless like that, and even with our Cards on you it wouldn’t help much.”  Chen said softly.

  I pointed at the Warrior behind me, I had someone there on the way back.  Really were they only looking at me for heaven’s sake?

  “Oh, when did he get here?”  Chanyeol grumbled.

  I pointed to where I came from.  “You found him?”  Sehun asked and pulled me closer to him.  I shook my head, “Then where did he come from.”

  “She took me.”  Came the Warrior’s voice behind me.

  “Took, as in you weren’t Claimed?  That is one dumb Dealer.”  Suho said as he popped out from the house.

  I nodded, that was pretty much what happened.  I turned to the new Warrior, Name?  I mouthed and waited.

  “My name?”

  I nodded.

  He looked up at the others.  “Tell her, it isn’t fun when you don’t just give in right away.”  Chanyeol tried to whisper to him, too bad I heard.  I swatted his arm and frowned, “It’s true, so don’t go denying it, Sky.”

  Shacking my head in defeat is let out a breath and looked up at the new member of the team.  “Call me Kai.”  He said before smirking.

  And damn did he look hot right there with his relaxed posture and the smirk painted on his lips.  Why do they all have some little tick that makes them so adorable!  I have my work cut out for me with these boys.

  And D.O being the ever-persistent mother he is, started back up on his scolding, “No more wandering off on your own.  I don’t care how old you are or if you want space, you are taking one of us with you wherever you go.”

  Are you serious!

  “Very serious.  No more scaring us like this again.”  He nagged.

  Throwing my hands up in the air I made my way into the house, all seven boys following behind me.

  “She can talk, right?”  Kai asked.

  “Yes, just not right now.”  Came Chanyeol’s reply.

  I plopped myself down on the couch.  Exhausted and tired from the mornings events.  I wasn’t going to class today.  I was going to wait until my voice was back before I did anything, it just made more sense to do things that way.  At least to me it did.

  “Staying home?”  Luhan asked as he took a seat on my left.

  Nodding I pulled my feet up on the couch and placed my head on his lap like I had done before.  It was nice just lying around and Luhan was good at comforting me like this.  He didn’t shy away like I thought he would.  Smiling softly, I fell asleep to Luhan running him fingers through my hair.

* * *

  “She sure seems peaceful like that.”  I heard Kai comment as I slowly opened my eyes.  It was past noon and I was still tired.

  Yawning I sat up slowly.  The boys were scattered around the room.  Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai were playing cards on the floor; D.O and Suho were reading and Chen was napping beside me.  Luhan just looked over at me and smiled.

  “Did you rest well?”  He asked me in his angelic voice.

  Yes.  I want to go train. I mouthed to him.

  “Go get ready, I’ll have all the boys outside waiting.”  He answered quietly.  Smiling back I got up and made my way to my room to brush my hair again and wash my face.

  By the time I got back downstairs all seven boys were outside, all of them sitting on the grass waiting for me to come out.  I brought along the notepad so that I could - somewhat - communicate better.

  I still hadn’t seen what Chen and Kai could do so I wanted to see that first before I could come up with ways to incorporate them in fights.  Sehun was already ready to start working with D.O and Chanyeol so I sent them off.  Luhan was going to work with Suho on getting him to actually do something when I wasn’t around.

  Once the others were gone, Chen and Kai cocked their heads a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter