13*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Chanyeol and Sehun were in front leading us around to the back and into the field.  The stones Luhan had been using for training were still in the middle of the open area.  The pool was too far away for my liking and I wanted something closer for Suho to train with.  Even if he didn’t need it I wanted something close by that would simulate a small body of water close to where we might fight.

  “D.O.”  I called.  He came over from where he was with the rest of the Warriors waiting to find out what we were going to be doing.

  “Yes, Sky?”  He said when he was standing in front of me.

  I pointed a little ways away from where we were on the left, “I need a small pond that gets water from a underground reservoir over there.  Can you do that?”

  He nodded and walked over, “Here?” He asked and I nodded in confirmation.  Nodding back, he stomped his foot on the ground, it began to crack where his foot landed.  Stepping away from the cracks, he snapped his fingers and the earth caved in and crumbled deep into the ground before slowly filling with water.

  “I only want it two meters deep.”  I called over to him.  Flashing me a smile he complied with my command and I now had an almost natural pond in the back yard.  And in a perfect spot for training.

  “All right, let’s get started then, shall we?  Now that everything it ready!”  I said excitedly, skipping over to my awaiting Warriors.  “Chanyeol, I want you to work more on controlling the heat of your flames.  D.O, I want your vines unnoticeable as they move under the earth.  Luhan, try upping the number of stones you can keep in the air at one time.”

  They nodded their heads and split off to work on the individual tasks I had given them.  “The two of you are working with me for a little while.  I need to know what you can do before we can go any further.”  I turned to Sehun, “Show me what you can do.”

  Sehun gave me the dazzling smile of his before he flicked his wrists and little tornadoes swirled around in the air.  Slicing his hand downwards, the tiny tornados crashed into the ground creating small cuts in the grass that went about three inches into the earth.  He was able to replicate those air like motions that cut like knives that I had seen a few times being used by other Warriors.  The only concern I had with him was that he had to use movements to make the air do what he wanted.  I didn’t want that.  If a Warrior could restrain him he was helpless.

  “Sehun.”  I called to get his attention. “What you are doing is good for now, but, I want you to try and do the same things with the same intensity, without moving.  You're weaker if you move.”

  “I’ll try, but I don’t think I will be able to.  I’m not strong enough like my older brothers to be able to do anything without moving.”  He said sadly as he looked over at the three other Warriors who were already practecing by themselves as they stood there nearly unmoving.

  I walked up to Sehun and placed my hands on his shoulders.  I noticed Suho stiffen from the corner of my eyes, he better just wait till I start with him.  I looked Sehun straight in the eyes, “I believe in you, Sehunnie, there is nothing you can’t do.  Try to believe in yourself and you will find the strength to do anything.”  I encourage him.

  I knew he had the potential to be just as strong as the others; he just needed to put his mind to it and believe in himself.  Now it’s time to see what Suho can do and see if I can break his shell he has wrapped so tightly around himself.

  I turned and looked at Suho with a mischievous glint in my eyes, and he defiantly saw it.  He gulped and averted his gaze.  You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter