93

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Is she going to be okay?”

  “I’m right here, if you haven’t noticed.”  I growled.

  “She’s okay right?”

  “She’ll be fine she just needs rest.”

  I huff to myself since it seems I’m invisible right now.  I’m sitting right in front of them yet they act as if I’m not here.  Ever since I came out of my room an hour ago looking like a ghost I haven’t left the sight of the boys since some of them are convinced I’m dying.

  The exposure to Kai’s Specialty really affected me, and even though I only tried it once I was having a hard time recovering from it.  The smell of food still makes me nauseous, and my head still spins if I move around too much but I’m a lot better than I was a few hours ago.

  I must have spent a good hour emptying the contents of my stomach while nursing a killer headache after I teleported myself out of the library to the washroom in my room.  The actual teleportation when surprisingly well, the after affects though were horrible.  Worse then when Kai was just teleporting me around; doing it myself made the feelings ten times worse.

  I’m really hoping learning Kai’s Specialty is the only one that gives me these feelings.  Luhan’s Specialty just gave me a migraine when I didn’t control it, but it was rather easy to control.  Thus no more problems with Luhan’s bond, but Kai’s is different.  It isn’t something I can just control.  I have to adapt to it before I can control it properly.

  I can teleport no problem; it’s dealing with the teleportation that’s the problem right now.  Clearly I’m not adapting very well to it at the moment.  I’ve only tried teleporting myself twice since last night when I ended up in my bathroom with nausea that lasted most of the night.  The first time was this morning when I decided to go to the kitchen; I haven’t been able to eat since.  And the second time was a few minutes ago when we came in from outside while I watched them train.

  I’m currently sitting in one of the living room chairs trying not to be sick as I try to adjust to the feelings Kai’s Specialty spark inside of me.  I have yet to eat today, yet I feel like I could be sick in a moments notice.

  They will not listen to me when I tell them I’ll be fine.  No they are all asking Lay about my condition and for the strangest reason blaming Kai for what I’m doing to myself.  I can’t start learning Baekhyun’s power until I have adjusted to Kai’s and that doesn’t seem like it will happen any time soon.

  Most of the boys are worried about me.  Kai is worried along with Sehun, D.O Tao and Chanyeol, the others are listening to Lay and giving me space and understand that nothing is wrong.  While I know they still are worrying they aren’t showing it and that’s a great help.

  Having them worry about me is hard enough when I’m not used to it, and they are worrying over nothing really.  I have to learn to get used to this and if they keep babying me I won’t get anything done.  Kai has been trying to get me to stop practicing, even though I’ve only done it three times I can tell he’s worried.  When he was doing it for me nothing was really wrong.

  Turns out when I do it myself some of the feelings I get can be sensed by the others through our bonds.  It isn’t bad when Kai teleports me around but the second I try and do it myself they get the feeling that something is wrong with me.

  “Guys, can I just have space and do things my way?”  I said to them.

  “She needs to rest and have some space, just leave her alone.”  Lay told the boys hovering around me.  Yet again I was ignored.

  I’ve had it.  “Back off!”  I finally snap at them.  And for once I’m not invisible and they actually hear me.  “Guys I’m fine okay?  Please stop worrying, it’s just a little nausea nothing major.  I’ll get past it so please don’t act like I might die.”

  “But you could die Sky.”  Chen pointed out.

  I rolled my eyes, “No I won’t.  You’d feel it if I was dying, this is just a little sickness that I’ll get over.  So please, unless something is really wrong try not to worry about me.  I don’t want you to be worrying about me all the time.”

  “It’s still dangerous.”  Sehun whined.

  I smiled warmly at them; “I don’t plan to put myself in harms way anytime soon.  I don’t plan on making you feel that pain again.”

  “Are you going to eat?”  Xiumin asked.

  I shook my head, “Go eat dinner, I’m going to have to pass.  I’ll eat when my stomach settles.”

  “Call if you need anything okay?”  Suho says as they all soon leave the room.

  Releasing a deep sigh I slump back in the chair.  I don’t like how they have to suffer because I’m not adjusting fast enough to my Ability.  I don’t like worrying them about useless things like this.  Just because I’m suffering a little they have to suffer a little as well.  At a time like this I have to admit that our bond is really pissing me off.

  The damn bond changed when they became the EXO Deck and it really isn’t for the better.  Our connection is stronger and they feel what I feel stronger than they did before.  I know they worry about me, and I know that they are worried my Ability mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter