73

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Suho’s POV

  None of us wanted to say what we were thinking out loud.  None of us wanted to scare Sky again after what just happened, but we seemed to all be on the same page when Luhan Hyung nodded that we were correct in the guessing of all the other members.

  It shouldn’t be possible.  She wasn’t a Royal so how did she manage to first get double bonds, second manage to give us our power and third, which was the most shocking, get the Ability of being a Mimic.  This was the rarest Ability out there and it shouldn’t be possible.

  By tapping into each of our bonds, Sky is able to use our ability as if it were her own.  As if she were mimicking our powers.  I’ve only heard of two other Dealers in all of history who have been able to do this.  And all of us were thinking of the same one person we all knew who could do this.

  It brought back painful memories thinking back to the first Dealer that has ever obtained the Ability of mimicking.  It brought us back to our past and not something we want to remember anytime soon.

  But what Sky has as her Ability only brings up more questions.  And bring back memories of a time we all wish we could forget.  Would I change what we did if I could?  No, because then we wouldn’t have gotten to meet Sky.  And through this whole existence she is my star and I will not lose her or give her up for anything.

  “She has the same Ability he had.”  Kai muttered after we watched Sky fall asleep in Baekhyun’s arms.

  “We don’t know if it really is that or not Kai.”  I said, but we all knew that there was the highest chance that it was.

  “She’s the third Dealer to get an Ability like this.  There has to be a reason why.”  Chanyeol spoke.  This was the first time he said anything since we came up here, I was curious why he hadn’t said anything earlier but I would save that for another time.

  “She can mimic our powers when she taps into them in her core.  She has the most powerful Ability any Dealer can possess don’t you think that will affect her some way?” Kris Hyung asked.

  Most of us shook our heads. I know Sky wouldn’t change because of this, knowing her she won’t like it but she will have to learn to control it.  This is a great amount of power she is being given and she needs to learn how to control it or things can get out of hand.

  “We have to tell her who and what we are and what powers we posses.”  Xiumin Hyung said gravely.

  Hyung was right in this, it would be more dangerous for Sky if she didn’t know what all of us were capable of.  She knew I could control water and it’s lucky that I still can, but things might have gone a whole lot differently if she tapped into Kai or Baekhyun’s powers.  That would be a lot harder to explain and she would have freaked out a lot more.

  She had to know what was going to happen and what she should expect in the future.  We had to tell her who we were and what she was capable of now.  She needed to know our history, no matter how crazy it is she deserves to know where we came from.

  I was sure that we could find something with our true history written in it, but that was going to be rare and almost impossible.  We would have to tell her ourselves and none of us wanted to do that.  None of us wanted to have to remember the time where we were at our worst, where we were stupid and selfish.  Not even I like myself from the past.

  I can’t see here taking this all to well though.  She clearly doesn’t want any added problems and from what I’ve observed she isn’t all to fond of gaining infinite amounts of power.  Unfortunately she has just gotten the most power a Dealer could ever get.

  “Do you think she’ll fall into these powers like the last Dealer that had this Ability?”  Tao asked.  He hadn’t known her long enough to know that she wasn’t like that.  At least we all hope not.

  The last Dealer with this Ability had a Deck of Spirit Cards with varying powers and that had not ended well, many Dealers died because of his forced rule.  It was a dark time and many were scared that it might happen again if another Dealer was a Mimic.

  The first Dealer to be a Mimic never used his power for the worst.  He never abused the power he had; he rarely even used it if I remember correctly.  And if Sky truly was a full powered Mimic I beg whoever is out there that she is like him, because I don’t think any of us could survive if she was like that tyrant.

  “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter